San Antonio Spurs Links of Interest
San Antonio Spurs Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the San Antonio Spurs
Quick searches for San Antonio Spurs on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Parker, Spurs make short work of short-handed Wolves November 22, 2014Tony Parker matched a season high with 28 points as the Spurs routed Minnesota.Jeff McDonald
- Spurs notebook: Wolves guard says ‘Slo-Mo’ a quick study. November 22, 2014One of Kyle Anderson's former teammates at UCLA says he will be just fine in the NBA.Jeff McDonald
- Spurs crush depleted Timberwolves November 21, 2014The Spurs had little trouble with injury-ravaged Minnesota, leading by as many as 31 points en route to their most lopsided victory of the season Friday at Target Center.Dan McCarney
- Martin out for Wolves, Belinelli upgraded to probable November 21, 2014While Minnesota's injury woes get worse with a broken right wrist for leading scorer Kevin Martin, the Spurs are expected to welcome Marco Belinelli back for tonight's game against the Timberwolves.Dan McCarney
- Update: Kawhi stars in fourth H-E-B commercial November 21, 2014H-E-B and the Spurs have released three of their latest television commercials slated to begin airing in the coming weeks. Let the hijinks ensue.Dan McCarney
- Spurs Edge Cavaliers and Again Beat LeBron James November 20, 2014Tim Duncan and Boris Diaw scored 19 points each, and San Antonio beat Cleveland for the 10th straight time.
- Spurs, Picture of Continuity, Are Set for Another Run November 12, 2014With the same players, save for a rookie, the Spurs are trying to recapture the form they displayed in June when they eviscerated the Heat to win their fifth N.B.A. championship.
- Dwight Howard Leads Rockets Over Spurs November 7, 2014Howard scored 32 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as the Houston Rockets won, 98-81, over the visiting San Antonio Spurs, who were missing Tim Duncan, Tiago Splitter and Manu Ginobili.
- Previewing the N.B.A.’s Game of the Week: Spurs at Rockets November 3, 2014After beginning the season 3-0, Houston will face its first real test on Thursday when it hosts the league’s defending champion, San Antonio.
- Parker Helps Spurs Edge Mavericks in Opener October 29, 2014Tony Parker scored 23 points, Manu Ginobili had 20, and San Antonio opened its title defense with a 101-100 victory over visiting Dallas.