New Orleans Hornets Links of Interest
New Orleans Hornets Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the New Orleans Hornets
Quick searches for New Orleans Hornets on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Russell Westbrook scores 31 as Thunder steal one from Lakers (Automated Insights) December 20, 2014Russell Westbrook put up 31 points and added 10 assists, while Reggie Jackson came off the bench and added 25 points and five assists to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a close victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, 104-103. The Thunder picked up the victory due in large part to their efficiency handling the basketball, accumulating 21 assists and turning it over only seven times. Oklahoma City (13-14) has now won eight of their last 10 games.
- Trail Blazers-Pelicans Preview (The Associated Press) December 20, 2014The return of Anthony Davis has sparked a pair of victories for the New Orleans Pelicans just in time for an anticipated rematch against Portland.
- Lillard and Aldridge combine for 75, Trail Blazers defeat Spurs (Automated Insights) December 20, 2014Damian Lillard finished with 43 points to lead the Portland Trail Blazers to a victory over the San Antonio Spurs, 129-119. This is the fourth win in a row for Portland (21-6).
- Pelicans waive guard Gal Mekel (The Associated Press) December 19, 2014NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- The New Orleans Pelicans have waived point guard Gal Mekel, who was acquired earlier this month.
- Highlights of Thursday's NBA games (Reuters) December 19, 2014(The Sports Xchange) - Highlights of Thursday's National Basketball Association games: Bulls 103, Knicks 97 Jimmy Butler scored a career-high 35 points and added seven assists to lead the Chicago Bulls to a win against the New York Knicks. Chicago (16-9) played without guard Derrick Rose, who was sick, while the Knicks (5-23) were without forward Carmelo Anthony because of a sore left knee. Pau Gasol added 20 points for the Bulls while Tim Hardaway Jr. led the Knicks with 23 points. ...
- Solid Win for the Nets, Starting With Their Reserves February 10, 2014The combination of health and depth helped the Nets bounce back after a disappointing loss Friday in Detroit.
- 2 Stars Sit, But Heat Still Edge The Spurs April 1, 2013Chris Bosh scored 23 points and the Heat escaped the Spurs with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade sitting out with injuries.
- Heat’s Streak May Be Over, but Show Rolls On March 31, 2013LeBron James and the Heat appear to have shaken off the loss that ended their 27-game win streak. They dominated the Hornets, with James’s grabbing 36 points.
- Heat’s James Dominates in Victory March 30, 2013LeBron James scored 36 points and the visiting Miami Heat beat the New Orleans Hornets. The Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies also won their games.
- Nuggets’ Streak Ends at 15 to Hornets March 26, 2013Ryan Anderson scored 23 points and the New Orleans Hornets beat visiting Denver, ending the Nuggets’ 15-game winning streak.