New Orleans Hornets Links of Interest
New Orleans Hornets Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the New Orleans Hornets
Quick searches for New Orleans Hornets on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- As Team USA beckons, Davis not worried about rest (The Associated Press) July 25, 2014Getting enough rest during the NBA offseason is the least of Anthony Davis' concerns. Coming off his first All-Star campaign with the New Orleans Pelicans in only his second NBA season, Davis is now looking forward to starting Team USA training camp in Las Vegas on Monday and the likelihood of joining the club for the FIBA World Cup in Madrid in August. ''Of course, I'm a young guy, so all I want to do is play basketball right now,'' Davis said Friday in a conference call hosted by the Pelicans. I love the game so much.'' Pelicans head coach Monty Williams will be an assistant to Mike Krzyzewski on the national team.
- Wall added to Team USA roster (The SportsXchange) July 25, 2014Washington Wizards guard John Wall has been added to the 2014-16 U.S. National Team roster, USA Basketball officially announced Friday.
- Hornets sign rookie F Vonleh, veteran PG Pargo (The Associated Press) July 25, 2014CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- The Hornets have announced they've signed rookie forward Noah Vonleh and re-signed veteran point guard Jannero Pargo.
- Mavs add Aminu after scrapping deal with Lewis (The Associated Press) July 24, 2014The Dallas Mavericks have reached a deal with free-agent forward Al-Farouq Aminu after scrapping a contract with Rashard Lewis because of a knee problem. Aminu's agent, Raymond Brothers, confirmed the agreement Wednesday. Aminu has career averages of 6.5 points and 5.5 rebounds in four seasons with the Los Angeles Clippers and New Orleans.
- Hornets add depth by signing free agent PG Roberts (The Associated Press) July 24, 2014CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- The Hornets announced they've signed free agent point guard Brian Roberts.
- Solid Win for the Nets, Starting With Their Reserves February 10, 2014The combination of health and depth helped the Nets bounce back after a disappointing loss Friday in Detroit.
- 2 Stars Sit, But Heat Still Edge The Spurs April 1, 2013Chris Bosh scored 23 points and the Heat escaped the Spurs with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade sitting out with injuries.
- Heat’s Streak May Be Over, but Show Rolls On March 31, 2013LeBron James and the Heat appear to have shaken off the loss that ended their 27-game win streak. They dominated the Hornets, with James’s grabbing 36 points.
- Heat’s James Dominates in Victory March 30, 2013LeBron James scored 36 points and the visiting Miami Heat beat the New Orleans Hornets. The Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies also won their games.
- Nuggets’ Streak Ends at 15 to Hornets March 26, 2013Ryan Anderson scored 23 points and the New Orleans Hornets beat visiting Denver, ending the Nuggets’ 15-game winning streak.