Memphis Grizzlies Links of Interest
Memphis Grizzlies Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Memphis Grizzlies
Quick searches for Memphis Grizzlies on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- NBA-Highlights of Saturday's NBA games (Reuters) March 9, 2014(Adds late games) March 8 (The Sports Xchange) - Highlights of Saturday's National Basketball League games. - - - Spurs 121, Magic 112 Tony Parker scored 30 points as the San Antonio Spurs battled to beat the lowly Orlando Magic at home. Two nights after a dazzling performance that crushed the Miami Heat, the Spurs struggled against the Magic, but ultimately did enough to win their sixth successive game. Parker, in his fourth game back after being out with various aliments, made 11 of 19 shots from the field as San Antonio (46-16) moved into a tie with the Oklahoma City Thunder for the best record in the Western Conference.
- Grizzlies pull away in second half, beat Bobcats (The Associated Press) March 9, 2014The Memphis Grizzlies turned up their offense in the second half, and the Charlotte Bobcats were too tired to keep pace. Mike Conley scored 20 points, Zach Randolph added 16 and the Grizzlies beat the Bobcats 111-89 on Saturday night. ''From a team standpoint, I think we played well,'' said reserve center Kosta Koufos, who had 11 of his 12 points in the fourth quarter and grabbed 10 boards. Defensively, (the bigs) were up on the screens, and our guards did a heck of a job in the passing lanes.'' Marc Gasol added 14 points and nine rebounds as the Grizzlies won a season-best sixth straight home game.
- Conley finds shot in Grizzlies' win (The SportsXchange) March 9, 2014MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Memphis Grizzlies guard Mike Conley knew his shooting slump would eventually end. Unfortunately for the Charlotte Bobcats, it was Saturday night. Conley scored 20 points and forward Zach Randolph added 16 to lead the Grizzlies to a 111-89 victory over the Bobcats. The win was the sixth straight at home for the Grizzlies, who are fighting for the eighth and final spot in the Western Conference playoffs.
- Mike Conley scores 20, Grizzlies dominate Bobcats (Automated Insights) March 9, 2014The Memphis Grizzlies took quality shots, finishing 44-87 (50.6%) from the field, including 7-13 (53.8%) from beyond the arc, to pummel the Charlotte Bobcats, 111-89. Memphis (36-26) has now won seven of their last 10 games.
- Grizzlies 111, Bobcats 89 (The SportsXchange) March 9, 2014MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Guard Mike Conley scored 20 points and forward Zach Randolph added 16 to lead the Memphis Grizzlies to a 111-89 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday night. The win was the sixth straight at home for the Grizzlies, who are fighting for the eighth and final spot in the Western Conference playoffs. Center Al Jefferson led the Bobcats, who dropped their fourth straight game, with 17 points. The Grizzlies (36-26) won for the ninth time in 12 games and topped 100 points for the fourth straight home game.
- Grizzlies Defeat Bulls March 8, 2014Marc Gasol had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and the visiting Memphis Grizzlies used their stout defense to beat the Chicago Bulls, 85-77.
- Nets Burst to an Early Lead, Then Cruise Past .500 March 6, 2014The Nets can finally call themselves a winning team after a victory over Memphis pushed their record to 30-29. They also signed Jason Collins to a second 10-day contract.
- Best Streak For Bobcats Since 2011: Four Wins February 23, 2014The Bobcats used an 18-3 run in the fourth quarter to break open a tight game and snap Memphis’s four-game win streak.
- As Knicks Lose Ground, It’s Back to the Grind for Anthony February 19, 2014After trailing by as many as 18 points in the first half, the Knicks relied on their defense to go ahead by as many as 7 late in the fourth quarter before falling in Memphis.
- Knicks Return Seeking a Revival and, Maybe, Help February 18, 2014At the start of the season, the Knicks sounded determined to repeat as Atlantic Division champions. Now, they merely want to qualify for the postseason.