Phoenix Suns Links of Interest
Quick searches for Phoenix Suns on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Miami Heat top San Antonio Spurs, force Finals Game 7 June 19, 2013MIAMI -- For three quarters, it was not LeBron James' finest night. The Miami Heat superstar entered Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs averaging 31.5 points, 10 rebounds and 6.4 assists in 11 elimination games. But entering the fourth quarter Tuesday night, James had missed nine of 12 shots, and the Heat trailed by 10 points.Jeff Zillgitt
- If nothing else, Phoenix Suns are doing something right by hiring GM and coach together June 19, 2013It was Doug Collins, back when he was the best analyst in basketball at TNT, who once said that NBA teams should hire and fire coaches and general managers as a tandem. Collins, who stepped aside as coach of the 76ers after this past season, still feels the same way.Bob Young
- Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek to coach NBA Summer League team June 18, 2013Draft prospects have been impressed on their Suns visits to find Jeff Hornacek being the only NBA head coach to run the draft workouts. Hornacek will follow that up with another rare head-coach move. He will coach his team's entry at the NBA Summer League next month in Las Vegas.Paul Coro
- San Antonio Spurs' Danny Green making most of his chance in NBA Finals June 18, 2013MIAMI -- Danny Green could have taken his ball, his ego, and his foolish pride, and gone on his way. Never to step foot on San Antonio Spurs territory again. He had been deemed an outcast by one of the greatest basketball coaches there ever was in November 2010, getting cut by Gregg Popovich just six days after signing a 10-day contract in his second season out of North Carolina, and there were still 29 other teams that could have used a player with his sort of skill-set.Sam Amick
- San Antonio Spurs top Miami Heat in NBA Finals Game 5 June 17, 2013SAN ANTONIO -- Something had changed about the Manu Ginobili supporters in this town. The tattooed, middle-aged guy at the bar with the No. 20 jersey spoke about the fallen San Antonio Spurs star as if he was an uncle on life support. His countrymen from Argentina were so concerned, so unaccustomed to seeing him play like this, that they brought a banner to Game 5 of the NBA Finals just to remind him of their support: "We Ginobilieve," it read.Sam Amick
For a summary of America visit Review Panda.