Phoenix Suns Links of Interest
Quick searches for Phoenix Suns on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Phoenix Suns drop third straight in Eric Bledsoe's return March 13, 2014Just because Eric Bledsoe came back did not mean it would be easy. Just because the visitor was a skidding, poor-shooting team did not mean the defense did not need to get tougher.
- Phoenix Suns chat with Paul Coro March 12, 2014Catch the replay of our insider answering your questions. Questions:
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended one game March 11, 2014Suns small forward P.J. Tucker was suspended without pay for Wednesday night's home game against Cleveland after a league-office review determined that he elbowed Clippers power forward Blake Griffin in the chin during Sunday night's Suns loss at Los Angeles. Griffin was not disciplined.Paul Coro
- Eric Bledsoe's return could provide Phoenix Suns needed boost March 11, 2014LOS ANGELES -- The best part about the Suns going without Eric Bledsoe is that it is over. The next best thing is that they were a shade over .500 without him for nine weeks, although the shine has come off that with the recent downswing.Paul Coro
- Phoenix Suns can't claw back in loss to Los Angeles Clippers March 11, 2014LOS ANGELES -- Suns coach Jeff Hornacek wanted some more fight out of his team, and he sure got it. Suns forward P.J. Tucker tussled with Clippers star Blake Griffin and wound up ejected just as the Suns were trying to rally from a 25-point hole before coming up short in a 112-105 Clippers victory Monday night at Staples Center.Paul Coro
- N.B.A. Players Reset Union Search With Kevin Johnson as Point Man April 18, 2014Kevin Johnson, a former Suns player and the mayor of Sacramento, is leading the search for an executive director for the N.B.A.’s players union, which has been without one since February 2013.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: Grizzlies at Suns April 14, 2014Locked in a battle for the final Western Conference playoff berth, Memphis and Phoenix will clash on Monday.
- Having Close to 50 Wins May Not Be Good Enough in West April 6, 2014Four teams in the N.B.A.’s Western Conference are chasing 50-win seasons, but there are only three playoff berths available as the regular season winds down.
- Knicks Are Dealt a Rout by the Suns and a Blow to Their Playoff Hopes March 29, 2014The Knicks could have pulled within a game of Atlanta for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference but had another lackluster defensive showing.
- Suns Mount Comeback to Overcome Love’s 36 March 24, 2014Phoenix trailed by 22 in the first half but shot a season-high 57 percent from the floor to overcome Kevin Love’s 36 points and 14 rebounds.
For a summary of America visit Review Panda.