Phoenix Suns Links of Interest
Quick searches for Phoenix Suns on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe expects to return at 'full throttle' March 9, 2014When a 400-meter runner hits the final turn, a remaining burst in the legs for the sprint to the finish line can be a difference maker. Eric Bledsoe just might be that pop for the Suns at the season's three-quarter pole.Paul Coro
- Double-digit deficits are no problem for 2013-14 Phoenix Suns March 8, 2014Many NBA teams might seem finished when they fall behind by double digits. For the Suns at home, they often are just beginning.Paul Coro
- Gerald Green scores 41 points to lead Phoenix Suns past Oklahoma City Thunder March 7, 2014The NBA needs to look into flex scheduling. While TNT's Lakers-Clippers 48-point rout of a Thursday nightcap was as unappealing as advertised, the Suns-Thunder matchup had pop before it even exploded off the US Airways Center court and Valley television screens Thursday night. TNT's doubleheader missed out on Suns habanero-hot Gerald Green's career-high 41-point game, Oklahoma City superstars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook combining for 70 points and a game with 250 points that came down to the final seconds.Paul Coro
- Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says each player has improved in 2013-14 March 7, 2014When you are arguably the NBA's most improved team, singling out which player has improved the most is like choosing a favorite child. Suns coach Jeff Hornacek can't do it.Paul Coro
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe to return in the next week March 6, 2014First, the "if" was removed from an Eric Bledsoe return from knee surgery this season. Now, the "when" is somewhat answered.Paul Coro
- Suns Surprise Pacers January 31, 2014Goran Dragic had 28 points and the Phoenix Suns handed the Indiana Pacers just their second home loss of the season with a 102-94 victory.
- Anthony Says Winning Title Is Sole Focus January 28, 2014The Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony refused to elaborate on free agency, but he did make clear that he wants to be in a situation where he feels he can vie for a title.
- Finals Rematch Is No Contest January 27, 2014The Heat led the Spurs by as many as 29 points in a surprisingly easy home victory.
- Defense-Minded Knicks Win Their Fifth in a Row January 14, 2014The Knicks played stingy defense in overtime, when they held the Phoenix Suns to only four points, and extended their winning streak to five games.
- Castoffs Become Keepers as the Suns Defy Expectations January 3, 2014A rookie general manager, Ryan McDonough, and coach, Jeff Hornacek, have created a winning spirit around the Suns, who were projected to win only about 20 games this season.
For a summary of America visit Review Panda.