Los Angeles Lakers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Lakers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Magic Johnson: Jerry Buss wanted Byron Scott to coach Lakers July 30, 2014Magic Johnson was on hand on Monday when the Lakers welcomed his former teammate, Byron Scott, as the Lakers' next head coach.
- Lakers use balance of 'room exception' on Xavier Henry July 30, 2014For the first time since 1996, the Lakers this summer went under the salary cap, using their spending power to acquire Jeremy Lin in trade from the Houston Rockets and sign Nick Young to a four-year, $21.3-million contract.
- Byron Scott: Right guy for the job, but what are the expectations? July 30, 2014The Lakers won’t win the NBA championship next season.
- Byron Scott will help get Lakers back on track July 29, 2014Can the Lakers rebound from last year's injury-plagued, defenseless travesty of a 27-win season under Mike D'Antoni?
- Byron Scott: Lakers fans hail the new coach on social media July 29, 2014Byron Scott gave his first news conference as Lakers head coach Tuesday, to the excitement of many fans on Twitter.
- Byron Scott Comes Home July 30, 2014Moments after Byron Scott was introduced as the newest head coach of the Lakers on Tuesday at the team's practice facility, his former teammates Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Jamaal Wilkes marched through the door to flank their Showtime shooting guard.
- Lakers Announce Hiring of Byron Scott as Head Coach July 29, 2014The Los Angeles Lakers have signed Byron Scott to a multi-year contract as head coach, it was announced today by General Manager Mitch Kupchak. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released.
- Lakers Sign Wesley Johnson July 28, 2014The Los Angeles Lakers have signed free agent forward Wesley Johnson, it was announced today by General Manager Mitch Kupchak.
- Lakers Re-sign Xavier Henry July 25, 2014EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles Lakers have signed free agent guard Xavier Henry, it was announced today by General Manager
- Carlos Boozer Introduction July 28, 2014Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak was quite surprised the Lakers were awarded Carlos Boozer via the NBA's amnesty provision, acknowledging as much
- Pulling From Their Past, Lakers Turn to Scott to Rekindle Success July 30, 2014After a run of unsuccessful coaching hires not named Phil Jackson, the Lakers turned to someone familiar — not just with their tradition, but with their inner workings — in Byron Scott to try to turn things around.
- One Arena, Two Directions for Teams in Los Angeles July 30, 2014The Clippers can look to brighter times ahead now that Donald Sterling finally appears to be gone, while the Lakers look back on their glory days.
- Lakers Hire Scott July 29, 2014Three months after the resignation of Mike D’Antoni, the Los Angeles Lakers ended a protracted search for a replacement by appointing the former player Byron Scott as their head coach.
- In Joining Lakers, Lin Narrows Focus and Sheds Status as a Sensation July 25, 2014Jeremy Lin is more concerned with finding a starting spot and growing in Los Angeles than with rekindling his banner run.
- Lakers Acquire Carlos Boozer July 19, 2014The Los Angeles Lakers acquired Boozer, the two-time All-Star, on amnesty waivers, the team announced.
For more information about Award Winning Photography visit Scott Campbell Photography, Professional Photographer.