Los Angeles Lakers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Lakers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Could this be the best Pau Gasol is going to be? December 13, 2013Gasol's struggles on the court have drawn scorn of his coach and many Lakers fans, and the veteran isn't sure if he's capable of turning things around.In one corner of the Lakers' practice gym stood Pau Gasol, his constant smile pulled tight.
- Lakers have run out of point guards December 13, 2013Steve Blake will be out at least six weeks because of an elbow injury, leaving Kobe Bryant to start at the point on the upcoming four-game trip.If the Lakers continue to founder this season, many will ask, "What's the point?" Lose enough games, fail to make the playoffs and drop into one of the richest draft lotteries talent-wise in years.
- Up next for the Lakers: Friday at Oklahoma City December 13, 2013Oklahoma City has won 12 of its last 13 and hasn't lost at home since May 15, when it was eliminated by Memphis in the playoffs.Lakers
- Lakers aren't exactly rolling since Kobe Bryant's return December 12, 2013They are 0-2 and scoring 21 points fewer per 100 possessions with Bryant on the court than without him.
- Kobe Bryant improves to a B, but Lakers have no D December 11, 2013In his second game back, Bryant is Lakers' leading scorer with 20 points in 114-108 loss to the Suns.
- Gameday: Lakers vs. Thunder 12/13/13 December 13, 2013Lakers vs. Suns
- Steve Blake Injury Update December 12, 2013Steve Blake is expected to miss six weeks.
- Bryant Leads Western Backcourt in First Returns December 12, 2013Kevin Durant and Kobe Bryant lead the Western Conference after the first returns of NBA All-Star Balloting 2014.
- Gameday: Lakers 108, Suns 114 December 10, 2013Lakers vs. Suns
- Top 5 Social Media Moments of November December 9, 2013Top 5 Social Media Moments of October
- Lakers’ Blake Sidelined With Injured Elbow December 13, 2013Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Blake will be out at least six weeks with a torn ligament in his right elbow.
- Hollywood Buildup Prepared the Way for Bryant’s Return to the Floor December 9, 2013Kobe Bryant’s first N.B.A. game since he was injured last season was heralded by a two-minute video produced by the Lakers and nonstop discussions on Los Angeles sports radio.
- Game of the Week: Bryant’s Possible Return December 2, 2013The Los Angeles Lakers have done well during Kobe Bryant’s absence, but his potential return on Friday against the Sacramento Kings is, nonetheless, eagerly awaited.
- Even After a Fortuitous Spill, the Nets See an Opportunity Slip Away November 28, 2013Trailing by 27, the Nets rallied behind the little-used reserve Mirza Teletovic, but even a well-timed mishap could not save them from defeat.
- Bryant Alone Can’t Carry the Lakers November 28, 2013The Lakers once said Kobe Bryant, who signed a two-year, $48.5 million extension, was worth $60 million a year, but that was predicated on the team’s being really good.
For more information about Award Winning Photography visit Scott Campbell Photography, Professional Photographer.