Los Angeles Lakers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Lakers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Mike D'Antoni looking for consistency as Lakers' season winds down March 10, 2014In the past week, the Lakers gave up an average of 136 points in losses to New Orleans, the Clippers and Denver but beat Portland and Oklahoma City. The Lakers will probably be mathematically eliminated next week from a playoff spot, four weeks before the regular season ends.
- Jodie Meeks' career-high 42 points lead Lakers past Thunder, 114-110 March 10, 2014The Lakers stun Oklahoma City behind the play of Jodie Meeks, who makes 11 of 18 shots and all 14 of his free throws.It's a little unclear what happened the past week to the Lakers.
- Derek Fisher may have played his final game against Lakers in L.A. March 10, 2014The Oklahoma City Thunder guard and former Laker has vowed to retire after this season, but teammates are planning to talk to him. The Thunder lost, 114-110, at Staples Center on Sunday.Derek Fisher made what may have been his last appearance on the Lakers' home floor at Staples Center, playing with the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday afternoon in a 114-110 loss to the home team.
- Lakers' schedule is about to get harder March 9, 2014L.A. plays its next two games against Oklahoma City before playing two in a row against San Antonio. The Thunder and Spurs have combined for 91 wins and 32 losses.And now for the truly hard part of the Lakers schedule.
- Now isn't the time to fire Mike D'Antoni March 9, 2014He will be getting paid anyway, so who better to coach a bad team?Some Lakers fans were undoubtedly hoping General Manager Mitch Kupchak would pull a Pat Haden and meet his embattled coach on the tarmac at Los Angeles International Airport late Thursday night before he could board the team plane and coach another game.
- Things To Know: Tuesday March 11, 2014Things to Know: Stay up to date with the latest Lakers news.
- Laker Girl Blog - Kelsey March 10, 2014The Laker Girl Blog - Kelsey
- Laker Girl Fitness Profile - Jessie March 5, 2014Fitness profile for Laker Girl Jessie
- Top 5 Social Media Moments of February March 5, 2014Top 5 Social Media Moments of February
- Laker Girl Blog - Maddy March 3, 2014The Laker Girl Blog - Maddy
- Nets’ Win Is Ordinary, Though the Night Is Anything But February 24, 2014Jason Collins, who said he was trying to focus on his job rather than on his place in history, was scoreless with two rebounds in a victory over the Lakers.
- Celtics-Lakers Rivalry, Once Lustrous, Is Now Lackluster February 23, 2014The Celtics, who have lost 25 of 32, and the Lakers, who have dropped 23 of 29, have plummeted to unusual depths. For only the second time in 65 seasons, it seems, both teams will miss the playoffs.
- Bench Empty, the Lakers Are Saved by a Technicality February 7, 2014When Los Angeles center Robert Sacre committed his sixth foul, officials informed the Lakers’ coach of a rule that is rarely invoked: No team can have fewer than five players on the court.
- Odd Ending for Lakers February 6, 2014The depleted Los Angeles Lakers had to keep Robert Sacre on the court after he fouled out in the fourth quarter of a 119-108 victory at the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- A Coach Returns, and the Questions Linger January 27, 2014Mike D’Antoni’s return to New York, this time with the Los Angeles Lakers, brought back questions about why he and Carmelo Anthony failed as a tandem in New York.
For more information about Award Winning Photography visit Scott Campbell Photography, Professional Photographer.