Los Angeles Lakers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Lakers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Five takeaways from Lakers' double-overtime win over Chicago Bulls January 30, 2015The Lakers (13-34) ended a nine-game losing streak Thursday night, beating the Chicago Bulls (30-18) in double overtime. Here are five takeaways from their 123-118 win at Staples Center.
- Lakers topple the Bulls, 123-118, in double overtime January 30, 2015The Lakers avoided tying a franchise-worst 10-game losing streak by stopping the bleeding with a hard-fought, 123-118 double-overtime victory over the Chicago Bulls on Thursday night at Staples Center.
- Preview: Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls January 29, 2015Pau Gasol will return to Staples Center on Thursday night, visiting the Lakers (12-34) with the Chicago Bulls (30-17).
- Pau Gasol looks forward to nostalgic night in return to Staples Center January 29, 2015Pau Gasol, who left the Lakers and their ongoing soap opera behind when he signed a three-year contract with the Chicago Bulls as a free agent last summer, said Thursday he was touched to hear that Lakers Coach Byron Scott said fans should give him a standing ovation when he returns to...
- Kobe Bryant's contract extension was '100%' right thing, Kupchak says January 29, 2015It was a simple question, and it went directly to the center of a struggling franchise and its rapidly aging megastar.
- Postgame Numbers: Lakers vs. Bulls (1/29/15) January 30, 2015Here is a by-the-numbers look at the Lakers’ 123-118 double-overtime victory over the Chicago Bulls.
- Lakers mantienen la compostura en victoria ante los Bulls January 30, 2015Los Lakers mantuvieron la compostura, derrotaron a los Bulls y cortaron una racha de nueve derrotas al hilo.
- Running Diary: Lakers vs. Bulls (1/29/15) January 30, 2015Below is a running diary of the Lakers’ matchup against the Chicago Bulls, with comments drawn from Mike Trudell’s @LakersReporter Twitter account, to ensure you’re covered from start to finish.
- Kupchak Gives Outlook on Bryant's Recovery, Team's Future January 30, 2015In between Kobe Bryant’s successful surgery on his torn right rotator cuff and the Lakers’ matchup with the Chicago Bulls, general manager Mitch Kupchak held a media session to discuss the plan for Bryant’s recovery and the state of the team.
- Lakers vs. Bulls: 10 Things to Know (1/29/15) January 29, 2015Here is what you need to know before the Lakers take on the Chicago Bulls.
- Storm Shelves Home Games for the Knicks and the Nets January 27, 2015The Knicks’ game against Sacramento was rescheduled for March 3. The Nets’ game against Portland was postponed until April 6.
- Klay Thompson’s 37-Point Quarter Sets Record in Warriors’ Win Over Kings January 24, 2015Thompson shot 13 for 13 from the field, including 9 for 9 from 3-point range, in the third period of a 126-101 victory.
- A Shakespearean Drama With Two Raging Heroes January 18, 2015To follow the Cavaliers as they clashed with the Clippers and the Lakers in the past week was to observe a near perfect cosmology of talent, ego and insecurity, rumor and anxiety.
- Jackson Asks Knicks Fans to Take a Sky-High Leap of Faith December 30, 2014Phil Jackson, the Knicks’ president, has asked fans to be patient, but the Knicks lack the kind of breakout players Jackson worked with in winning championships as a coach.
- Kobe Bryant Passes Michael Jordan and Leads Lakers to Win December 15, 2014Bryant moved into third place on the N.B.A. list for points in a career, finishing with 26 on Sunday to help the Lakers beat the Timberwolves.
For more information about Award Winning Photography visit Scott Campbell Photography, Professional Photographer.