Los Angeles Lakers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Lakers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Lakers' Steve Nash to be sidelined for season because of back problems October 24, 2014Steve Nash’s tenure with the Lakers has ended before the third and final year of his contract with them.
- Magic Johnson suggests Lakers point guard Jeremy Lin should start October 23, 2014Jeremy Lin has been one of the Lakers' best players during the preseason, averaging 10.8 points and 6.0 assists through four games.
- Jeanie Buss calls free agents afraid to play with Kobe Bryant 'losers' October 23, 2014Jeanie Buss had a very clear take on players unwilling to join the Lakers because they fear Kobe Bryant.
- Five takeaways from the Lakers' preseason win over Trail Blazers October 23, 2014A lot was missing from the Lakers’ 94-86 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers — seemingly both teams’ key starters, to begin with. But here are five takeaways from Wednesday’s exhibition with only one more left until Tuesday’s opener against Houston.
- Kobe Bryant will sit out Lakers' final two exhibition games October 23, 2014Kobe Bryant will sit out the Lakers' final two exhibition games for rest reasons, a team spokesman said Wednesday.
- Steve Nash se perderá la temporada 2014-2015 por lesión October 24, 2014Debido a sus recurrentes problemas de espalda, Steve Nash se perderá la temporada 2014-2015.
- Steve Nash Out For The Season October 24, 2014El Segundo - Due to a recurring back injury, Lakers point guard Steve Nash will be out for the season, it was announced
- Ed Davis, crucial en ambos lados de la cancha para los Lakers October 24, 2014Ed Davis se está destacando en ataque y defensa, y parece haberse convertido en una pieza importante de la rotación de Byron Scott.
- Postgame Numbers: Lakers vs. Blazers in Ontario October 23, 2014Here is a by-the-numbers look at the Lakers’ 94-86 preseason win over the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Randle Breaks Through in Win Over Portland October 23, 2014Julius Randle shined in the Lakers' preseason win over Portland with 17 points and eight rebounds.
- Back Injury Ends Season for Steve Nash October 24, 2014Lakers guard Nash was ruled out for the season with a back injury on Thursday, putting the rest of his career in doubt.
- Nets Outlast Kings in Beijing October 16, 2014Mirza Teletovic scored 22 points to lead the Nets to a 129-117 overtime victory over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday in an exhibition game in Beijing.
- Lakers’ Steve Nash Injured Again After Carrying Bags October 16, 2014Los Angeles Lakers point guard Steve Nash missed his third straight practice after injuring his back while carrying bags on Wednesday.
- For Arianna Huffington and Kobe Bryant: First, Success. Then Sleep. September 28, 2014It took years for Arianna Huffington and Kobe Bryant to learn that unwinding can be as valuable as driving hard toward their goals. Meditation is now an important part of their lives.
- Pulling From Their Past, Lakers Turn to Scott to Rekindle Success July 30, 2014After a run of unsuccessful coaching hires not named Phil Jackson, the Lakers turned to someone familiar — not just with their tradition, but with their inner workings — in Byron Scott to try to turn things around.
For more information about Award Winning Photography visit Scott Campbell Photography, Professional Photographer.