Los Angeles Lakers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Lakers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Five takeaways from the Lakers' loss to Dallas November 22, 2014The Lakers’ two-game winning streak is over.
- Wayne Ellington calls father's unexpected death 'lowest of all lows' November 22, 2014Reserve guard Wayne Ellington rejoined the Lakers on Friday after taking an 11-day leave of absence because his father was fatally shot in Philadelphia.
- Mavericks blow past Lakers, 140-106, with strong second half November 22, 2014Dallas Mavericks 140, Lakers 106
- Jamaal Wilkes auctions off Hall of Fame trophy for almost $45,000 November 21, 2014Former Lakers forward Jamaal Wilkes has auctioned off his Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame trophy.
- Preview: Lakers at Dallas Mavericks November 21, 2014The Lakers (3-9) are undefeated two games into a three-game trip with wins against the Atlanta Hawks (5-5) and Houston Rockets (9-3).
- Scott Calls for Consistent Defense November 23, 2014This past week, the Lakers knocked off a pair of playoff teams in back-to-back road games. But head coach Byron Scott is focused on what happened two days later when his team surrendered 140 points in a loss to the Dallas Mavericks.
- Byron Scott pide paciencia: "El proceso tomará tiempo" November 22, 2014Byron Scott se mostró satisfecho con algunas de las mejores pero molesto por la actitud de sus dirigidos durante el juego del viernes ante Dallas Mavericks.
- Postgame Numbers: Lakers at Mavericks (11/21/14) November 22, 2014Here is a by-the-numbers look at the Lakers’ 140-106 loss to the Dallas Mavericks.
- Lakers sucumben ante el poderío de los Dallas Mavericks November 22, 2014Los Lakers no pudieron hacer demasiado para frenar a la mejor ofensiva de la NBA, y cayeron ante los Dallas Mavericks 140-106 el viernes por la noche.
- Running Diary: Lakers at Mavericks (11/21/14) November 22, 2014Below is a running diary of the Lakers’ matchup against the Dallas Mavericks, with comments drawn from Mike Trudell’s @LakersReporter Twitter account, to ensure you’re covered from start to finish.
- Father’s Criticism, Amplified November 22, 2014Klay Thompson’s ascent with the Golden State Warriors has left his father, Mychal, the former Laker and current Lakers broadcaster, with mixed emotions.
- Lakers Earn Second Victory November 19, 2014Kobe Bryant scored 28 points, and the Los Angeles Lakers won for only the second time this season, beating the host Atlanta Hawks, 114-109.
- To the End, Kobe Bryant Is a Shooting Guard, Hot or Cold November 16, 2014The Lakers’ star established the career record for most missed field-goal attempts, a category in which leaders generally reach the Hall of Fame.
- Anthony Davis Leads Pelicans Past Lakers November 13, 2014Davis had 25 points, 12 rebounds and 6 blocked shots, and the host New Orleans Pelicans pulled away from the reeling Los Angeles Lakers for a 109-102 victory.
- Grizzlies’ Bench Helps Hold Off Lakers November 12, 2014Mike Conley scored 23 points, and host Memphis finally got a strong effort from its reserves to beat Los Angeles, 107-102.
For more information about Award Winning Photography visit Scott Campbell Photography, Professional Photographer.