Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- As top moments go, Jerry Neuheisel's pass to lift UCLA over Texas is a doozy December 21, 2014For pure drama, the greatest moment in Los Angeles sports this season was created by Alec Martinez, twice, with one goal that put the Kings into the Stanley Cup Final and another that won the Cup in double overtime.
- Q&A: USC Coach Steve Sarkisian on good, and bad, of first season December 21, 2014Steve Sarkisian was hired as USC's coach in December 2013, a few weeks before he observed the Trojans end a season of turmoil with a rout of Fresno State in the Las Vegas Bowl.
- NFL probably will focus on an L.A. stadium site rather than teams December 21, 2014The San Diego Chargers announced this week that they will not be terminating their stadium lease in 2015, meaning for now they will not be packing the moving vans for Los Angeles.
- Rebecca Lowe of NBC shares her views on football December 21, 2014Since her debut as host of NBC's coverage of the English Premier League last year, London-born journalist Rebecca Lowe has earned a devout following among soccer fans in the U.S. And she'll be a constant presence during the holiday season, with NBC presenting 33 Premier League games between...
- Anze Kopitar, Marian Gaborik lead Kings' victory December 21, 2014Was it center Anze Kopitar pushing Marian Gaborik to greater heights?
- Marc Gasol Paces Grizzlies in a Rout November 24, 2014Gasol had 30 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Memphis Grizzlies to a victory over the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Clippers Surge Past the Heat November 21, 2014Chris Paul had 26 points and 12 assists, Blake Griffin added 26 points, and Los Angeles wasted no time in taking control on the way to a 110-93 win over Miami.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: Clippers at Heat November 17, 2014Thursday’s meeting between Los Angeles and Miami may help show whether the early play of two of last season’s top teams is a good indicator of their playoff potential.
- Clippers Lose Their First; Heat Beat Raptors November 3, 2014DeMarcus Cousins had 34 points and 17 rebounds, Rudy Gay added 25 points, and the host Sacramento Kings handed the poor-shooting Los Angeles Clippers their first loss, 98-92, on Sunday.
- With Turbulent Season Looming for Lakers, Kobe Bryant Demonstrates an Early Calm November 2, 2014Bryant, once notorious for his hair-trigger impatience, has seemed to display more collegiality and tactful communication this season with teammates despite the Lakers’ dim prospects.