Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Old friends show up to praise new Lakers Coach Byron Scott July 30, 2014Byron Scott's first news conference as Lakers coach was so much like a class reunion it was natural for the guests of honor to call each other by their old nicknames.
- For Lakers' Byron Scott, it's ready to go time, if not 'Showtime' July 30, 2014The touch of irony was there for all to see.
- Byron Scott: Right guy for the job, but what are the expectations? July 30, 2014The Lakers won’t win the NBA championship next season.
- Angels' Mike Trout remembers 'The Catch' against Orioles July 29, 2014As soon as Mike Trout stepped onto the Camden Yards field for some early work Tuesday afternoon, he made eye contact with Baltimore Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy, who immediately pointed to the Southwest.com advertisement on the center-field wall.
- For Chargers QB Philip Rivers, with age comes confidence, and wisdom July 29, 2014Philip Rivers wasn't always quarterback of the San Diego Chargers. He started as an All-Pro receiver.
- One Arena, Two Directions for Teams in Los Angeles July 30, 2014The Clippers can look to the future with Donald Sterling gone, while the Lakers look back on their storied past
- Donald Sterling Loses Bid to Block Sale of Clippers July 29, 2014Judge Michael Levanas ruled that Sterling could not stop the sale of the team that his wife, Rochelle, brokered for a record $2 billion against his wishes.
- Executive Says Rivers Will Go if Sterling Stays July 23, 2014Richard Parsons, the interim chief executive of the Los Angeles Clippers, said that Coach Doc Rivers had told him he would quit if Donald Sterling remained owner of the team.
- Aiming at Glass Ceiling, but Not With Her Jump Shot July 21, 2014Natalie Nakase was named an assistant coach for the Los Angeles Clippers during the N.B.A. Summer League, but she wants to be a head coach and win championships.
- Goal Remains to Remove Sterling, but Timetable Shifts July 16, 2014The N.B.A. had hoped to approve a transfer of ownership of the Clippers on Tuesday. But with Donald and Rochelle Sterling, the team’s co-owners, entangled in litigation, there is less certainty on when an ownership change will happen.