Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Clippers rest their big guns in 110-104 loss to Trail Blazers April 17, 2014Blake Griffin, Chris Paul and J.J. Redick stay home to rest during regular-season finale in Portland. The Clippers open the playoffs Saturday against Golden State.PORTLAND — The Clippers played out the string of an 82-game regular-season schedule on Wednesday night, knowing before they tipped off against the Portland Trail Blazers that their playoff opponent had been set.
- Clippers' Blake Griffin suspended for last game April 17, 2014Griffin wasn't going to play against Trail Blazers anyway, but 16th technical will cost him about $200,000.PORTLAND, Ore. — The NBA announced Wednesday that Clippers forward Blake Griffin was suspended one game without pay for getting his 16th technical foul of the season.
- Clippers set higher standard in win over Denver Nuggets April 16, 2014They establish franchise marks for wins in a season (57) and wins at home (34) in the 117-105 victory. Blake Griffin finishes with 24 points, but he faces a one-game suspension for his 16th technical foul on the season. The Clippers have never won more games in a season. They've also never been better at home.
- Clippers' Blake Griffin faces suspension over technical fouls April 16, 2014All-Star picks up 16th technical foul and will have to sit out the team's regular-season finale Wednesday, as per NBA rules.Blake Griffin might have made one decision unnecessary for Clippers Coach Doc Rivers.
- Up next for Clippers: Wednesday at Portland April 15, 2014Portland is locked in as the fifth-seeded team in the Western Conference and will open the playoffs on the road against the Houston Rockets. CLIPPERS AT PORTLAND
- Knicks’ Playoff Hopes End as Hawks Cruise Past Heat April 13, 2014After three straight postseason appearances, the Knicks will be done after the regular season, as the Hawks earned a 98-85 home victory over the Heat.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: Westbrook Is Key as Thunder Face a Strong Conference Foe April 7, 2014Oklahoma City will need Russell Westbrook’s energy to stack up against Los Angeles, a top Western contender with an elite point guard.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: Mavericks’ Defense Is Key in Final Push March 31, 2014On Thursday, Dallas faces the Los Angeles Clippers, who have beaten the Mavericks three times this season in close games.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: The Surprising Suns Are Battling for a Playoff Berth March 10, 2014The emergence of the point guard Goran Dragic has contributed to Phoenix’s rise as it prepared to meet the Clippers.
- Clippers Defeat Pelicans February 25, 2014Jamal Crawford hit seven 3-point shots on his way to 24 points, and the visiting Los Angeles Clippers beat the New Orleans Pelicans, 123-110.