Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Could Dodgers have too many ex-chiefs in their front office? October 22, 2014Apparently a team can never have too many ex-general managers around, or at least the Dodgers appear ready to test the theory.
- UCLA happy to not discuss turnover problem October 22, 2014Offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone doesn’t like to talk about turnovers. He’ll talk about anything from marriage to Uber, but turnovers? He’d prefer to leave those alone.
- Cornerback Adoree' Jackson on track to play against Utah October 22, 2014USC cornerback Adoree’ Jackson, who aggravated a hip-flexor injury against Colorado, is on track to play Saturday against Utah, he said Wednesday.
- Attorney for Kings' suspended Slava Voynov: 'There's no crime here' October 22, 2014Craig Renetzky, the attorney for Slava Voynov, said there was not enough evidence to bring criminal charges against the Kings defenseman, who was arrested early Monday morning after an alleged domestic violence incident in Redondo Beach.
- Getting inside the college football playoff system October 22, 2014All I can say after spending a day in Texas portraying USC Athletic Director Pat Haden is: "Fight on! We [retroactively] did it!"
- Questions About Clippers Remain After Sale to Steve Ballmer September 30, 2014As the Clippers prepare for their first season since Ballmer bought the team, the Donald Sterling scandal is behind them, but they still need to prove they can make a title run.
- Extension for Clippers’ Rivers August 28, 2014Coach Doc Rivers signed a contract extension with the Los Angeles Clippers through the 2018-19 season.
- Daily Report: Steve Ballmer Resigns From Board of Microsoft August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft Board, Citing His Outside Duties August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Court Rejects Sterling’s Appeal August 14, 2014A California appeals court shot down Donald Sterling’s latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to the former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer.