Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Clayton Kershaw wins again as Dodgers down Nationals, 4-1 September 3, 2014Aut-o-matic.
- It's full speed ahead in the NFL as offenses shift into high gear September 3, 2014The Philadelphia Eagles have really got to hand it to the guys in stripes.
- UCLA's Steven Manfro is out for season with torn ACL September 3, 2014UCLA running back Steven Manfro suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee Tuesday on the last play of practice, according to a person close to the program.
- Angels' C.J. Wilson is hit hard in 8-3 loss to Astros September 3, 2014The Angels are fully prepared to use a bullpen relay team to fill the rotation spot vacated by the injured Garrett Richards. They did not think they'd need a similar relief effort in the games C.J. Wilson pitches.
- Coaches at USC, Stanford put the brakes on potential controversy September 3, 2014Steve Sarkisian and David Shaw played nice Tuesday.
- Extension for Clippers’ Rivers August 28, 2014Coach Doc Rivers signed a contract extension with the Los Angeles Clippers through the 2018-19 season.
- Daily Report: Steve Ballmer Resigns From Board of Microsoft August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft Board, Citing His Outside Duties August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Court Rejects Sterling’s Appeal August 14, 2014A California appeals court shot down Donald Sterling’s latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to the former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer.
- Sterling Loses Appeal to Block Clippers Sale August 14, 2014Donald Sterling's latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was rejected Wednesday by a California appeals court.