Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Clippers are expected to sign volatile free agent Stephen Jackson December 10, 2013Jackson, a 13-year NBA veteran who averages 15.3 points, would get a non-guaranteed contract. Doc Rivers says Jackson has had 'issues' but deserves chance. 'We need him in a pinch,' Rivers says.
- Clippers' power trio plays well when needed in 94-83 win over 76ers December 10, 2013Blake Griffin and Chris Paul combine for 51 points, DeAndre Jordan has 21 rebounds and all three come up big late in Clippers' win.
- Clippers get warning from Coach Doc Rivers: You'd better not pout December 9, 2013Poor body language is evident in their loss to Cleveland, which has a 7-13 record. 'We've all got to grow up,' says DeAndre Jordan.PHILADELPHIA -- The Clippers didn't practice Sunday, because they don't have enough healthy bodies.
- Clippers pout, then they're out in Cleveland, 88-82 December 8, 2013They get frustrated against the lowly Cavaliers and can't overcome their funk.
- Clippers' reserves are showing improvement December 7, 2013L.A.'s bench combined for 50 points in the Clippers' 101-81 win over Memphis on Thursday. Coach Doc Rivers says he thinks the reserves are starting to find their way.CLEVELAND — There are signs of improved play from the Clippers' reserve unit.
- Clippers Top Grizzlies December 6, 2013The reserves Darren Collison and Jamal Crawford each scored 15 points, and the Los Angeles Clippers used a strong second half to beat the host Memphis Grizzlies, 101-81.
- Pacers Top Clippers; Heat Rally to Win 10th in Row December 2, 2013David West had 24 points and 12 rebounds as Indiana extended its winning streak to seven by beating the Clippers, who were without the injured J. J. Redick.
- Opponent Highlights Knicks’ Weakness From 3-Point Range November 29, 2013J. J. Redick of the Clippers had a solid performance on Wednesday against the Knicks, who are 25th in the league in 3-point proficiency.
- No Solutions in Sight, Knicks Lose Seventh Straight November 28, 2013A hamstring injury that sidelined the Clippers’ Chris Paul in the second half gave the Knicks a chance, but they squandered it.
- Bulls Bluffing Their Way Through the Loss of a Star November 25, 2013The Bulls looked like a team still reeling from the news that they could be without Derrick Rose for another season in their loss to the Clippers on Sunday.