Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Kings earn fifth straight win with 2-0 shutout of Buffalo Sabres October 24, 2014Three days felt like 30.
- USC's Su'a Cravens is moving forward in his pursuit of greatness October 24, 2014Steve Sarkisian knew what he had seen on tape and in person but he sought another opinion, an additional set of expert eyes.
- Arizona Cardinals rebranding themselves with wins and presence October 24, 2014— No one is undefeated in the NFL, although four teams have just one loss: Denver, Philadelphia, Dallas and Arizona.
- Steve Nash won't play for Lakers this season October 24, 2014With considerably less fanfare than the day he was acquired, Steve Nash's tenure with the Lakers ended.
- Trinidad and Tobago women's World Cup team goes from rags to riches October 24, 2014The first clue Randy Waldrum had that something might be wrong with his soccer team came in a pre-dawn phone call from the Dallas airport.
- Questions About Clippers Remain After Sale to Steve Ballmer September 30, 2014As the Clippers prepare for their first season since Ballmer bought the team, the Donald Sterling scandal is behind them, but they still need to prove they can make a title run.
- Extension for Clippers’ Rivers August 28, 2014Coach Doc Rivers signed a contract extension with the Los Angeles Clippers through the 2018-19 season.
- Daily Report: Steve Ballmer Resigns From Board of Microsoft August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft Board, Citing His Outside Duties August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Court Rejects Sterling’s Appeal August 14, 2014A California appeals court shot down Donald Sterling’s latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to the former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer.