Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Angels' Garrett Richards has torn knee tendon, will miss pennant drive August 22, 2014Garrett Richards suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee and will undergo surgery Friday, a procedure that will sideline the Angels right-hander for six to nine months and could deal a severe blow to the team's pennant hopes.
- After a shutout and a sweep in Boston, Angels now focus on the A's August 22, 2014The Angels completed their 2-0 victory over the Boston Red Sox in Fenway Park at 10:22 p.m. EDT Thursday. They showered, dressed and took the bus to Logan Airport for a six-hour flight to San Francisco.
- There's a lot of brains behind the scenes of the Oakland Athletics August 22, 2014The Oakland Athletics have the second-best record in baseball, have been in first place in the American League West for all but four days since April 12, and are chasing their third straight division title.
- Clayton Kershaw is again dominant in Dodgers win over Padres August 22, 2014The Dodgers' 2-1 victory over the San Diego Padres on Thursday night presented as convincing a case as any as to why Clayton Kershaw might be the most valuable player in the National League.
- UCLA is No. 5 in the 'Super 16' August 22, 2014Acknowledging that college football's new four-team playoff could someday inch toward a larger basketball-style tournament, we continue our Super 16 countdown, with No. 5, UCLA:
- Daily Report: Steve Ballmer Resigns From Board of Microsoft August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft Board, Citing His Outside Duties August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Court Rejects Sterling’s Appeal August 14, 2014A California appeals court shot down Donald Sterling’s latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to the former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer.
- Sterling Loses Appeal to Block Clippers Sale August 14, 2014Donald Sterling's latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was rejected Wednesday by a California appeals court.
- N.B.A. Approves Ballmer’s Purchase of Clippers August 13, 2014The sale, for a record $2 billion, came shortly after a California state court confirmed that Rochelle Sterling had the right to make the sale on behalf of her estranged husband, Donald Sterling.