Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Blake Griffin takes his lumps and moves on March 12, 2014The Suns' P.J. Tucker was ejected and must sit out a game for elbowing Griffin on Monday. Griffin says he shouldn't fight back.Blake Griffin sat in his chair in the Clippers interview room after their victory over the Phoenix Suns on Monday night with his lips pursed and jaw tight.
- Blake Griffin goes on scoring binge in Clippers' victory March 11, 2014Griffin finishes with 37 points as the Clippers beat the Phoenix Suns, 112-105, to post their eighth consecutive win.On a night in which Blake Griffin had a historic moment and got into it with yet another opponent, the Clippers had to hold off on blowing a 25-point lead.
- Clippers offense suffers without Jamal Crawford and J.J. Redick March 11, 2014Shooting guards are sidelined because of injuries, prompting Coach Doc Rivers to say that 'you feel like scoring is much harder.' With Jamal Crawford out again because of a strained left calf and J.J. Redick still out because of a bulging disk in his lower back, the Clippers are missing a big part of their offense.
- Strained calf sidelines Clippers' Jamal Crawford again March 10, 2014Jamal Crawford says he did not reinjure his left calf Saturday night against the Atlanta Hawks. But he won't play Monday night against Phoenix and may not play this week.Jamal Crawford sat toward the end of the Clippers' bench during a game Saturday night against the Atlanta Hawks, his left leg wrapped in ice, the pain in his strained calf too much for him to play in the second half.
- Clippers find escape route to beat the Hawks March 9, 2014A whole lot of things go their way even as Blake Griffin has tough night handling ball in 109-108 victory over Atlanta.It took all the Clippers had to escape with a 109-108 over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night at Staples Center.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: The Surprising Suns Are Battling for a Playoff Berth March 10, 2014The emergence of the point guard Goran Dragic has contributed to Phoenix’s rise as it prepared to meet the Clippers.
- Clippers Defeat Pelicans February 25, 2014Jamal Crawford hit seven 3-point shots on his way to 24 points, and the visiting Los Angeles Clippers beat the New Orleans Pelicans, 123-110.
- Clippers Give Thunder More Trouble at Home; Heat Win Without James February 24, 2014Jamal Crawford scored 36 points to help the Los Angeles Clippers overcome Kevin Durant’s 42 points and hand the Oklahoma City Thunder their second loss in a row at home.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: The Second Tier at Its Best February 24, 2014The return of point guard Chris Paul has elevated the offense of the Clippers, but they will also have to do a solid job on defense against the Rockets.
- Odom Headed for Spain February 19, 2014Lamar Odom, who has had a drunken-driving arrest and a divorce from Khloe Kardashian since he last played basketball, agreed to a two-month contract with Baskonia of the Spanish league.