Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Matt Kemp, Yasiel Puig appear to argue during Dodgers' victory September 16, 2014Instead of celebrating an eight-run inning Monday night, Matt Kemp was screaming at Yasiel Puig.
- Matt Kemp powers Dodgers past Rockies, 11-3 September 16, 2014In Matt Kemp's recent visits to Coors Field, fans have reminded the former All-Star about the time he wrecked his left shoulder here.
- Angels clinch a playoff berth, but two injuries take the edge off September 16, 2014There is no rain in sight, but at least one lengthy Southern California drought has come to an end. The Angels are going to the playoffs for the first time since 2009, their postseason berth clinched with an 8-1 thrashing of the Seattle Mariners on Monday night.
- CBS announces new 'Thursday Night Football' music after Rihanna slam September 16, 2014Rihanna let everyone know Tuesday morning exactly how she feels about being dragged into the Ray Rice controversy by CBS and "Thursday Night Football."
- For major league ballplayers, signature moments are part of the game September 15, 2014When Hank Conger was a child with dreams of playing professional baseball, he practiced his signature with one thought in mind: the more scribbles, the cooler the player.
- Extension for Clippers’ Rivers August 28, 2014Coach Doc Rivers signed a contract extension with the Los Angeles Clippers through the 2018-19 season.
- Daily Report: Steve Ballmer Resigns From Board of Microsoft August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft Board, Citing His Outside Duties August 20, 2014The tech company’s former chief executive said new responsibilities, including ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers, have made him too busy to serve.
- Court Rejects Sterling’s Appeal August 14, 2014A California appeals court shot down Donald Sterling’s latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to the former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer.
- Sterling Loses Appeal to Block Clippers Sale August 14, 2014Donald Sterling's latest effort to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was rejected Wednesday by a California appeals court.