Los Angeles Clippers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Los Angeles Clippers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Chris Paul's tribute to brave mom is more than an initial offering November 26, 2014Before he walks onto the court in Auburn Hills, Mich., on Wednesday, Chris Paul will write the initials of a woman he's never met on his sneakers.
- Lakers to sign Earl Clark, likely waive Xavier Henry November 26, 2014The Lakers are reuniting with a former player but likely ending the tenure of one of their own.
- Kobe Bryant's short shots for Lakers lead to change in routine November 26, 2014It's an impressive concept, really, Kobe Bryant leading the NBA in scoring at age 36.
- Oklahoma dominates late to hand UCLA a 75-65 loss November 26, 2014Bahamas native Buddy Hield scored 24 points, Frank Booker added 11 and Oklahoma beat No. 22 UCLA, 75-65, in the quarterfinals of the Battle 4 Atlantis on Wednesday.
- Fan of the house: Give him that old-time boxing November 26, 2014Boxing was our first sport, and will probably be our last. Humans are an easily provoked species. Wars — not love-ins — are the milestones on which we plot our purported evolution. Look at Congress, that bunch of brawlers. Now look away (while you still have both retinas).
- Marc Gasol Paces Grizzlies in a Rout November 24, 2014Gasol had 30 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Memphis Grizzlies to a victory over the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Clippers Surge Past the Heat November 21, 2014Chris Paul had 26 points and 12 assists, Blake Griffin added 26 points, and Los Angeles wasted no time in taking control on the way to a 110-93 win over Miami.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: Clippers at Heat November 17, 2014Thursday’s meeting between Los Angeles and Miami may help show whether the early play of two of last season’s top teams is a good indicator of their playoff potential.
- Clippers Lose Their First; Heat Beat Raptors November 3, 2014DeMarcus Cousins had 34 points and 17 rebounds, Rudy Gay added 25 points, and the host Sacramento Kings handed the poor-shooting Los Angeles Clippers their first loss, 98-92, on Sunday.
- With Turbulent Season Looming for Lakers, Kobe Bryant Demonstrates an Early Calm November 2, 2014Bryant, once notorious for his hair-trigger impatience, has seemed to display more collegiality and tactful communication this season with teammates despite the Lakers’ dim prospects.