Golden State Warriors Links of Interest
Quick searches for Golden State Warriors on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Report: Warriors, Leandro Barbosa agree to one-year deal August 28, 2014The Warriors reportedly agreed to a deal with free-agent guard Leandro Barbosa, ESPN.com reported Thursday morningBay Area News Group
- Warriors preseason schedule unveiled August 20, 2014Golden State Warriors' preseason schedule includes home games against Los Angeles Clippers, Denver NuggetsBy Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors' Shaun Livingston has surgery on toe, likely out six weeks August 15, 2014Golden State Warriors' free-agent guard Shaun Livingston had arthroscopic surgery on his right big toe and probably will not be recovered in time to start regular season.Bay Area News Group
- Warriors' Curry not backing down to LeBron August 14, 2014Stephen Curry says he's the better offensive player then Cleveland's LeBron JamesBy Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Golden State Warriors face Clippers on Christmas night August 14, 2014The Golden State Warriors will open the 2014-15 NBA season at Sacramento on Oct. 29 and play their home opener against the Los Angeles Lakers on Nov. 1.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Acclimating to Stardom and a New Coach August 17, 2014The Warriors’ Stephen Curry heads into the season with high hopes after last season’s 51 victories.
- Curry Disagrees With Jackson Firing May 30, 2014In his first extended public comments since Mark Jackson was fired as the Golden State coach, Stephen Curry said that he disagreed with the decision.
- Finding Niche on Other Side of the Bargaining Table May 25, 2014Mike Tannenbaum, the former general manager of the Jets, is now working the other side of the aisle as an agent for Priority Sports & Entertainment.
- For Third Time in 4 Years, Cavs Win Lottery May 21, 2014Another year, and another draft lottery won by the Cleveland Cavaliers, who had only a 1.7 percent chance of snagging the pick.
- Mark Jackson Rejoins ESPN May 18, 2014The former Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson has agreed to a multi-year deal to rejoin ESPN’s lead N.B.A. announcing team.