Golden State Warriors Links of Interest
Quick searches for Golden State Warriors on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Warriors lose to Bobcats despite Curry's 43 points December 10, 2013Stephen Curry rallied the Warriors from a 15-point deficit and finished with a season-high 43 points, but the Golden State Warriors lost to the Charlotte Bobcats 115-111.By Carl Stewardcsteward@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors star Curry makes annual Charlotte homecoming December 9, 2013Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry's annual homecoming to Charlotte, N.C., has become a big event; Curry is beloved here, dating back to his Charlotte Christian High days when he led his team to three conference titles, then went 22 miles up the road to Davidson College and became an unlikely first team All American, guiding the Wildcats to the NCAA Elite Eight in 2009 as the nation's leading scorer.By Carl Stewardcsteward@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Golden State Warriors rout Memphis Grizzlies December 8, 2013Stephen Curry sets Golden State Warriors career record for 3-pointersBy Carl Stewardcsteward@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Rockets pound Warriors 105-83 December 7, 2013For the second time in four days, the Golden State Warriors came out cold and lackadaisical; Unlike the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday, the Houston Rockets never let up, hammering the Warriors 105-83 at the Toyota Center.By Alex Pavlovicapavlovic@mercurynews.com
- Golden State Warriors can hit back with healthy Andrew Bogut December 6, 2013Houston Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies and Charlotte Bobcats can't enforce their will on Warriors with Bogut on the courtBy Carl Stewardcsteward@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Last-Second 3-Point Shot Propels Celtics Past Heat November 10, 2013Jeff Green hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer that was confirmed after a video review, giving Boston their third consecutive win.
- Curry Has Bone Bruise in Ankle November 8, 2013A magnetic resonance imaging scan of Golden State point guard Stephen Curry’s left ankle showed a bone bruise
- Iguodala Paces Warriors to Give 76ers Their First Loss November 5, 2013Andre Iguodala made a career-high seven 3-pointers and scored 32 points for the Golden State Warriors, who handed the Philadelphia 76ers their first loss on Monday night.
- Breakneck Pace a Certainty in Duel Between Sixers and Warriors November 4, 2013The most surprising team of the early season has been the Philadelphia 76ers, whom many expected to tank, but are now 3-0.
- Bayern Munich Can Play Basketball, Too October 19, 2013Bayern Munich made a memorable debut in the Euroleague, romping to a 94-73 victory at Stelmet Zielona Gora of Poland.