Golden State Warriors Links of Interest
Quick searches for Golden State Warriors on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Warriors and Klay Thompson reach deal October 31, 2014ESPN.com reports that Klay Thompson and the Golden State Warriors agree to a maximum contract extension.Bay Area News Group
- Warriors decline contract option for next season on guard Nemanja Nedovic October 31, 2014The Golden State Warriors did not exercise the third-year contract option for next season on guard Nemanja Nedovic, the team's 2013 first-round draft pick. The team did exercise the fourth-year contract options on forward Harrison Barnes and center Festus EzeliBy Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors give Steve Kerr win in first game as coach October 30, 2014Kerr decides to start Harrison Barnes over Andre Iguodala in 95-77 win at Sacramento Kings.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors GM expects Klay Thompson contract talks to extend into season October 29, 2014Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers said Wednesday he expects contract extension talks with guard Klay Thompson's agent, Bill Duffy, to continue into the start of the seasonBy Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Curry, Iguodala named Warriors captains October 29, 2014New Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr names Stephen Curry and Andre Iguodala as team captains.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Acclimating to Stardom and a New Coach August 17, 2014The Warriors’ Stephen Curry heads into the season with high hopes after last season’s 51 victories.
- Curry Disagrees With Jackson Firing May 30, 2014In his first extended public comments since Mark Jackson was fired as the Golden State coach, Stephen Curry said that he disagreed with the decision.
- Finding Niche on Other Side of the Bargaining Table May 25, 2014Mike Tannenbaum, the former general manager of the Jets, is now working the other side of the aisle as an agent for Priority Sports & Entertainment.
- For Third Time in 4 Years, Cavs Win Lottery May 21, 2014Another year, and another draft lottery won by the Cleveland Cavaliers, who had only a 1.7 percent chance of snagging the pick.
- Mark Jackson Rejoins ESPN May 18, 2014The former Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson has agreed to a multi-year deal to rejoin ESPN’s lead N.B.A. announcing team.