Golden State Warriors Links of Interest
Quick searches for Golden State Warriors on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Warriors beat Suns 113-107 March 10, 2014The Golden State Warriors defeated the Phoenix Suns 113-107 behind 26 points from David Lee and 22 from Klay Thompson; Stephen Curry, playing through a quad strain, had 18 points and nine assists.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors' Curry to be limited against Suns because of quad strain March 10, 2014Golden State coach Mark Jackson said before Sunday's game against Phoenix that Warriors star guard Stephen Curry will start but play limited minutes against the Suns, but that the right quad strain he suffered against the Boston Celtics is minorBy Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Golden State Warriors turn attention to Phoenix Suns March 9, 2014Golden State Warriors Steve Blake and Andrew Bogut focused solely on Sunday's clash with Phoenix Suns; Klay Thompson practiced Saturday and looks ready to play vs. Suns.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors roll over Hawks; Thompson injury not serious March 8, 2014The Golden State Warriors beat the Atlanta Hawks 111-97 and appear to have survived an injury scare to Klay Thompson, who left with a lower back strain; Mark Jackson says Thompson could play Sunday against Phoenix.By Jimmy Durkinjdurkin@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Thompson: Warriors are where they should be March 7, 2014When assessing the Golden State Warriors using realistic expectations, the team is right where it should be heading into the final quarter of the season.By Marcus Thompson IIBay Area News Group
- Warriors Hand Pacers Rare Home Loss March 5, 2014A last-second jumper by Klay Thompson and hot 3-point shooting lifted Golden State, which handed Indiana just its fourth home loss of the season.
- Pacers Win Fifth in a Row; Parker Shines in His Return March 3, 2014David West and Paul George combined for 47 points to lead Indiana over the Utah Jazz.
- Warriors Soar, Knicks Lag, and Boos Rain Down March 1, 2014Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors raced out to a big early lead over the Knicks, who were too slow, overmatched and confused to come back.
- Big Shot by Curry and Frustrating Night for Nets February 23, 2014In the final minute, Stephen Curry fired a wild 3-point attempt that sailed high, banked off the glass and broke the Nets’ hearts.
- A Long, Strange Trip to the Basketball Hall of Fame February 16, 2014Sarunas Marciulionis, a star for Lithuania and a top N.B.A. player off the bench, was directly elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame by the international committee last week.