Golden State Warriors Links of Interest
Quick searches for Golden State Warriors on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Mark Jackson expects Warriors' Klay Thompson to get max deal October 22, 2014Former Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson, now with ESPN, says Klay Thompson is the best two-way shooting guard in the world and deserves a maximum-salary contract.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors' Festus Ezeli makes immediate impact in return October 22, 2014Center makes big plays in long-waited return from knee injuryBy Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Warriors' Festus Ezeli will play Tuesday night October 21, 2014Golden State Warriors backup center Festus Ezeli will play for the first time in 17 months in Tuesday night's exhibition game against the Los Angeles Clippers.By Diamond Leungdleung@bayareanewsgroup.com
- Golden State Warriors fall short to Houston Rockets in exhibition game October 20, 2014Younger Warriors step up with Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson getting the exhbition game off.By Dennis SilvaCorrespondent
- Warriors' loss leaves Kerr displeased October 18, 2014Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr criticizes team's effort after 115-108 loss to Miami HeatBy Todd EngleCorrespondent
- Acclimating to Stardom and a New Coach August 17, 2014The Warriors’ Stephen Curry heads into the season with high hopes after last season’s 51 victories.
- Curry Disagrees With Jackson Firing May 30, 2014In his first extended public comments since Mark Jackson was fired as the Golden State coach, Stephen Curry said that he disagreed with the decision.
- Finding Niche on Other Side of the Bargaining Table May 25, 2014Mike Tannenbaum, the former general manager of the Jets, is now working the other side of the aisle as an agent for Priority Sports & Entertainment.
- For Third Time in 4 Years, Cavs Win Lottery May 21, 2014Another year, and another draft lottery won by the Cleveland Cavaliers, who had only a 1.7 percent chance of snagging the pick.
- Mark Jackson Rejoins ESPN May 18, 2014The former Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson has agreed to a multi-year deal to rejoin ESPN’s lead N.B.A. announcing team.