Utah Jazz Links of Interest
Quick searches for Utah Jazz on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Recent Utah Jazz News
- Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career March 7, 2014It's been a long time since Andre Miller put together an illustrious career with the Utes. Since then, he's quietly compiled...
- Kyle Korver's 3-pointer streak ends in the face of Wesley Matthews' defense March 6, 2014Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
- Utah Jazz: Utah hopes it learned its lesson in loss to lowly Bucks March 5, 2014A night after learning (again) that they can beat — or compete with — just about any team if they play with fire...
- LeBron James scores 61, setting career-high and Heat-best March 4, 2014An hour after what he called the best regular-season game he's ever played, LeBron James simply explained why this...
- Utah Jazz: Special moment as Diante Garrett gets to play in his hometown for first time as a pro March 4, 2014Jazz point guard Diante Garrett plays in his hometown for the first time as a professional Monday night.
- Pacers Win Fifth in a Row; Parker Shines in His Return March 3, 2014David West and Paul George combined for 47 points to lead Indiana over the Utah Jazz.
- Triple-Double for Kyrie Irving March 1, 2014Kyrie Irving recorded his first career triple-double, with 21 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds, and led the Cleveland Cavaliers to a 99-79 win at home over the Utah Jazz.
- Nets Add a Guard and Pick Up a Victory February 20, 2014The Nets sent Jason Terry and Reggie Evans to Sacramento for Marcus Thornton and then overcame a slow start to beat the Utah Jazz.
- James and Heat Misfire in Loss to Jazz February 9, 2014LeBron James was 4 of 13 for 13 points, his lowest scoring total since Nov. 19, as the Utah Jazz defeated the Miami Heat on Saturday night.
- Burke and Hardaway Gone, Yet Michigan Rolls On January 21, 2014Missing two of the stars who carried them to the N.C.A.A. championship game last season, the Wolverines put their trust in a pair of young players: Glenn Robinson III and Nik Stauskas.