Utah Jazz Links of Interest
Quick searches for Utah Jazz on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Recent Utah Jazz News
- NBA playoffs: LaMarcus Aldridge's 43 lifts Blazers over Rockets 112-105 April 24, 2014LaMarcus Aldridge scored 43 points and Damian Lillard made six free throws down the stretch to give the Portland Trail...
- NBA playoffs: A test of survival as Heat holds off the Bobcats April 24, 2014For the record, it was one dribble for one half of the length of the entire court.
- NBA playoffs: Mavs roll past Spurs 113-92, even series at 1-1 April 24, 2014Blowing their playoff opener turned out to be great therapy for the Dallas Mavericks.
- UteLinks: Andre Miller still has some magic at age 38 April 23, 2014Former Utah standout is helping the Washington Wizards in the NBA playoffs.
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full circle — in a very bad way April 23, 2014The Jazz have thrown their hopes for the future on a core of young players who haven't shown yet that they can pull it off
- Erratic Knicks Linger Just Outside a Playoff Berth April 1, 2014The Knicks, despite inconsistent play, beat the Jazz on Monday and are in contention for the final postseason spot in the Eastern Conference in part because the Atlanta Hawks have lost 20 of 27 games.
- Eyes Are Off the Court as the Knicks Get a Rare Win on It March 8, 2014With speculation that Carmelo Anthony was leaving and Phil Jackson was coming, the Knicks still managed to craft a victory over the lowly Utah Jazz.
- Pacers Win Fifth in a Row; Parker Shines in His Return March 3, 2014David West and Paul George combined for 47 points to lead Indiana over the Utah Jazz.
- Triple-Double for Kyrie Irving March 1, 2014Kyrie Irving recorded his first career triple-double, with 21 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds, and led the Cleveland Cavaliers to a 99-79 win at home over the Utah Jazz.
- Nets Add a Guard and Pick Up a Victory February 20, 2014The Nets sent Jason Terry and Reggie Evans to Sacramento for Marcus Thornton and then overcame a slow start to beat the Utah Jazz.