Portland Trailblazers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Portland Trailblazers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Trail Blazers sing the praises of unsung hero Robin Lopez (video) December 13, 2013From Terry Stotts to Wesley Matthews, Damian Lillard, LaMarcus Aldridge and Nicolas Batum, the Trail Blazers praise the play of center Robin Lopez this season.Sean Meagher | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morning Jam: Trail Blazers rookie CJ McCollum cleared to play 3-on-3 December 13, 2013The 2013 NBA Lottery pick, who injured his left foot in training camp, has been cleared for three-on-three scrimmaging.Joe Freeman | email@example.com
- LaMarcus Aldridge continues MVP-like play, Trail Blazers continue winning ways December 13, 2013Aldridge finishes with 31 points and a career-high 25 rebounds, becoming the first player in Trail Blazers history to record a 30-point, 25-rebound game.Joe Freeman | firstname.lastname@example.org
- LaMarcus Aldridge delivers another MVP performance in Trail Blazers' 111-104 win over Rockets (video) December 13, 2013Damian Lillard, Nicolas Batum, Terry Stotts and LaMarcus Aldridge after the Trail Blazers' 111-104 win over the Houston Rockets Thursday.Sean Meagher | email@example.com
- Andray Blatche and Joe Johnson each score 21 points in Brooklyn Nets' victory over Los Angeles Clippers (plus more NBA scores, highlights) December 13, 2013NETS 102, CLIPPERS 93NEW YORK (AP) — Andray Blatche and Joe Johnson each scored 21 points in the Brooklyn Nets' 102-93 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night, making Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett winners in their first...The Associated Press
- Video: New Portland-Based Car Dealership Ad Starring Lamarcus Aldridge And Robin Lopez Is Quite Charming December 13, 2013The starting frontcourt for the Portland Trailblazers stole the show recently — not just on the court, but in the brand new McLoughlin’s car dealership commercial as well. In the ad, Lamarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez sing, have a good time, and just act plain goofy. They completely embraced the fact that they’re not incredible actors or singers, and by just being themselves they were able to pull it off without it being too embarrassing. Here’s video of the ad: [The Starters]
- LaMarcus Aldridge And Robin Lopez Sing Terribly In Local Car Commercial December 13, 2013Local commercials starring big-name athletes tend to be a treasure trove of unintentional comedy, although, at this point, one could argue that the comedy in some of these spots is totally intentional. Exhibit A for the intentional comedy argument is this ad for Mcloughlin Auto Mall, located just outside Portland, Ore. (Thanks, Mcloughlin, that’ll be $5.) The two pitchmen — LaMarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez of the Portland Trail Blazers — make a hilarious attempt at “singing” the auto mall’s jingle. As you would expect, it doesn’t go well. Yet, it’s so hilariously awful that it makes the whole thing that much more awesome. If you thought the ad was good for a few chuckles, peep the outtakes for more comedy. [TheStarters] Article found on: Next Impulse Sports
- LaMarcus Aldridge And Robin Lopez In One Of The Worst Commercials You Will Ever See (Video) December 13, 2013Blazers big men LaMarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez team up to star in this Portland car dealership commercial for McLaughlin Auto Mall. The result? One of the worst commercials you will ever see. h/t SLAM The post LaMarcus Aldridge And Robin Lopez In One Of The Worst Commercials You Will Ever See (Video) appeared first on Beyond The Buzzer.
- LaMarcus Aldridge continues MVP-like play, Trail Blazers continue winning ways December 13, 2013The jaw-dropping performances are coming so frequently, so effortlessly and so monumentally, Robin Lopez has given up trying to forecast what might happen next. Instead, he’s decided to just hop aboard the L-Train, sit back and enjoy the ride. “LA’s been playing at one hell of a level,” Lopez said, referring to LaMarcus Aldridge. “I know it’s only 20-something games in, but that’s a long time to be playing this way. You thought the apex was going to be the OKC game and then he comes with a game like this. I don’t want to predict what’s ahead, because I just don’t know what’s going to happen.” With MVP chants echoing around the Moda Center at random intervals and a national TNT television audience gushing at home, Aldridge delivered another MVP-like performance Thursday night, leading the Trail Blazers to another impressive victory, 111-104, over the Houston Rockets before a sellout crowd of 19,997. The two-time All-Star finished with 31 points, a career-high 25 rebounds, two block
- LaMarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez star in Portland car dealer commercial December 13, 2013Just when you thought that you had seen every local commercial starring NBA players, the latest one for McLoughlin Auto Mall in Portland featured a catchy jingle with LaMarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez. Check out the full :30 second spot in the below video clip which features Robin/LaMarcus singing the McLoughlin Auto Mall jingle: You want bloopers? Oh, we got those as well: *** LaMarcus Aldridge image courtesy of Getty Images
- On Other Side of Country, a Lesson in Chemistry December 6, 2013A team that won only 33 games last season is now a test tube in proving that putting the right combination of players on the court leads to success.
- Knicks Drop Sixth Straight, Falling in Portland November 26, 2013The Trail Blazers took an early 22-point lead and responded to every run from the Knicks, who were led by Carmelo Anthony’s 34 points and 15 rebounds.
- To Offset Risks Inside, Blazers Star Improves His Outside Shooting November 26, 2013Playing point guard in the N.B.A. is a physically demanding job, and Damian Lillard knew he needed ways to preserve his career.
- Nets Start Fast but Lose Momentum and the Game November 19, 2013The Nets are winless when being outscored in the third quarter, which was the case in their defeat Monday to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Portland Tops Toronto for Sixth Straight Win November 18, 2013LaMarcus Aldridge and Damian Lillard each scored 25 points and Nicolas Batum added 24 as the Portland Trail Blazers won their sixth straight in overtime at Toronto.