Portland Trailblazers Links of Interest
Quick searches for Portland Trailblazers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
- Atlanta Hawks contain Damian Lillard, outlast LaMarcus Aldridge, to beat Trail Blazers for 18th straight win January 31, 2015The Hawks spoil another brilliant performance by LaMarcus Aldridge to win their 18th games in a row.Joe Freeman | The Oregonian/OregonLive
- Hawks hold off Trail Blazers 105-99, push win streak to 18: Game rewind January 31, 2015The Blazers allowed 36 points on 71 percent shooting from the Hawks in the decisive fourth quarter.Sean Meagher | The Oregonian/OregonLive
- Trail Blazers vs. Atlanta Hawks: Live updates and game chat January 31, 2015The Blazers visit the red-hot Atlanta Hawks, who have won a franchise-record 17 games in a row.Joe Freeman | The Oregonian/OregonLive
- Impassioned Terry Stotts says he's 'extremely disappointed' about Damian Lillard's All-Star snub January 30, 2015The Blazers' coach voiced his displeasure about Lillard's exclusion from the NBA All-Star Game.Joe Freeman | The Oregonian/OregonLive
- Damian Lillard, in face of All-Star exclusion, continues to show he's about the right things January 30, 2015Lillard writes " 'You should have been there' isn't good enough for me" and alludes that one way or another "somebody has to pay" for his exclusion to the All-Star Game.Jason Quick | The Oregonian/OregonLive
- Damian Lillard Snubbed From Western Conference’s NBA All-Star Team January 31, 2015Damian Lillard #0 of the Portland Trail Blazers during the game against the Philadelphia 76ers on December 26, 2014 at the Moda Center Arena in Portland, Oregon. (Mandatory Credit: ESPN/Getty Images) The All-Star votes are in and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers will not be showcasing his talents at Madison Square Garden on February 15th. The blazing-fast point guard in Lillard is averaging a career-high 21.8 points per game and 6.2 assists per game this season. Unfortunately, for Damian, his outstanding play still isn’t enough to earn him a spot on the roster. “I’m definitely going to take it personal,” stated Lillard. “I said I’d be pissed off about it. And I am. I just felt disrespected because I play the game the right way. I play unselfishly, I play for my team to win games and I produce at a high level. I think what I bring to the game as a person, my makeup mentally, how I am toward my teammates, how I am toward the media, how I am toward fans; I think what an ...
- Damian Lillard feels ‘disrespected’ to not make All-Star team January 30, 2015Your browser does not support iframes. Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard is averaging 21.8 points, 6.2 assists and 4.6 rebounds, but he’s not on the 2015 All-Star roster. Lillard was not selected to his second Western Conference All-Star team and NBA commissioner Adam Silver chose DeMarcus Cousins over him to fill Kobe Bryant’s spot on the team. “I just felt disrespected,” Lillard said, via CSNW.com, “because I play the game the right way. I play unselfishly. I play for my team to win games and I produce at a high level. I think what I bring to the game as a person, my makeup mentally, how I am towards my teammates, how I am towards the media, how I am towards fans, I think what an All-Star represents in this league and what you would want people to look at as an All-Star, I think I makeup all those things.” Lillard feels so disrespected that he posted this on his Instagram: I just want to thank the coaches who feel I wasn’t good enough, the fans that didn’t think I was
- Portland police not happy about Damian Lillard getting left off All-Star team January 30, 2015The All-Star reserves were named on Thursday night and after all the smoke was cleared, Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers was left off the team. And the Portland Police Department was not too happy about that: We may have to open a robbery investigation into how @Dame_Lillard of our @trailblazers was left off the #NBAAllStarNYC roster. #VoteLillard — Portland Police (@PortlandPolice) January 30, 2015 Earlier on Friday, DeMarcus Cousins was named as the replacement for Kobe Bryant, who is out for the season. The Sacramento Police Department then responded with this: .@PortlandPolice must be a robbery series,theft of #NBAAllStarNYC spot from @boogiecousins of @SacramentoKings #sacpd #SacramentoProud — Sacramento Police (@SacPolice) January 30, 2015 .Robbery Case Closed: #NBAAllStarNYC spot returned to rightful owner @boogiecousins! @SacramentoKings #sacpd #SacramentoProud — Sacramento Police (@SacPolice) January 30, 2015 The Kings won the day. But now we’re going to get the “Damia
- Kyrie Irving Made LeMarcus Aldridge, Nicolas Batum Look Silly With These Moves January 30, 2015A day following Kyrie Irving’s amazing night against the Portland Trail Blazers, the 22-year-old was selected to his 2nd straight NBA All Star Game. I’m sure Irving will do somebody in the All Star Game like he did LeMarcus Aldridge and Nicolas Batum here. [Bballbreakdown, gyfcat] The post Kyrie Irving Made LeMarcus Aldridge, Nicolas Batum Look Silly With These Moves appeared first on Diehardsport.
- Video: Watch every Kyrie Irving field goal from his 55-point night January 29, 2015If you missed Wednesday night’s Cavaliers game, I’m not sure why you would admit it. However, even for those who did watch Kyrie Irving take down the Portland Trailblazers with an NBA-best 55-point outing, putting all of (or most of) his shots in one compilation makes you realize just how incredible this night was. From the three-pointers off of a screen or taking Blazers big man LaMarcus Aldridge off the dribble with a kiss off the glass, the reigning All-Star MVP was simply fantastic. Irving made a franchise-record 11 3-pointers, breaking the record of 10 previously set by C.J. Miles last season. He joins former Detroit Piston guard Joe Dumars as the only players in NBA history with at least 10 3-pointers and 10 free throws in a game. It was a perfectly executed, much-needed night as the Blazers would not go away quietly. It was just the Cavaliers’ second win in 10 games this season without James. “It means a lot,” Irving said following the game. “For me, it’s just about the intensity of th
- Hawks Top Blazers for 18th Straight Win January 31, 2015Atlanta overcame 37 points from Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge to beat the Trail Blazers, 105-99, and extend its franchise-record winning streak to 18 games.
- Storm Shelves Home Games for the Knicks and the Nets January 27, 2015The Knicks’ game against Sacramento was rescheduled for March 3. The Nets’ game against Portland was postponed until April 6.
- Plumlee’s 22 Points Help Nets Top Kings December 30, 2014Wesley Matthews made six 3-pointers and had 28 points to lead Portaldn to a 101-79 victory.
- Carmelo Anthony Hobbled as Knicks Extend Skid to Eight Games December 29, 2014A loss to the Trail Blazers was the eighth straight for the Knicks (5-28), who had just nine available players to start the game and then lost Anthony for the second half because of a sore left knee.
- James Harden’s 44 Points Lift Rockets December 23, 2014Harden’s had his N.B.A.-leading third game with at least 40 points this season, and all three have come this month.