Oklahoma City Thunder Links of Interest
Quick searches for Oklahoma City Thunder on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Oklahoma City Thunder News
- Reggie Jackson throws down monster and-1 dunk vs Warriors (Video) November 24, 2014Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Reggie Jackson dribbled around the defense and threw down a monster one-handed and-1 dunk during the second quarter of Sunday's game against Golden State.Jackson is doing his part to pick up the slack for injured teammate Russell Westbrook, and he certainly brought the home crowd to their feet with this play.Jackson led the Thunder with 22 points, but it wasn't enough as the Warriors beat the Thunder 91-86.Video via NBA. This post appeared first on Holdout Sports. Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Reggie Jackson finishes with powerful slam dunk against Warriors November 24, 2014The Oklahoma City Thunder don’t have much going on with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook out but they still have spitfire point guard Reggie Jackson healthy. And when Jackson is healthy, he can do things like this against the Warriors: The Thunder are currently trailing at home against the Warriors at the half. *** Reggie Jackson photo courtesy of Getty Images. Vine by Anthony Slater.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Time to panic after 5th straight loss November 23, 2014Before the season began, it was only a matter of who the Oklahoma City Thunder will face in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs. Now questions surface if they will even make the playoffs after losing five in a row. Is it time to panic in Oklahoma? The Brooklyn Nets put an end to their five game losing streak displaying a masterful performance late in the fourth defensively and handing the Thunder their fifth straight loss with a 94-92 victory Friday night as they continued their offensive slump. Led by Jarret Jack who scored 23 points going eight-for-fifteen shooting off the bench. Jack seem rejuvenated, turning the time clock a couple years back to his playing days with the Golden State Warriors when he was causing havoc for teams late in the playoffs. Completely being shut down in the 4th quarter, the Brooklyn Nets exposed yet again a struggling Thunder team who could not seem to get into rhythm offensively in the 4th quarter. The Thunder could not buy a basket down the stretch and were hel
- Thunder Want Serge Ibaka To Keep Shooting 3-4 Three-Pointers Per Game November 23, 2014Serge Ibaka has already tied a career-high for three-point makes and attempts in a season with 23 and 60 respectively. Ibaka's three-point shooting is expected to continue for the Oklahoma City Thunder after Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant. “I think it continues,” Scott Brooks said. “He doesn’t necessarily have to live out there and shoot 10 a game. But three or four a game is a good number for him.” Ibaka is shooting a team-best 38.3 percent from 3-point range — the equivalent of an efficient 1.15 points per shot attempt (or a 57.5 percent 2-point shooter). “He’s a great shooter,” Brooks said. “He’s not just a great big-man shooter.”
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return next week November 22, 2014Oklahoma City Thunder small forward Kevin Durant (foot) and guard Russell Westbrook (hand) could be back as early as next week, according to The Oklahoman. Both players have intensified their workout and are “healing at an accelerated rate.” Coach Scott Brooks said Friday that the two stars will participate in parts of Thunder practice on Saturday afternoon. “Probably not any of the contact stuff,” Brooks said. “(But) they will go through some of our practice and we’ll go from there.” Because of the NBA’s hardship rule, both players are not allowed to return until the No. 28 home game against the New York Knicks. The post Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return next week appeared first on SportsGlory.