Oklahoma City Thunder Links of Interest
Quick searches for Oklahoma City Thunder on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Oklahoma City Thunder News
- Kevin Durant Signs Endorsement Deal With ‘Neff’ October 21, 2014Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant has just inked an endorsement deal with action sports accessory brand Neff according to the Associated Press. The company, best known for its snow and skate headwear, will launch the NBA MVP’s signature underwear. Durant will be a brand ambassador, help design the products and have equity in Neff’s underwear division. Neff founder Shaun Neff released this statement. We teamed up with NBA superstar and global icon Kevin Durant to create an exclusive designer underwear collection. This partnership is one of the first of its kind in the industry and will feature a unique collection to be worn on and off the court; designs selected by Durant himself. “I’m excited to work with the team at Neff to design my own collection of designer underwear,” Durant said. “It will reflect my personal style combined with Neff’s focus on youth culture. Neff is a unique company with an artistic approach to everything they do and I can’t wait to get started.” At Neff...
- Kevin Durant Says His Injury Has Him Feeling Like Nick Saban October 21, 2014Kevin Durant’s broken right foot will sideline him for about six to eight weeks, meaning the NBA MVP’s impact on the Oklahoma City Thunder’s first month of the season will come in an advice and motivational role. Durant, 26, is starting to feel like a coach, a specific, college football coach. Which one? Nick Saban, of course. Kevin Durant: “I feel like Nick Saban, rolling around in my scooter giving advice” — Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) October 21, 2014 If Durant could channel Saban’s coaching ability during the first month-plus of the NBA season, the Thunder might be OK in his absence.
- Durant signs endorsement deal with Neff October 21, 2014OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) NBA MVP Kevin Durant has added action sports accessory brand Neff to his rapidly growing list of endorsement deals. Neff founder Shaun Neff told The Associated Press that his company, best known for its snow and skate headwear, will launch the Thunder star's signature underwear collection in time for next year's back-to-school crowd. Durant will be a brand ambassador, help design the products and have equity in Neff's underwear division. Durant and Roc Nation have been rolling since he won the MVP award. Durant has re-signed with Nike, Sprint and BBVA Compass, added deals with Sparkling Ice, Orange Leaf and Neff, and is the subject of and an executive producer for an HBO Sports documentary. He already had deals with Panini, KIND Healthy Snacks and Skullcandy.
- 2014/15 Oklahoma CIty Thunder – Rising Down October 21, 2014
- Box Score Browsing – Preseason Week 2 October 21, 2014The emergence of Steven Adams as a legit force down-low is at hand. Scott Brooks can’t play the ‘he makes us better’ card anymore with Kendrick Perkins, nor can he deny that Adams is a legit double-double threat – something Perkins has never really come close to approaching in his 12 seasons. Perk is a ‘young vet’ – still only 29 years old but with the movements and shooting stroke of Herbert from Family Guy. Adams is shooting a ridiculous 24-28 from the field, which is 85.7% – that’s not sustainable, but he’s likely going to shoot about 60% from the field – which is an asset when paired with his low turnovers and potential to be a 2+ blocks and 1+ steals guy. Perkins’ production in fantasy has been just as bad in reality. He’s working on four straight seasons declining in FG% and PTS, along with just 0.5 blocks per game in 20 minutes. Hard to believe that just five seasons ago at age 25 he was averaging 10.1 points, 7.6 rebounds and 1.7 blocks! The Fix guru Zack has also touched o