Washington Wizards Links of Interest
Washington Wizards Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Washington Wizards
Quick searches for Washington Wizards on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Washington Wizards News
- This Is The Best John Wall Highlight Video On The Internet July 22, 2014There are a lot of highlight videos out there, but this is the best one I’ve seen of the Wizards’ John Wall. The video, via Golden Hoops, is very well done and shows all facets of Wall’s growing game from leadership to court vision to his blazing on court speed. One of my favorite parts is the title: John Wall – It’s Just The Beginning. Check out the video below: Wall will still only be 24 years old as he enters his 5th season in the NBA and his game is still growing. The future really is bright in Washington. #dcRising Visit Sneekis for their DC Basketball collection Related posts: John Wall vs High Schooler and the Youth Basketball Culture John Wall Crosses The Mess Out Of Ish Smith If You Missed John Wall’s Career High 47 Points, Here is Every Bucket (VIDEO)
- Wizards Unveil New Alternate Uniforms (Photo) July 22, 2014Hoping to capitalize off their recently playoff run, the Washington Wizards have unveiled an alternate jersey that has a good clean look to it. The mostly navy blue alternate uniform seems like a reverse of the Wizards regular uniform look. Per Wizards press release: The Washington Wizards announced today that the team will add an alternate uniform to their collection for wear during the 2014-15 season. The new jersey will be primarily navy blue with red color-blocking at the top and “Washington” listed on the front while the navy shorts will feature the secondary “Monument” logo.Fans will have a chance to purchase the alternate jersey on Oct. 1. Retail information as well as when the alternate uniform will be showcased during the 2014-15 season will be released at a later date. Summer League MVP Glen Rice Jr in our new 2014-15 alternate unis available for purchase 10/1! http://t.co/sn7eVlUcLr pic.twitter.com/2zNHrZjJ1R — Washington Wizards (@WashWizards) July 22, 2014
- Washington Wizards unveil new alternate uniforms July 22, 2014The Washington Wizards unveiled new alternate uniforms for the 2014-15 season on Tuesday. “The new jersey will be primarily navy blue with red color-blocking at the top and “Washington” listed on the front while the navy shorts will feature the secondary “Monument” logo.” Summer League MVP Glen Rice Jr in our new 2014-15 alternate unis available for purchase 10/1! http://t.co/sn7eVlUcLr pic.twitter.com/2zNHrZjJ1R — Washington Wizards (@WashWizards) July 22, 2014 The post Washington Wizards unveil new alternate uniforms appeared first on Sports Glory.
- Wizards Officially Reveal Alternate Uniforms July 22, 2014The Washington Wizards will introduce a new alternate uniform in 2014-15 season. ESPN’s Darren Rovell has a sneak peak of the team’s new shorts that appear to be blue, and features the Monument logo. New Wizards alternate shorts with "monument" logo pic.twitter.com/BNcmfLqPMV — darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 21, 2014 There is no word official word if the jerseys will be blue or not, but consider there is no guarantee that the tops will be the same color as the shorts. If prior history means anything, the Wizards having blue alternate shorts doesn't guarantee the jerseys themselves will be blue. — Bullets Forever (@BulletsForever) July 21, 2014 It will be interesting to see how the Wizards pull off the blue shorts. The Wizards have one of (if not the best) uniforms in the NBA. Adding a third uniform could be tricky and dangerous. We all remember how bad the Wizards franchise has gone with alternate uniforms [Darren Rovell] The post Sneak Peak: New Wizards’ Altern...
- Glen Rice Jr. Named Summer League MVP July 21, 2014Glen Rice, Jr. of the Washington Wizards was unanimously named Most Valuable Player of the NBA Summer League 2014, while nine additional standout players highlight the All-NBA Summer League First and Second teams, as selected by a panel of media members. Rice, Jr. played in six games in Las Vegas, helping the Wizards advance to the semifinals of the Samsung NBA Summer League tournament and secure a 5-1 record at the event. He averaged a league-leading 25 points on .469 shooting, to go along with 7.8 rebounds and 2.5 steals. Rice, Jr. is joined on the All-NBA Summer League First Team by Wizards teammate Otto Porter, along with Chicago Bulls Doug McDermott and Tony Snell, and Donatas Motiejunas of the Houston Rockets. Samsung All-NBA Summer League First Team Doug McDermott – Chicago Bulls Donatas Motiejunas – Houston Rockets Otto Porter – Washington Wizards Glen Rice, Jr. – Washington Wizards Tony Snell – Chicago Bulls Samsung All-NBA Summer League Second Team Rudy Gobert – Utah Jazz ...
- Paul Pierce, Leaving Nets, Is Said to Reach Deal With Wizards July 14, 2014Pierce, acquired by the Nets in a costly deal last year, was set to walk away from Brooklyn, agreeing on what was believed to be a two-year, $11 million contract with Washington.
- Wizards Guarantee a Contract June 29, 2014Andre Miller’s agent said he had been told by the Washington Wizards that the team would guarantee Andre Miller’s contract for $4.6 million in 2014-15.
- Pacers Move On to a Rematch With the Heat May 16, 2014The Portland Trail Blazers signed Coach Terry Stotts to a multiyear contract extension, the team announced Thursday.
- Controlling The Boards, The Wizards Remain Alive May 14, 2014Marcin Gortat and John Wall combined for 58 points as Washington romped at Indiana to force a Game 6 in the series.
- George and Indiana Erase 19-Point Washington Lead May 12, 2014Behind Paul George’s 39-point, 12-rebound effort, the Pacers rallied to beat the Wizards, whose bench had a 32-2 advantage in scoring.