Washington Wizards Links of Interest
Washington Wizards Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Washington Wizards
Quick searches for Washington Wizards on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Washington Wizards News
- Playoff GameDay: Wizards – Bulls series preview April 20, 2014#PlayoffJams John Wall's got his rotation of Lil Durk, Meek Mill & French Montana going before shootaround in CHI #wizards pic.twitter.com/PH1x9AFuOq — Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) April 20, 2014 The time is now; the jitters are real; Wizards playoff season is finally upon us! To get you nervewracked and uber-excited fans prepared, WE’VE prepared a superpreview […] The post Playoff GameDay: Wizards – Bulls series preview appeared first on Hoop District.
- NBA Playoffs Simulation - Washington Wizards vs Chicago Bulls April 19, 2014John Wall vs Derrick Rose would have been fun to watch but Rose missed most of yet another season. Instead the 4 seed Bulls are led by Point Center Joakim Noah. The Washington Wizards finally put it all together and with Wall and Bradley Beal in the backcourt, and Nene and Marcin Gortat upfront, actually have the pieces to gives the Bulls a run. Our simulation has the Bulls winning in 7 games. Game 1Wizards 94Bulls 82Wizards lead series 1-0 Neither team shot well as they both finished shooting 39% from the field. The main reason the Wizards won this game was thanks to ball control. The Bulls finished with 17 turnovers, compared to the Wizards 8 turnovers.John Wall nearly recorded a triple double with 29 points (10-16), 8 rebounds and 10 assists. Marcin Gortat had a monster game as well with 18 points, 16 rebounds and 4 blocked shots.Nearly all of the Bulls production came from Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson and Carlos Boozer. Noah finished with 24 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists and ...
- NBA Top 10 Circus Shots of the 2013-14 Regular Season (Video) April 19, 2014Check out the NBA’s top ten circus shots of the 2013-14 season, led by John Wall of the Washington Wizards. The post NBA Top 10 Circus Shots of the 2013-14 Regular Season (Video) appeared first on Basketball Bicker.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Chicago Bulls April 19, 2014The Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls are set to battle in the first round of the playoffs . This could be a highly contested matchup full of blood, sweat and tears. Photo: Geoff Burke-USA Today Sports A sea of red is what fans can expect to witness in the first round playoff matchup between the Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls. Both squads wear their bright red colors with pride, which is even more reason for them to do everything in their power to outplay each other. The Bulls finished the season with a 48-34 record. On the other hand, the Wizards finished at 44-38 and slithered past the Brooklyn Nets at the end of the season in order to jump from sixth to fifth place. The Bulls had the better record out of both teams during the regular season but don’t get it twisted! Washington won the season series by a count of 2 to 1. That’s right. The Wizards might be widely looked at as the little brother in this matchup of two eager Eastern Conference foes but they proved they can n...
- Predicting the 2014 NBA Eastern Conference Quarterfinals April 19, 2014The NBA playoffs are here and with them arrives all of the fanfare that you can muster. The Western Conference is drawing most of the attention as plenty of observers are treating the results of the Eastern Conference as a foregone conclusion. The obvious name should emerge to head into the NBA Finals. But right now they are just another team fighting for the right to move on. Paul Pierce is fighting to bring a ring to another team. LeBron James is attempting a 3-Peat and John Wall is heading to the next level. This is how the NBA Eastern Conference Quarterfinals should play out. Please click here to read the rest of this story. The post Predicting the 2014 NBA Eastern Conference Quarterfinals appeared first on Players View.
- Nets Get 6th Seed and Will Face Raptors April 17, 2014The Nets lost to the Cavaliers, 114-85, allowing the Wizards to pass them for the Eastern Conference’s fifth seed. Washington will face the Bulls in the first round of the playoffs while the Nets will travel to Toronto.
- As Season Nears End, Wizards Can Rise or Fall April 16, 2014The Wizards, the sixth seed entering Tuesday’s games, could rise to No. 5 or fall to No. 7 depending on the results of the remaining games.
- Heat Loss Gives Pacers No. 1 Seed April 15, 2014The Miami Heat opted to rest LeBron James and Chris Bosh, and the host Washington Wizards capitalized with a 114-93 victory Monday that clinched the No. 1 seed for the Indiana Pacers.
- Knicks Fall to Washington, and Drop Behind Atlanta April 5, 2014Needing to keep pace with Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoff race, the Knicks dropped a home-court game against Washington by a point.
- Wizards Clinch First Playoff Berth in Six Years April 3, 2014The Washington Wizards reached the playoffs for the first time since 2008, clinching an Eastern Conference berth Wednesday night with a 118-92 win over the visiting Boston Celtics.