Orlando Magic Links of Interest
Orlando Magic Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Orlando Magic
Quick searches for Orlando Magic on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Orlando Magic News
- Turnovers doom Magic in 105-98 loss to the Wizards October 31, 2014The Orlando Magic inadvertently set the tone for their home opener Thursday night less than a minute into their matchup against the Washington Wizards.
- Magic's injuries have prompted Vaughn to seek offense and sit Harkless October 31, 2014Maurice Harkless, though healthy, didn’t play in either of the Orlando Magic’s first two regular-season games.
- Magic need to be as tough as owner October 31, 2014Dan DeVos was talking about his father, Magic owner Rich DeVos, 88, before the club's 105-98 home-opening loss Thursday night to the Washington Wizards.
- Magic and Tobias Harris still far apart on extension as deadline approaches October 31, 2014It appears highly unlikely that the Orlando Magic and Tobias Harris will reach a contract-extension agreement before the 11:59 p.m. Friday deadline to do so.
- Magic gear up for another board battle October 29, 2014Magic C Nik Vucevic of Montenegro is still unsure about some American phrases at times.
- Wizards-Magic Home Opener Postgame Interviews October 31, 2014Photo by Fernando Medina/NBAE via Getty Images As you can guess, the Orlando Magic locker room wasn’t in much of a cheerful move on Thursday night. Nice to see great games out of Ben Gordon and Evan Fournier at least. Also, Head Coach Jacque Vaughn says he hasn’t forgotten about Maurice Harkless. Channing Frye was thrilled to be back on the court. Jacque Vaughn: Below are interviews of Ben Gordon, Evan Fournier, Channing Frye, and Nikola Vucevic. Ben Gordon: Evan Fournier: Channing Frye: Nikola Vucevic: Adam Papageorgiou is Owner/Editor of MBO and Founder of Orlando Magic Greek
- BayHawks Acquire Four Players, Complete Coaching Staff October 31, 2014The Orlando Magic on Thursday announced the Development League signings of Seth Curry, Peyton Siva, Kadeem Batts and Drew Crawford to the Erie BayHawks. All four players were signed by Orlando on September 29th and waived on October 25 and will join the BayHawks training camp roster. Erie acquired the NBA D-League returning player rights of Curry in a trade with the Santa Cruz Warriors on October 7th. Peyton, Batts, and Crawford join the team via the affiliate players rule. The rule allows D-League teams to claim the rights of up to four players waived from their parent club. The Magic today also announced the hiring of several positions to complete the Erie BayHawks coaching staff for this season. The new hires include assistant coaches Anthony Goldwire and Nate Babcock, head athletic trainer Mark Mahoney, strength and conditioning coach Sheldon Dunlap, coach’s associate Reggie King, and interns Tanner Massey and Ryan Pannone. Goldwire served as an assistant coach for the Tulsa 66e...
- Magic home opener pregame video lights up the court October 30, 2014video courtesy of Adam Papageorgiou of Magic Basketball Online video courtesy of Jake Smith of Orlando Magic Stuff
- VIDEO: Orlando Magic 2014-2015 Home Opener Introductions October 30, 2014Enjoy this video of your 2014-2015 Orlando Magic players and coaching staff being introduced in front of the Amway Center crowd for the home opener. Can’t ever go wrong with good music, pyrotechnics, and state-of-the-art 3-D court graphics. Adam Papageorgiou is Owner/Editor of MBO and Founder of Orlando Magic Greek
- Magic Wands: vs. Wizards October 30, 2014Orlando, Fla. (0-1) vs. (0-1) Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida Line: Wizards by 4 Tickets: $9-$1060 on TiqIQ Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; Nov. 15 in Washington, D.C.; Dec. 10 in Orlando; Feb. 9 in Washington, D.C. Pace Off. Rtg. Def. Rtg. eFG% O.Reb.% TO% FTR Washington 92.8 102.6 114.9 52.0 17.9 15.1 32.0 Orlando 96.4 88.2 103.4 40.5 30.8 18.9 25.0 Video Vault: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHh99QLKR68 Click after the jump for the latest news from Magic and Wizards sources. 1) Tobias Harris is heading into this home opener uncertain whether Orlando will be his long-term home, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes. It is looking more and more like Harris will hit unrestricted free agency. 2) I joined Tuck & O’Neill on Sports Talk Florida yesterday to break down the Magic’s season opening loss and to take a look at the beginning of the season. 3) The tape did not lie after Tuesday’s game, and the Magic are focused on controlling the glass better in Thu...
- Magic Waives Nelson, Team’s Longest-Tenured Player July 1, 2014Jameer Nelson was entering the final year of a three-year contract but had only $2 million of the $8 million remaining guaranteed.
- With One Eye on Playoffs, Nets Use Late Flurry to Dispatch Magic April 14, 2014Coach Jason Kidd said he hoped to see the Nets “get better each time we take the floor” and to be healthy with these remaining games.
- Bobcats Top Cavs and Make Playoffs April 6, 2014Charlotte clinched its second postseason spot and its first since 2010.
- Magic Sign a Center March 18, 2014The Orlando Magic signed center Dewayne Dedmon for the remainder of the regular season.
- Spurs’ Streak Reaches 6 March 9, 2014Tony Parker had 30 points as the host San Antonio Spurs overcame the Orlando Magic, 121-112.