Miami Heat Links of Interest
Miami Heat Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Miami Heat
Quick searches for Miami Heat on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Miami Heat News
- Miami Heat: Why The Heat Can Win A Title September 19, 2014Miami Heat: Why The Heat Can Win A Title By Mike Elworth: Owner and Publisher/Hoopstuff… Yes. The Heat are still contenders. Thanks for reading. Jokes aside, the Heat can still win a title this season. Yes, LeBron James isn’t on the team, but they had an excellent offseason regardless. If Dwyane Wade is healthy, he is still one of the best players in the league, Chris Bosh was a 20-10 player and can be one with the Heat with a bigger role, Luol Deng is an elite 3rd option and one of the better small forwards in the NBA, Danny Granger can still be a 15 point per game scorer if healthy, they have a strong set of role players and one of the best coaches in the NBA. Many will say that Dwyane Wade isn’t an elite NBA player, but he just averaged 19 points, 4.5 rebounds and 4.7 assists in just 32.9 minutes per game. Yes, he misses games to rest, but when he plays he produces like one of the best players in the league and this season he will again be the number 1 offensive source for the He...
- Dwyane Wade’s new timepiece includes real alligator and cost $20k September 18, 2014Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade will be releasing his second designed watch with Hublot and it will include real alligator. The watch will cost $20,000 and will be designed with the Miami Heat colors. The watch is called the Classic Fusion Dwyane Wade. The watch includes 18 karat gold parts, sapphire and the aforementioned alligator strap. Check it out: Credit: TMZ Sports The post Dwyane Wade’s new timepiece includes real alligator and cost $20k appeared first on Pass The Pill - Kings of Hoops.
- Dwyane Wade Rocks $20k Custom Alligator Skin Watch (Photo) September 17, 2014For those who thought Dwyane Wade was hurting for the money lost when he opted out, think again. Wade continues to floss on the masses. Better hope PETA doesn’t find out… Dwyane Wade’s back in the watch game — dropping a brand new $20k timepiece with Hublot … and it’s made with real alligator. It’s called the Classic Fusion Dwyane Wade — designed with Miami Heat colors — and it includes 18 karat gold parts, sapphire and an alligator strap. The watch it Wade’s second design with the company — they released one back in 2011. via BSO The post Dwyane Wade Rocks $20k Custom Alligator Skin Watch (Photo) appeared first on Geeks & Cleats.
- Dwyane Wade Talks About His Wedding Day and the Upcoming Season September 17, 2014Good Morning America interviewed Dwyane Wade recently and asked him all about his wedding day and if he’s ready for the upcoming 2014-2015 NBA season. The post Dwyane Wade Talks About His Wedding Day and the Upcoming Season appeared first on Heat Nation.
- Chris Bosh plays game of Hoop Dee Do Me on The Ellen Show September 17, 2014Earlier on Wednesday, we saw Chris Bosh hang out at the DJ booth of The Ellen Show. Well, later on in the show, Bosh played a game with Ellen and Modern Family’s Ty Burrell called “Hoop Dee Do Me.” They’re basically shooting at a hoop above their heads. Check out the game: That seems like a fun game. As for who won? I mean, I don’t know. You don’t think a professional basketball player wouldn’t do well at this sort of game? *** Bosh pic courtesy of Getty Images. Video from The Ellen Show YouTube account.
- Calling His Shots Comes Naturally August 31, 2014Fashion conscious Dwyane Wade takes his wedding planning seriously.
- Chris Bosh Takes the Basketball/Fashion Love Affair to Another Level August 5, 2014Mr. Nice Tie is the new venture from the Miami Heat star.
- Wade Staying in Miami July 16, 2014Dwyane Wade signed a new contract with the Miami Heat on Tuesday but the terms of the deal were not announced.
- In Going Home, James May Be Ending an Exile From Himself July 13, 2014LeBron James’s return to Cleveland appears to be an emotional gambit motivated not only by dollars and cents.
- Twitter Reacts to LeBron James’s Return to Cleveland July 12, 2014James’s decision, of course, started a Twitter firestorm, as the world of the N.B.A. and beyond raced to react to the news.
Information on Injury | Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney.