Miami Heat Links of Interest
Miami Heat Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Miami Heat
Quick searches for Miami Heat on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Miami Heat News
- Heat Check: Miami ends season with loss, will face Bobcats in first round April 17, 2014MIAMI -- It took the entire 82-game regular season for the Miami Heat to find out they'll begin pursuit of an NBA championship three-peat against the Charlotte Bobcats. The Heat, who lost to Philadelphia 100-87 on Wednesday night, will begin the postseason at home against Charlotte on Sunday at 3:30 p.m. It'll be Game 1 in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference first round. Charlotte beat Chicago in overtime on Wednesday night, but Washington's win at Boston gave the Wizards the fifth seed and the Bobcats the seventh seed. Miami (54-28) won all four regular-season meetings with Charlotte. The last game was a 17-point Heat victory in which LeBron James scored a career-high 61-points. The series victor will play the winner of No. 3 Toronto-No. 6 Brooklyn. Miami swept four games from the Raptors but lost all four games against the Nets this season. Dwyane Wade started his third straight game after missing nine straight due to a sore hamstring. He finished with 16 points and four assists in 23 minutes i
- Twitter dolt thinks sister met Derrick Rose … sadly, it was LeBron James (photo) April 16, 2014In an horrifyingly embarrassing case of ridiculous mistaken identity, a dude on Twitter posted a photo of his sister standing next to LeBron James erroneously believing that said NBA baller — unmistakable icon of popular culture — is Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose, not the Miami Heat superstar. Granted, not everyone in the world […] The post Twitter dolt thinks sister met Derrick Rose … sadly, it was LeBron James (photo) appeared first on Sportress of Blogitude.
- Guy Tweets His Sister Met Derrick Rose But It Was LeBron James April 16, 2014Is there one current NBA player you think everyone – even non basketball fans- should recognize, it would probably be LeBron James, right? Apparently everyone isn’t enlightened. On Tuesday, a guy tweeted out a photo of his sister and her friends who got to meet “Derrick Rose.” MY SISTER AND HER FRIENDS JUST MET DERRICK ROSE DAMN SHES SO LUCKY SMH!!! pic.twitter.com/jo2jGvyVjg — (@mouqeet_) April 16, 2014 Really?? Maybe this guy meant this as a joke and it went viral. Confusing DRose and LeBron James seems… weird. spotted on Twitter
- Guy on Twitter makes hilarious LeBron blunder April 16, 2014A Twitter user expressed his envy at his sister getting the opportunity to meet Derrick Rose. The thing is, Rose wasn’t even in the picture he posted. It was actually LeBron James. MY SISTER AND HER FRIENDS JUST MET DERRICK ROSE DAMN SHES SO LUCKY SMH!!! pic.twitter.com/jo2jGvyVjg — (@mouqeet_) April 16, 2014 Obviously the guy could be trolling everyone, but it’s hilarious nonetheless. I also want to point out that the woman on the left is near LeBron’s height and she’s slouching. [Twitter, Bleacher Report] The post Dude on Twitter Confuses LeBron James with Derrick Rose (Picture) appeared first on Basketball Bicker.
- STYLE: NBA Dwyane Wade Covers ESPN The Magazine ‘The Money Issue’ April 15, 2014NBA star Dwyane Wade covers ESPN The Magazine ‘The Money Issue’ which drops this Friday. The fashion-forward NBA baller graced the cover clothed in a sleek pattern suit spruced-up with a bold yellow pair of his Way of Wade Li-Ning sneakers. photo via @ESPNmag/EricRayDavidson This post STYLE: NBA Dwyane Wade Covers ESPN The Magazine ‘The Money Issue’ appeared first at Men's Style: Men's Fashion, Style Tips From Pro Athletes
- Heat Loss Gives Pacers No. 1 Seed April 15, 2014The Miami Heat opted to rest LeBron James and Chris Bosh, and the host Washington Wizards capitalized with a 114-93 victory Monday that clinched the No. 1 seed for the Indiana Pacers.
- Knicks’ Playoff Hopes End as Hawks Cruise Past Heat April 13, 2014After three straight postseason appearances, the Knicks will be done after the regular season, as the Hawks earned a 98-85 home victory over the Heat.
- Heat Top Pacers to Reclaim Lead in East April 12, 2014LeBron James scored 36 points, and the host Miami Heat moved back atop the Eastern Conference by running past the Indiana Pacers, 98-86, on Friday night.
- Nets’ Flexible Attack Baffles Heat, but Playoffs Pose a Stiffer Test April 10, 2014The Nets, an efficient low-post team, gave Miami’s defense trouble during four regular-season wins. But the Heat have had a different intensity in the postseason since LeBron James’s arrival.
- Nets Sweep Heat as Plumlee Blocks James’s Dunk in Final Seconds April 9, 2014Mason Plumlee’s block put an exclamation point on the Nets’ win, which gave them a 4-0 record against the Heat this season.
Information on Injury | Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney.