Miami Heat Links of Interest
Miami Heat Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Miami Heat
Quick searches for Miami Heat on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Miami Heat News
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen November 27, 2014Perhaps the most eccentric and one of the most beloved players on the Miami Heat roster, Chris “Birdman” Andersen has a personality that has captured the attention of Heat fans nationwide. From his blue-collar work inside the paint, to his no-holds-barred mentality, Andersen has been a fan favorite ever since his induction into the Miami Heat roster because of all the little things he does outside of the stat sheet. While most people know Chris as the fun-loving, energetic player on the court, they have no idea what it took for him to become the person he is today off the court. From a history of substance abuse to an affinity for body art, here are 10 things you didn’t know about Chris “Birdman” Andersen. 1. Chris lived in a group home for three years when he was in middle school. “I had the opportunity to either live in a military school or at a children’s hom...
- Dwyane Wade ‘In the Paint’ Abstract Art Collection November 26, 2014Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade channeled his inner Jackson Pollack this summer to produce an abstract art collection. Wade used pieces of the 2011 NBA All-Star Game basketball court as his canvas and used basketball dipped in paint, his hands, plus his feet to cover 1,024 sq. ft. with original artwork. The “In the Paint” collection, is on display at The Brisky Gallery in Miami, Florida. Each piece of his collection is numbered with a certificate of authenticity and is signed by Dwyane Wade himself. The post Dwyane Wade ‘In the Paint’ Abstract Art Collection appeared first on Hooped Up.
- Stephen Curry’s best highlights from his 40 points against Miami Heat November 26, 2014Stephen Curry scored 40 points against the Miami Heat in the Warriors’ 114-97 Tuesday night win. And he was making the Heat pay with his shooting that we all can’t understand. Curry will make threes in transition. Curry will make threes while running away from three guys. Curry will make threes off broken plays. It’s unbelievable. Check out Curry’s highlights from his 40-point game here: The third three stood out to me because he was showing off his dribbling skills beforehand. Then he casually makes a three after that exhibition. And then the last three-pointer also stood out because it was a stepback against Shabazz Napier. It seemed like it was nothing to him. Unbelievable. Curry is definitely a highlight waiting to happen due to his incredible shooting. And he showed nearly the entire repertoire against the Miami Heat. *** Stephen Curry picture courtesy of Getty Images. Video from the official NBA YouTube channel.
- Shorthanded Heat struggle in closing minutes against Warriors November 26, 2014MIAMI -- The final 17-point margin of defeat wasn't indicative of how close the Miami Heat were to grinding out a victory against the talented Golden State Warriors at home Tuesday night. After fighting their way back from a double-digit deficit in the second half to lead 95-93 with 7:25 left in the game after three free throws from Shabazz Napier, the wheels fell off. Miami failed to make a field goal for the rest of the game and only scored on two free throws while Golden State scored 21 points during that span. There is merit to the Heat's grit and determination to hang in for most of the night despite being shorthanded with Dwyane Wade and Chris Andersen out. But that was no consolation prize for Chris Bosh, who looked and sounded weary after the Heat's 114-97 loss dropped them to 8-7. "I don't really get what we think or what we do down the stretch against good teams or the elite teams," he said. "For some reason, we just forget everything -- offensive and defensive execution. ...
- Hassan Whiteside Signs With The Miami Heat November 26, 2014Thanks to the Miami Heat, NBA center Hassan Whiteside is no longer a free agent. On Monday, November 24th The Miami Heat made an announcement that they have waived guard Shannon Brown and signed Hassan Whiteside to their team, according to NBA.com. The 25-year-old was drafted into the NBA by the Sacramento Kings in 2010. He has appeared in 19 career NBA games averaging 1.5 points and 2.1 rebounds in 5.8 minutes of action while shooting 44.4 percent from the field. Additionally, he has appeared in 64 career NBA Development League games (14 starts) and averaged 7.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.30 blocks and 13.5 minutes while shooting 57.9 percent from the field. Hassan Whiteside played with the Sacramento Kings for two seasons before he went to play overseas in Lebanon and China. The post Hassan Whiteside Signs With The Miami Heat appeared first on Basketball Bicker by ladyt.
- Curry’s 40 Points Lift Warriors to Sixth Straight Win November 26, 2014“You just feel a rhythm,” said Stephen Curry, who was 8 for 24 in his previous two games but led Golden State past Miami.
- Clippers Surge Past the Heat November 21, 2014Chris Paul had 26 points and 12 assists, Blake Griffin added 26 points, and Los Angeles wasted no time in taking control on the way to a 110-93 win over Miami.
- In Sea of New Faces, Nets Run Aground Against the Heat November 18, 2014The Heat came out on top in a game between teams that have changed a great deal from when they met in the conference semifinals last season.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: Clippers at Heat November 17, 2014Thursday’s meeting between Los Angeles and Miami may help show whether the early play of two of last season’s top teams is a good indicator of their playoff potential.
- Bucks Knock Off Heat November 17, 2014Brandon Knight made three 3-pointers down the stretch and finished with 20 points, Jabari Parker scored 13 and the visiting Milwaukee Bucks downed the Miami Heat, 91-84, on Sunday night.
Information on Injury | Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney.