Miami Heat Links of Interest
Miami Heat Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Miami Heat
Quick searches for Miami Heat on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Miami Heat News
- Cavs provide clue of Zydrunas Ilgauskas retirement imagery March 7, 2014On Thursday night, roughly 48 hours before Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ No. 11 is placed in the rafters forever, the Cleveland Cavaliers tweeted out a sneak peak of special celebratory imagery that will grace the floor at The Q. The retirement ceremony is set to tip off during a special 18-minute halftime on Saturday night when the Cavaliers play host to the New York Knicks. Fans are encouraged, however, to get to their seats well before the start of the game for other commemorative moments. The team already has several projectors aimed at the floor as well as two giant screens at the north and south ends of The Q. If the image above is any indication of what else is in store, the night could be epic. Certainly a bright spot in what has been an otherwise dreary season.
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union’s Official Engagement Party March 6, 2014Save the date T… WHO’S WHO will host the Official Engagement Celebration for Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade at Pearl Champagne Lounge, Miami Beach, FL. Located on the iconic Nikki Beach’s second floor, Pearl boasts a sleek and sexy interior overlooking views of the ocean. Guests such as Lebron James and his wife, the entire Miami Heat team, Sean Combs (Diddy), possibly Jay-Z, and many other celebrities will be in attendance for a private dinner and celebration following. The celebration will feature a mix of hip-hop and open format sounds by Damion Daniel and DJ Don Hot. We’ll make sure to post the pictures after the event.-TO Dwyane Wade Rocks Super Yoga Outfit Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Do Lunch
- #ThrowbackThursday Basketball – Top 10 memorable LeBron James moments March 6, 2014#ThrowbackThursday Basketball – Top 10 memorable LeBron James moments LeBron James just recently was interviewed one-on-one by Steve Smith, in a show that aired on the post-All-Star game Monday, adding a little spice and interest in a dead day for the NBA. What LeBron talked about during this interview, maybe for the first time up to now, is about his thoughts, his emotions and his general ride since he left Cleveland and since he joined forces with his buddy, Dwyane Wade in South Beach. Let’s take a trip back to LeBron’s 11-year career in the NBA and remember the Top 10 most memorable moments of his career. We’ll present those moments in a random order.Draft nightIt was the night of June 26, 2003, when LeBron James, as expected, was selected by the Cleveland Cavaliers at the top overall pick in the draft. Back then, everyone around the league, draft analysts, college coaches and fans but also people with knowledge, talked about a new megastar, the new Michael Jordan who is entering the league. LeB
- Kareem the latest to take issue with LeBron's Mt. Rushmore comments March 5, 2014Shutterstock It’s possibly the worst argument in the incredibly terrible universe of sports talk shows and general opinions. “Who would be on your Mount Rushmore?” unoriginal and troll-baiting talking heads ask each other, because the only way to credibly and intelligently choose the best players in a professional sport’s history is to limit the conversation to four people. Why four? Because that’s the number of faces that were carved into Mount Rushmore by the time that people gave up on the project 73 years ago. Despite the fact that the dude who came up with the idea didn’t even want the sculpture to feature presidents, like any good idea, it was hijacked and that’s what it became – a celebration of four great presidents. Debating the idea of the Mt. Rushmore argument is stupid, though, because it’s forever cemented in the ESPN #EmbraceDebate playbook with ideas like ranking fanbases (in spite of markets and population) and shouting louder than the other guy. It also doesn’t help...
- Pat Riley says Caron Butler wanted role Heat could not give him March 5, 2014After having his contract bought out by the Milwaukee Bucks, Caron Butler signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder. But before that deal was accepted, the Miami Heat and their players had interest in Butler. And from all indications, he was interested in the Heat as well. Well according to Miami Heat president Pat Riley, Butler started to look elsewhere after Riley couldn’t promise the role that Butler wanted. “I think when you look at our roster, and I think in our conversations with them, they wanted a meaningful role, and I don’t blame them,” Riley said. “And we’re pretty deep. When you’ve got James Jones and Udonis Haslem and in those positions, they’re waiting, and Mike [Beasley] and Greg [Oden] are getting minutes from [roster spots] nine and 10. They were looking for something else. “We love Caron. We reached out to him. But he was very definitive with what he wanted and I don’t think it’s something we could have promised.” I think what we can take from this is that Riley is
- Spurs Control James and Heat March 7, 2014Tim Duncan had 23 points and 11 rebounds, and the San Antonio Spurs never trailed against the Miami Heat, weathering a sluggish third quarter for a 111-87 victory at home.
- James Piles Up 61 Points, His Best and a Heat Record March 4, 2014LeBron James broke Glen Rice’s Miami Heat record of 56 points, set in 1995, in the Heat’s 124-107 win over the Charlotte Bobcats.
- N.B.A. Game of the Week: The Chase for a Top Seed March 4, 2014The San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat, who will meet on Thursday night, are the reigning conference champions and in hot pursuit of the top seed in their conferences.
- Switching Masks, James Loses His Superhero Look but Retains His Powers March 2, 2014The newer mask seemed to bother LeBron James more than the black one did, but he finished with 20 points and led Miami to its seventh straight win.
- One More Collapse for the Crumbling Knicks February 28, 2014The Knicks had a chance for a while against the Heat, but the game disintegrated as Carmelo Anthony proved incapable of sparing them from their fifth loss in six games since the All-Star break.
Information on Injury | Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney.