Miami Heat Links of Interest
Miami Heat Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Miami Heat
Quick searches for Miami Heat on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Miami Heat News
- Heat Recall Andre Dawkins From D-League December 22, 2014The Miami Heat have recalled guard Andre Dawkins from their NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. Dawkins appeared in nine games (three starts) and averaged 25.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 36.0 minutes while shooting 52.8 percent from the field, 56.4 percent from three-point range and 75.8 percent from the foul line.
- Video: James Ennis with the Monster Putback Dunk December 22, 2014The Miami Heat snapped a five-game losing streak at home on Sunday night as they topped the Boston Celtics 100-84. Rookie James Ennis scored 16 points off the Heat bench and no two were bigger than this putback dunk off a Chris Andersen miss. The post Video: James Ennis with the Monster Putback Dunk appeared first on Heat Nation.
- Miami Heat News: Andre Dawkins Recalled from D-League After 42-Point Binge December 21, 2014It appears the Miami Heat will be bringing back a familiar face. Andre Dawkins was recalled from the Sioux Falls Skyforce early Sunday following a 42-point performance on Saturday night versus the Texas Legends. During his scoring binge, Dawkins shot 12-of-15 on 3-pointers while going 14-of-18 overall from the field. Dawkins’ stay at Sioux Falls lasted a total of eight games, where he averaged 20.9 points and shot .453 from beyond the arc. Before being sent to the D-League, the undrafted rookie had totaled three points and a rebound in three appearances with the Heat this season. Heat recall guard Andre Dawkins after 42-point D-League scoring binge Saturday night. http://t.co/atVfTktwA9 — Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 21, 2014 In three appearances during the preseason, the University of Duke product averaged 10.3 points per game, including a 16-point performance versus the San Antonio Spurs, which lifted the Heat to a 111-108 victory. Coach Erik Spoelstra stressed that Daw...
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Preview: Heat Aim to Avoid Sixth Straight Loss at Home December 21, 2014(Miami, FL) — On Sunday night the Miami Heat (12-15) host the Boston Celtics (10-14) at American Airlines Arena. The Heat are coming off a narrow loss to the formidable Washington Wizards at home. It was the team’s first loss this season when they entered the fourth quarter with a lead. Unfortunately, one critical turnover cost them the win, and Miami was handed their fifth-straight home loss. Although the Heat couldn’t pull out a win, they played admirably with Dwyane Wade scoring 28 points to go along with eight assists and Luol Deng contributing 19 points and five rebounds. Mario Chalmers and Udonis Haslem scored 14 and 11 points respectively. Wizards point guard John Wall was impressed by Miami’s performance and gave them credit where it was due: “They did a good job of not letting me get into the open court. I only made six shots all game. When you are taking the ball out (after Miami field goals), it’s hard to get into a flow.” The Heat will once again be without their star Ch...
- Life Without LeBron: The Miami Heat and a Possible Return to Glory December 21, 2014LeBron James may have taken his talents back home to Cleveland. But the Miami Heat and their excellence remains in South Beach.
- 3 Overtimes Are Too Much for the Spurs Yet Again December 20, 2014Damian Lillard scored 43 points for the Trail Blazers as they handed the Spurs their second straight defeat in triple overtime, the first time a team has played consecutive triple-overtime games since 1951.
- Nets Struggle to Contain Wade and Mother Nature December 17, 2014The Nets’ game against the Heat at Barclays Center was stopped for nearly 30 minutes after water began dripping onto the court from a leak in the roof late in the first quarter.
- Carmelo Anthony Scores 31 in Return, but Knicks Drop Fifth Straight December 1, 2014Dwyane Wade scored 27 points for Miami after a seven-game absence, and the Heat withstood a strong performance by Anthony, who returned to the Knicks after missing two games with back spasms.
- Curry’s 40 Points Lift Warriors to Sixth Straight Win November 26, 2014“You just feel a rhythm,” said Stephen Curry, who was 8 for 24 in his previous two games but led Golden State past Miami.
- Clippers Surge Past the Heat November 21, 2014Chris Paul had 26 points and 12 assists, Blake Griffin added 26 points, and Los Angeles wasted no time in taking control on the way to a 110-93 win over Miami.
Information on Injury | Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney.