Miami Heat Links of Interest
Miami Heat Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Miami Heat
Quick searches for Miami Heat on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Miami Heat News
- Miami’s Brand New Offense Unveiled on Opening Night October 31, 2014While Norris Cole made the biggest splash on opening night for the Miami Heat by raining long-distance shots, another player answered the question of who is to be the team’s new offensive centerpiece. Ladies and gentleman, meet Chris Bosh. “Offensive freedom and stuff, that’s easy,” Bosh said about his increased role on offense. “I had to step back because of Dwyane (Wade) and LeBron (James), we needed to get those guys going.” With LeBron gone, Bosh is now the Heat’s offensive anchor, and the team unveiled how they plan to use the big man on opening night. Instead of clearing out the lane for a driving LeBron, the Heat will now spread the floor with shooters for Bosh to work one on one in the high post, daring opposing centers to guard Bosh in space. From there, as Bosh says, it’s easy. A perfect example of Bosh’s game came in the Heat’s final preseason game, as Bosh was guarded by 2013 defensive player of the year Marc Gasol. With a simple pump fake, Bosh gets Gasol off his feet a...
- Ray Allen only needs a week to be ready for NBA action October 31, 2014The NBA season got underway this week and Ray Allen remains unsigned. The 39-year-old sharpshooter is a free agent by choice and says he has been doing everyday things like taking his kids to school while staying in excellent shape. Allen, who had no shortage of suitors over the offseason, would only need a week...Read More
- Dan Le Batard and Colin Cowherd are playing the feud?!? October 31, 2014Nothing tickles our fancies quite like a little ESPN Family Feud action. Although with the characters involved here, this has an equal chance of being something real or some kind of bizarro-world Halloween prank. (Do Halloween pranks even exist?) Dan Le Batard was doing his usual “Gleeful Troll” thing on his Twitter page Thursday night and into Friday with the Cavs losing their home opener to the Knicks. You may remember this summer DLB was suspended by ESPN for trying to rent out a trolling billboard in Akron on behalf of Miami Heat fans. Le Batard is a Miami guy, so he’s been playing that card throughout the story arc of James’ return to Cleveland. But in the midst of Le Batard’s normal retweeting of crass threats and wishes for him to get aids was this message. A shot fired in the direction of Colin Cowherd: The @ESPN_Colin misrepresents me. He does a show alone for a reason. It allows him to not listen. His face should be two mouths, no ears — Dan Le Batard Show (@LeBatardShow) Octobe
- The Miami Heat Have Scrubbed LeBron James From Memory October 30, 2014Heat Nation is no longer where LeBron James lives. And if you were an alien who watched the team’s latest promotional video, you’d think...
- Miami Heat News: Heat Assign Four Players To Sioux Falls Skyforce October 30, 2014The Miami Heat will be bringing back a few familiar faces. Just days after the Heat made their final cut of training camp to trim down to the league-mandated roster maximum of 15 players, Ira Winderman reported that the team has reached agreements to send those players to their D-League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. Those four players would be none other than Khem Birch, Shawn Jones, Tyler Johnson and Larry Drew II. Heat have reached agreements with Tyler Johnson, Khem Birch, Shawn Jones and Larry Drew to join their D-League affiliate, Sioux Falls. — Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) October 29, 2014 All four players were on the Heat’s training camp roster. Birch was the last of the four to be cut, as Miami opted to keep swingman Andre Dawkins on the roster for the 15th and final spot. While the power forward lacked an offensive presence (1.5 points per game), he led the Heat in blocks (1.17) and ranked second on the team in rebounds (5.50) during the preseason. If not for the Hea...
- Free of Expectations, the Miami Heat See Path to Success October 30, 2014The Heat’s first season in the post-LeBron James era probably won’t be a championship run, but the act of overachievement in the face of utter dismissal can be recalled as fondly as winning it all.
- Encountering Kinks in Old Friendships and New Plays October 12, 2014LeBron James and his new old team, the Cavaliers, played an exhibition game in Rio de Janeiro against the Heat, which, for now, is just his old team.
- Luol Deng Forgives Danny Ferry September 27, 2014Miami Heat forward Luol Deng said he had forgiven Atlanta Hawks General Manager Danny Ferry for making racially charged remarks about him.
- Calling His Shots Comes Naturally August 31, 2014Fashion conscious Dwyane Wade takes his wedding planning seriously.
- Chris Bosh Takes the Basketball/Fashion Love Affair to Another Level August 5, 2014Mr. Nice Tie is the new venture from the Miami Heat star.
Information on Injury | Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney.