Charlotte Bobcats Links of Interest
Charlotte Bobcats Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Charlotte Bobcats
Quick searches for Charlotte Bobcats> on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Charlotte Bobcats News
- LeBron James takes vicious elbow to the throat from Josh McRoberts (video) April 24, 2014With the Miami Heat clinging to a 97-94 lead on the offensive end with less than a minute remaining in the team’s Game 2 showdown with the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night, the ball was in the hands of LeBron James, as it should be in these kind of situations. What followed as LeBron attempted […] The post LeBron James takes vicious elbow to the throat from Josh McRoberts (video) appeared first on Sportress of Blogitude.
- LeBron James Takes Josh McRoberts’ Forearm to His Throat April 24, 2014LeBron James had an incredible Game 2 of the NBA Playoffs against the Bobcats on Wednesday night, dropping 32 points/6 boards/8 assists/4 steals. During the contest’s last minute, the King went up for a layup on Josh McRoberts, who nailed him in the throat with his forearm. McRoberts apparently hates the Heat. [YouTube] The post LeBron James Takes Josh McRoberts’ Forearm to His Throat appeared first on Diehardsport.
- LeBron James, Heat shrug off Bobcats' best shot in Game 2 victory April 24, 2014MIAMI -- LeBron James drove toward the basket with less than a minute remaining Wednesday night in an attempt to build on the Miami Heat's three-point lead. As he exploded to the hoop, James took Charlotte forward Josh McRoberts' forearm to the throat. Miami's King went to the floor in obvious discomfort. "It's not a very good feeling," James said. "I was attacking the lane and then the contact happened. So, I was just trying to catch my breath and hopefully it wasn't too bad and I could just finish off the game." He did. James got up and helped the Heat hold off the Charlotte Bobcats 101-97 in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first-round series. Miami became the only team in this year's NBA playoffs to start a series by winning the first two games on its home court. James scored 32 points on 11-of-17 shooting, including eight of nine from the paint and one of five from 3-point range. In Game 1, he scored 27 points and hit four of eight from behind the arc. "I
- WATCH: Josh McRoberts elbows LeBron in the throat April 24, 2014Bobcats forward Josh McRoberts elbowed LeBron James in the throat as he drove to the rim during the fourth quarter of Game 2 between Charlotte and Miami Wednesday, however, no flagrant foul was called on the play. The post Josh McRoberts Elbows LeBron James In The Throat (Video) appeared first on Beyond The Buzzer.
- LeBron James gets hit in throat by Josh McRoberts April 24, 2014Come the playoffs the NBA becomes considerably more rough and violent. The stakes are high and players are willing to sacrifice their bodies for any chance at victory. Tonight as the Charlotte Bobcats were in Miami to take on the Heat, LeBron drove into the paint in the final minutes and was given a hard shot to the throat from Josh McRoberts: *** Heat’s LeBron James leveled by forearm to throat from Bobcats’ Josh McRoberts [Point Forward] James image courtesy of Getty Images
- James Powers the Heat to a 2-0 Series Advantage April 24, 2014LeBron James scored 32 points and added 8 assists to help the host Miami Heat beat the Charlotte Bobcats, 101-97, on Wednesday night.
- With Clouds Ahead, Heat Seize the Moment April 21, 2014While Miami’s victory in its playoff opener felt familiar, this postseason seems different for the two-time defending champion Heat, who could be tiptoeing toward uncertain times.
- Bobcats Top Cavs and Make Playoffs April 6, 2014Charlotte clinched its second postseason spot and its first since 2010.
- Wizards Clinch First Playoff Berth in Six Years April 3, 2014The Washington Wizards reached the playoffs for the first time since 2008, clinching an Eastern Conference berth Wednesday night with a 118-92 win over the visiting Boston Celtics.
- Bobcats Take Another Step Forward and Hand the Nets a Setback March 27, 2014Charlotte is still in the N.B.A. playoff picture and is fighting to stay there, as Wednesday’s 116-111 victory over Brooklyn attests.