Atlanta Hawks Links of Interest
Atlanta Hawks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Atlanta Hawks
Quick searches for Atlanta Hawks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Atlanta Hawks News
- NBA Jersey Swaps: Kevin Durant with the Atlanta Hawks March 8, 2014NBA Jersey Swaps: Kevin Durant with the Atlanta Hawks To request other jersey swaps, tweet us at @NBAandNFLInfo The post NBA Jersey Swaps: Kevin Durant with the Atlanta Hawks appeared first on Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues | NBA Rumors.
- Hawks' Paul Millsap will play against Warriors March 8, 2014Atlanta Hawks power forward Paul Millsap will suit up tonight against the Golden State Warriors after missing the last five games with a right knee contusion. Millsap is expected to get the start tonight, according to Chris Vivlamore on Twitter.Millsap injured his knee back on February 21st in a game against the Pistons. In Millsap's five game absence the Hawks have gone 1-4, with their one win coming against the dreadful Knicks.Keith Allison via Wikimedia CommonsElton Brand picked up the majority of the minutes at the power forward position in Millsap's absence. He averaged 7.4 points and 7.0 rebounds in 34.0 minutes per game. In 53 games this season, Millsap is averaging 17.6 points, 8.3 rebounds and 1.8 steals in 33.2 minutes per game.Millsap will bring a big boost to the struggling Hawks. Atlanta was one of the worst teams in the league for the month of February, winning only two of their last 14 games.Atlanta currently sits eighth in the Eastern Conference with a record...
- Atlanta Hawks fall to Portland, Kyle Korver’s streak ends at 127 games March 7, 2014Atlanta Hawks fall to Portland, Kyle Korver’s streak ends at 127 gamesOn December 6, Kyle Korver made a three from the right wing to break Dana Barros’ record 89 consecutive games with a made 3-pointer. From there on out, he just kept adding to the record. Now you can officially close the book on Korver’s streak of consecutive games with a made 3-pointer at 127 games. The streak started November 4, 2012. It has been 17 months since Korver hasn’t made at least one three in a game. Let that sink in for a second. Korver struggled Wednesday night, as did the entire Hawks offense, as he went 0-5 from long distance and finished with only two points in over 28 minutes. The Hawks looked sluggish and it showed as they lost to the Portland Trail Blazers 102-78. Korver did not see the floor for the entirety of the fourth quarter. Coach Budenholzer elected to instead give his bench some more minutes entering down 22 points. “I’m a little bummed for sure, but it was good while it lasted” said ...
- Kyle Korver's 3-point streak ends at 127 games March 6, 2014The last time Kyle Korver failed to make a 3 in a game was his first in uniform for the Atlanta Hawks. That was on Nov. 2, 2012. After that, he made at least one in 127 consecutive games, establishing an NBA record, breaking the old mark of 89 games held by Dana Barros. Korver shattered Barros' mark by 38 games, but couldn't extend it on Wednesday against the Trail Blazers, going 0 for 5 from downtown and 1 for 9 overall in 28 minutes. The Blazers were up on the Hawks by 30 late into the fourth, which had Korver placed firmly on the bench in garbage time.
- Kyle Korver’s 3-pointer streak ends March 6, 2014One of the coolest records in the NBA is officially over. Atlanta Hawks’ sharpshooter Kyle Korver came into Wednesday with 127 consecutive games with a three-pointer made, but came to an end when the Trail Blazers routed the Hawks 102-78. Korver went 0-5 from the three-point range as the Hawks lost their fourth straight game. […]
- Atlanta Loses a Center March 1, 2014Atlanta Hawks center Gustavo Ayon will miss the remainder of the season after having an operation on his right shoulder.
- Ready to Shed 2 Players, Knicks Let Game Get Away February 23, 2014The Knicks, already without three injured players, fell to the Hawks after moving to part ways with two others, Beno Udrih and Metta World Peace.
- Noah Lifts Bulls February 12, 2014Joakim Noah scored 19 points as part of a triple-double, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Atlanta Hawks.
- Pacers Edge Hawks February 5, 2014The Indiana Pacers snapped a 12-game regular-season losing streak in Atlanta while improving the league’s best record to 38-10.
- Bulls Top Lakers on Gibson’s Buzzer-Beating Layup in Overtime January 21, 2014Taj Gibson’s athletic move to the hoop was upheld by video review as the Chicago Bulls evened their record at 20-20.