Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- WATCH: Video from Larry Sanders' club fight released December 5, 2013Larry Sanders is currently out with torn ligament in his right thumb that he suffered while getting in this brawl at a Milwaukee nightclub. It was quite a rumble. Sanders is the very tall Black Guy in the video. He is pretty easy to spot, he is the one getting beat up by all the white guys. As you can see from this gif provided by Beyond the Buzz Sanders throws a bottle at someone. Larry Sanders Throwing Bottles Someone clean up that floor, can’t even fight correctly because everyone is on skates.
- Police ticket Bucks' Sanders in nightclub fight, no criminal charges December 5, 2013Police have cited Bucks center Larry Sanders for disorderly conduct and assault and battery in a fight last month at a downtown Milwaukee nightclub. The two charges are municipal citations. The Milwaukee County district attorney's office has said it has no plans to issue criminal charges against Sanders. Sanders' attorney, Michael Hart, tells the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that Sanders was not the aggressor in the Nov. 3 altercation. Hart says Sanders has "gotten a bad rap." A court date is set for Jan. 21. A police official tells the newspaper at least one other person would be ticketed in connection with the incident. Sanders is expected to be out for six weeks after surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb suffered in the fight.
- Larry Sanders’ Alleged Bar Fight Video Released by Milwaukee Police, Bucks Star Sustained Injury to Hand (Video) December 4, 2013Judging by the grainy, black-and-white footage from a security camera, it’s clear something happened at Apartment 702 nightclub in Milwaukee on Nov. 3. What, if anything, that had to do with Bucks center Larry Sanders is less clear. Milwaukee police released video of the incident, which left Sanders with torn ligaments in his right thumb that have sidelined him since. As seen in the video below, the fight appears to start on a stage in the upper right corner before spilling into a seating area in the middle of the screen. Filed under: Ben Watanabe, Headlines, NBA
- Larry Sanders Club Fight Footage Released (Video) December 4, 2013Surveillance video from the club fight that Bucks center Larry Sanders was involved in last month has been released. The footage shows Sanders, who reportedly got angry about being sprayed by champagne, involved in a scuffle and appearing to angrily toss liquor bottles into a crowd of people after being held back from the altercation. He’s been cited for disorderly conduct and assault and batter. Sanders is currently sidelined after undergoing surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb, an injury reportedly suffered during the incident. Side note: Why does it appear that the club is an ice skating rink? Sanders can barely keep his footing as he slip and slides all over the place. The post Larry Sanders Club Fight Footage Released (Video) appeared first on Beyond The Buzzer.
- Athletic rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo starting to show his exciting game December 3, 2013MILWAUKEE -- Close to an hour after practice was over,Giannis Antetokounmpo was still on the BMO Harris Bradley Center court.First it was assistant coach Scott Williams, then Nick VanExel -- no matter how physical the opponent, the 18-year-old wasn't backingdown and certainly wasn't retiring to the locker room until he had to.If one of the arena workers had been willing to goone-on-one, Antetokounmpo would have taken on the challenge, attempted to talktrash in English and beaten them with a huge grin on his face.The basketball world has gotten a small taste of just howtalented the Greek forward is, glimpses here and there that have left fanslonging for more."You see some things that certainly put a smile on yourface," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "Eighteen years old and where hisskill level is right now, you just don't see that much."He does some intriguing things when he's out on thefloor."One of those moments came Saturday night, as Antetokounmpohustled back after a
- Pacers Rout the Bucks to Go to 9-0 November 16, 2013Roy Hibbert had 24 points and 8 blocks, both season highs, leading the unbeaten Indiana Pacers past the visiting Milwaukee Bucks, 104-77, on Friday night.
- James and Heat Cruise November 13, 2013LeBron James scored 33 points and got the entire fourth quarter off, Michael Beasley scored 19 off the bench and the host Miami Heat had little trouble beating the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Celtics Squander Big Lead in Home Opener November 2, 2013The Milwaukee Bucks rallied from a 22-point, third-quarter deficit to beat the Boston Celtics.
- Knicks Show Promise, and Flaws, in Debut October 31, 2013The Knicks blew an enormous second-half lead before pulling away from the Bucks in a season-opening victory that was more about survival than execution.
- Suns Trade Butler to the Bucks August 30, 2013The Phoenix Suns traded small forward Caron Butler to the Milwaukee Bucks for point guard Ish Smith and center Viacheslav Kravstov.