Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- Knight time: Bucks guard Brandon Knight paves way for big comeback March 11, 2014MILWAUKEE -- Lifeless and stagnant to start for the second consecutive game, the Milwaukee Bucks found themselves buried in yet another big first-half hole. Be it because of the quality of opponent or finding some energy quicker, Monday's comeback was completed. Brandon Knight scored the first nine points of the fourth quarter to put the Bucks in front for good in a 105-98 victory over Orlando at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Milwaukee had an 18-point deficit down to just three when Knight took over. "I just wanted to come out and be aggressive, be strong and attack the basket," Knight said. "I know I missed a lot of easy ones early. My teammates put me in a great position to attack the basket by setting good screens. "We were able to get out and get a lot of easy baskets. That got us a good rhythm and we were able to steamroll from there." Knight started the fourth quarter by getting to the rim twice, getting fouled and hitting two free throws followed by a layup to put the Buck
- Orlando Magic collapse against league-worst Milwaukee Bucks March 11, 2014It was a race to the bottom between the Bucks and Magic. In every way. The Orlando Magic came out of the gate looking like they would cruise to an easy victory against the league-worst Milwaukee Bucks. That appearance was a fallacy, as Orlando blew an 18-point early lead to fall 105-98 in Milwaukee. Orlando fell to just 4-30 on the road this season. Leading 31-13 early in the second quarter, Orlando was running all over the court and playing the type of scrappy basketball that has been the staple of the team over the last month. The remainder of the game would see Milwaukee becoming the attacker and flipping the script completely on a Magic team that was a half step slow on too many occasions. Brandon Knight would start the 4th quarter on an immediate 9-0 run, by himself, to give the Bucks their first lead since early in the game. With the Magic trailing by three points with just over six minutes left, the Bucks went on a 13-2 run over the next four minutes of game play to put the M...
- Beal scores 23 in Wizards' 114-107 win over Bucks March 9, 2014MILWAUKEE -- Bradley Beal scored 12 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter, helping the Washington Wizards avoid blowing a 28-point lead and beat the Milwaukee Bucks 114-107 on Saturday night. Washington opened a 71-43 lead in the second quarter, but the Bucks cut the deficit to 104-101 on a pair of free throws by Ersan Ilyasova with 2:13 to go. Beal then scored on a driving layup and hit a baseline 3-pointer to give the Wizards a 109-101 lead with 2:01 left. Washington won for the eighth time in nine games. John Wall, Washington's leading scorer at 19.9 points per game, was held to nine points and missed 10 of 14 shots. Trevor Ariza scored 17 of his 26 points in the first quarter. Brandon Knight scored 25 points for Milwaukee (12-50), the first NBA team to lose 50 games this season. The Bucks have lost seven of nine games. While Wall had an off-night shooting, he had 13 assists and sparked a Washington run midway through the fourth quarter. He ripped the ball away from John Henson, sprinted up court and
- WATCH: Wizards’ John Wall catches the Milwaukee Bucks defense sleeping March 9, 2014Anyone that watches the NBA knows that John Wall has some speed. He is usually the quickest guy on the court for either team. Tonight against the Milwaukee Bucks, he caught the Bucks sleeping on defense and with one quick step was in the lane for a wide open layup. At halftime the Wizards lead the Bucks 75-53. Johnathon Hildred Wall. Pretty fast human being https://t.co/e753PM605y — Umair Khan (@UKhanNBA) March 9, 2014 Follow us on Twitter: @DCSportsKings
- Former Bucks big man Drew Gooden still motivated March 9, 2014MILWAUKEE -- When training camp rolled around and he was still sitting at home without a job offer, Drew Gooden had to do a bit of soul searching. He was about to get paid $13.36 million over the next two years to sit at home by the Milwaukee Bucks after the team used the amnesty provision to release him in July. Was it worth it to stay in shape in case a team came calling? "It kind of tests your professionalism, having to work out on your own schedule," Gooden said prior to Saturday night's game at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. "It tests your love for the game. What I found out during that time with my family is that I really love this game. "I'm going to continue to work at it. I have goals that I want to reach as an individual, too. I'm definitely not finished playing basketball." Eventually a team was interested, as Washington signed the 32-year-old to a 10-day contract on Feb. 27 and inked him to a second 10-day deal Saturday. Gooden has scored 12 points in three gam
- Bolstered by Their Depth, Nets Head Home on the Rise March 2, 2014The Nets’ reserves scored 54 points in a victory that capped a 4-2 trip and pulled the team within three and a half games of Toronto in the Atlantic Division.
- League-Leading Pacers Rally to Win February 28, 2014Roy Hibbert had 24 points and 12 rebounds to help the Indiana Pacers rally for a victory over the visiting Milwaukee Bucks.
- Knicks Hope Bucks Loss Was Hiccup February 5, 2014Coach Mike Woodson said “a lot of little things” combined to sink his club during games, but there was a bigger one, too: perimeter defense.
- Falling to Bucks, the Knicks Continue a Pattern of Not Having One February 4, 2014The Knicks, inconsistent all season, lost to lowly Milwaukee after Brandon Knight answered Carmelo Anthony’s tying 3-pointer with a 3 of his own in the final seconds.
- Anthony Says Winning Title Is Sole Focus January 28, 2014The Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony refused to elaborate on free agency, but he did make clear that he wants to be in a situation where he feels he can vie for a title.