Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- NBA Rookie Rankings: Edition 3 December 18, 2014Basketball Bicker 2014-15 NBA Rookie Rankings 10. Kostas Papanikolaou, Houston Rockets (Previous Position: 8) Copyright 2014 NBAE (Photo by Bill Baptist/NBAE via Getty Images) Stats: 6.6 PPG, 3.0 AST, 4.3 REB, 0.9 STL, 37.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT%, 66.7 FT% (PER: 9.8) Team record: 16-4 A recent injury hurt his momentum. Had been playing very well until then… The post NBA Rookie Rankings: Edition 3 appeared first on Basketball Bicker by Bobby Del Rio.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Parker out for season with torn ACL December 17, 2014In crushing news for Milwaukee Bucks fans and the Bucks organization, Jabari Parker has torn his left ACL and will likely miss the remainder of his rookie season. Bucks forward Jabari Parker suffered a left knee injury during the third quarter of last night’s game in Phoenix. (1/3) — Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) December 17, 2014 He returned to Milwaukee this afternoon to undergo an MRI that revealed a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his left knee. (2/3) — Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) December 17, 2014 Parker will undergo surgery to repair the injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2014-15 season. (3/3) — Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) December 17, 2014 Parker’s left knee buckled under him while running in transition in the 3rd quarter against the Phoenix Suns on Monday. Zaza Pachulia and Jerryd Bayless had to carry Parker off the court. The injury was first thought to be a knee sprain, but that was just the best case diagnosis for Parker. While the full extent of the injury was unk
- Jabari Parker Tears ACL - Out of Season December 17, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks will be without their rookie Forward Jabari Parker for the rest of the season, due to a torn ACL. Parker was the leading candidate for the NBA Rookie of the Year award, averaging 12.3 points and 5.5 rebounds per game on 49% shooting. The Bucks drafted Parker 2nd overall in the 2014 NBA Draft, after Andrew Wiggins went 1st overall to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Wiggins was later traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves, along with the 2013 #1 overall draft pick Anthony Bennett, in exchange for Kevin Love. Wiggins leaps to the top of the ladder in the ROY race. He leads all rookies with 12.8 points per game, despite shooting just 39% from the field. This has been a tough season for the NBA lottery picks, as Joel Embiid (foot) has yet to play, Aaron Gordon is also out with a foot injury, Marcus Smart has played in just 10 games due to an ankle injury, Julius Randle, 14 minutes into his 1st NBA game, broke his leg, Noah Vonleh is out with a sports hernia and Doug McDermott
- Bucks’ Jabari Parker has torn ACL December 17, 2014Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports Milwaukee Bucks forward Jabari Parker will miss the rest of the season after suffering a torn ACL in his left knee, reports Yahoo Sports. Jabari Parker has informed teammates he has suffered a torn ACL in his left knee and will miss the rest of the season, sources tell Yahoo. — Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) December 17, 2014 The Bucks are expected to announce the news on Wednesday. Parker was initially diagnosed with a sprain after going down in the third quarter of the Bucks win Monday night in Phoenix. The Bucks rookie had to be carried off the court by teammates and underwent an MRI on Tuesday night in Milwaukee. Parker, selected No. 2 overall in June, has helped the Bucks to a surprising 13-12 start, averaging 12.5 points and 5.6 rebounds per game. The post Bucks’ Jabari Parker
- Jabari Parker Out For The Season Due To Torn ACL December 17, 2014Fansided reports Milwaukee Bucks rookie Jabari Parker is expected to miss the reason of the season due to a torn ACL. The 19 year old went down against the Phoenix Suns on Monday night with what looked like a very bad injury and as expected, the result was not pretty. Parker has averaged 12.3 points and 5.5 rebounds per games in his first season. The Bucks forward was ranked #2 in our most recent Rookie Rankings. With Jabari Parker out for the season, the pleasant surprise Milwaukee team will try to hold down a playoff spot in the weak Eastern conference. The post Jabari Parker Out For The Season Due To Torn ACL appeared first on Basketball Bicker by Joey.
- Raptors’ Fourth-Quarter Spurt Dooms Nets December 18, 2014Toronto outscored the Nets, 29-16, in the fourth quarter in the teams’ first meeting since the Nets’ 1-point win in Game 7 of a first-round playoff series in May.
- As Nets Take On Bucks, the Boos, and the Win, Go to Jason Kidd November 20, 2014The Brooklyn crowd jeered Kidd, the Bucks’ new coach, who had an acrimonious split with the Nets over the summer. But an improving Milwaukee team pulled out a victory at Barclays Center.
- Jason Kidd, About to Face Nets, Again Sheds Little Light on His Departure November 19, 2014Kidd, who left the Nets during the off-season, had the Bucks playing .500 ball ahead of Tuesday’s game against the Knicks.
- Knicks Take Another Giant Step Backward November 19, 2014The Knicks turned in another feeble performance on defense and had a late comeback fall short as their teetering season took another step toward irrelevance.
- Bucks, Young and Rebuilding, Look to Jabari Parker to Lead the Way Back November 19, 2014Parker, the second pick in June’s draft, landed in Milwaukee as both a celebrity and a savior, given the task of helping to revive a moribund franchise.