Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- Kings News: Ramon Sessions signs with Sacramento September 21, 2014The Sacramento Kings continue to stockpile point guards. Their latest signing is Ramon Sessions.Image by Keith Bogans , via Wikimedia CommonsAccording to Shams Charania:"Ramon Sessions' two-year free agent deal with the Sacramento Kings is fully guaranteed -- no options -- source tells RealGM."The deal is worth $4.2 million. He is expected to compete with Ray McCallum for the backup role in Sacramento. McCallum had trouble with his perimeter shooting, despite logging heavy minutes in the latter part of the 2013-14 season. Darren Collison is expected to start for the Kings, but Sessions could unseat Collison at some point.Sessions played for two teams in the 2013-14 season. For the Milwaukee Bucks, he averaged 32.5 minutes per game. He scored 15.8 points and dished out 4.8 assists per game. Prior to the trade deadline, the Bucks traded Sessions and Jeff Adrien to the Charlotte Bobcats. He had a diminished role in Charlotte, logging only 23.7 minutes per game. He a...
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo is still a raw, developing talent September 20, 2014The 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup ended last Sunday with Team USA taking the gold medal. While many Bucks fans were cheering on their home country, they were also able to watch the only player from the Bucks in the tournament, Giannis Antetokounmpo. Greece had a strong showing at the FIBA tournament, winning their first 5 games before losing to Serbia in the round of 16. Going into the FIBA tournament, Greece was ranked fifth in the world. With the loss to Serbia, Greece finished in ninth place. This result also lowered the team’s FIBA ranking down to 10th place. However, the main focus for Bucks fans was the play of Antetokounmpo. He showed off his incredible athleticism, doing a little bit of everything in each game. At the end of the day though, his statistics didn’t look too impressive. Antetokounmpo averaged 6.3 points and 4.3 rebounds while playing 15.7 minutes per game. Greek players such as Giannis Bourousis, Nick Calathes and Georgios Printezis scored 11.5, 11.3 and 11.7 points per game respecti
- The Bucks to have first 7-foot point guard with help of Gary Payton September 19, 2014Jason Whitney The Milwaukee Bucks have brought in Gary Payton to help start the transformation of Giannis Antetotokoumpo into the NBA’s first 7-foot point guard. Payton’s childhood friend, Jason Kidd, invited the “Glove” to help with the process. The Greek Freak, as Antetotokoumpo is called, has grown two inches since he was drafted and currently stands at 6-11. […] Sports-Kings - The Kings of Sports Lists - Sports bloggers that cover the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, fantasy sports, college sports and much more. From funny videos to pictures we have it all
- Bucks player profile: Ersan Ilyasova September 19, 2014This is the fifth profile in a 16-part series running Wednesdays and Fridays profiling each Milwaukee Bucks player leading up to the start of the NBA season. Little did Ersan Ilyasova know just how much a sprained right ankle suffered in the first preseason game of 2013-14 would impact the rest of his year. Last season was almost a total loss for the now 27-year-old, as his production dipped and shooting woes lingered. Ilyasova has been surrounded by trade rumors ever since he signed a five-year extension with the Bucks in the summer of 2012, and this offseason was no different. But the Turkish forward is back for his sixth consecutive season in Milwaukee, making him the longest-tenured player on the roster by far. 2013-14 stats: 11.2 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 1.3 APG, 40.9 FG %, 82.3 FT %, 28.2 3PT % over 26.9 MPG in 55 games 2014-15 salary: $7,900,000 Last year: Ilyasova went down in a heap during a preseason game on Oct. 8 in Cleveland, suffering a severely sprained right ankle. He missed ...
- Giannis Antetokounmpo will be mentored by Gary Payton over playing point guard September 19, 2014After a solid showing at the 2014 FIBA World Cup, many Milwaukee Bucks fans will be excited for the second year of Giannis Antetokounmpo’s career in the league. Recently, there were some rumors that head coach Jason Kidd was tossing around the idea of Giannis playing point guard during games. It appears now that Kidd is planning to do so since has decided to bring in Seattle Supersonics legend Gary Payton as an advisor to help Giannis learn to play point guard. In the last day or so, Payton did an interview in Greece about the subject and talked about mentoring Giannis: “Jason (Kidd) let me see (Giannis Antetokounmpo) personally. I talked to him after some of the Summer League games. Jason put him at the point guard in the Summer League and he did very well at the point guard. I’m going to go down there for the preseason and training camp and work with him a little bit on his point guard skills. Being 6’10″ or 6’11″, he has great skills to play basketball (at) the point. I think he’s going to
- Bucks Acquire Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks were awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Bucks Acquire Kendall Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Kidd Dismisses Intrigue Without Dispelling Mystery July 3, 2014Jason Kidd, now the Bucks’ coach, denied asking for greater clout within the Nets’ organization but evaded questions about the circumstances prompting the divorce.
- Nets Said to Get 2 Picks for Kidd July 1, 2014In a deal freeing Jason Kidd from his contract with the Nets so he can coach the Bucks, Milwaukee will provide two future second-round draft picks as compensation.
- Kidd’s Stunt Gives Nets a Chance to Upgrade July 1, 2014Working from the Pat Riley playbook, Jason Kidd winds up with a better payday and situation in Milwaukee.