Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- NBA records that won't be touched October 30, 2014Earlier, I looked at some of the NBA’s all-time records that some of today’s best players have a legitimate chance to catch. On the one hand it feels like he just got here, and on the other it’s hard to remember life before him, but LeBron James is making a serious run at a ton of different cumulative records before his 30th birthday. There are a number of records, though, that look like they will remain untouched by any active player. As the game has evolved over the years, the frequency of certain statistics ebbs and flows, and suddenly achieving some of these records no longer seems possible. Sure, all records were made to be broken—but it looks like these five have a few more decades to live in the spotlight. 1. Most Career Assists Record Held By: John Stockton: 15,806 Closest Active Player: Steve Nash: 10,335 Most Likely to Catch: Chris Paul: 6,112 Chart/Active leaders Here’s how dominant Stockton’s record is: only nine other players all-time have even totaled half hi...
- Milwaukee Bucks: Parker debuts in tough loss October 30, 2014Jabari Parker had his NBA debut Wednesday night when the Milwaukee Bucks lost to the Charlotte Hornets by a score of 108-106. Despite playing nearly 37 minutes for the Bucks, Parker only managed to score eight points and grab four rebounds. While Parker is the face of the franchise now, nerves could have gotten to him in his first NBA game. The Bucks have a lot of talent on the team that it looked as if coach Jason Kidd did not want to rely on Parker heavily in his first NBA game. He missed his first two shots of the game, and his first career points came from a nice layup on a fast break. The Bucks played extremely well for most of the game until the Hornets made a comeback in the 4th quarter to eventually beat the Bucks in overtime. Milwaukee’s largest lead of the game was by 24, and it came in the 3rd quarter. The Bucks held their lead from the 1st quarter until the Hornets tied the game at 100 near the end. The downfall in the 4th quarter was the result of many bad possessions and turnovers for the Buck
- Knight The Power! October 30, 2014Uh oh... Brandon Knight had a good game... JB's gonna talk about his Brandon Knight infatuation all year now! Great... One of my big sleeper calls last year (which was, only, kindasorta right), I again came into this season with Knight well ahead of the consensus (six spots ahead of the next highest among 25 experts - the only one in green!). And while his knight (womp womp) was still redonkulous, there was more to like than only the stat line. Went 22/8/13/0/1 with 2 treys and 10-10 FT. But what's to salivate over is he led the Bucks in minutes, clearly started the game as the PG, and both Kendall Marshall and Nate Wolters didn't get off the bench. Jerryd Bayless was the only backup PG to get off the pine for a measly 14 minutes. I think a big hesitation for fantasy owners was if Knight was going to play more SG like he did down the stretch last year, having his dimes eaten away like Raymond Felton at a CiCis. Certainly looks like that won't be the case, an...
- Kemba Walker schools Brandon Knight with brutal crossover and step-back jumper (GIF) October 30, 2014Charlotte Hornets point guard Kemba Walker took Milwaukee Bucks point guard Brandon Knight to school in the first quarter of Wednesday night's game at the Time Warner Cable Arena. Walker broke out a brutal crossover move, followed by a step-back jumper, that had Knight completely off-balance.Walker led the Hornets in scoring with 26 points as they beat the Bucks in overtime 108-106.Video via NBA. This post appeared first on Holdout Sports. Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Jabari Parker ‘Next Stop’ Painting October 29, 2014Artist Jen Hynds painted Milwaukee Bucks rookie and Chicago native Jabari Parker, in this clever piece that also captures a ton of things associated with the former Simeon star, highlighted by the Chicago Transit system map. The post Jabari Parker ‘Next Stop’ Painting appeared first on Hooped Up.
- Hornets Prevail in Overtime; Hibbert Leads Pacers to Win October 30, 2014Kemba Walker made a 21-foot shot with five seconds left in overtime to lift Charlotte over Milwaukee, providing a winning conclusion for fans celebrating the return of the Hornets’ name after a 12-year absence.
- For Derek Fisher, Knicks’ New Coach, a Rivalry Resumes October 21, 2014Fisher was opposed by Jason Kidd in a preseason game against the Bucks, and perhaps there was a bit of symbolism as two former point guards went about the business of coaching their new teams.
- An Arena Fairy Tale With Blurred Morals October 17, 2014The Bucks have joined the list of professional sports teams that have sought public financing to build arenas or stadiums, even as Milwaukee’s schools and recreation centers face money problems.
- Bucks Acquire Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks were awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Bucks Acquire Kendall Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.