Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- Bucks sign second-round pick O'Bryant July 31, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks have signed second-round pick Johnny O'Bryant, the team announced Wednesday afternoon. Terms of the deal were not announced by the team, but multiple reports indicate O'Bryant's deal with the Bucks is a two-year deal with a club option for a third year. O'Bryant, picked by the Bucks with the 36th overall selection in the 2014 NBA Draft, averaged 8.2 points and 5.4 rebounds in 18.2 minutes over five games with Milwaukee in the NBA's Summer League in July. The 6-foot-9, 256-pound forward played three seasons at Louisiana State University, averaging 12.7 points and 7.7 rebounds for the Tigers. O'Bryant was named to the All-SEC First Team by the coaches in 2013 and 2014. Milwaukee inked first-round pick Jabari Parker to a four-year contract earlier in July but have yet to sign forward Damien Inglis, the No. 31 overall pick in June's draft. Follow Andrew Gruman on Twitter
- Should Milwaukee Bucks go after Eric Beldsoe? July 29, 2014It's been a few weeks since NBA free agency has taken begun and names like Eric Bledsoe and Greg Monroe are still on the board. I'm still surprised that Bledsoe is still available in the market. Part of the reason is that many teams have already locked up many of their free agents and with that many of their salary caps are already taken up and free agents still on the market still command more money than some teams can offer. But focusing on Bledsoe, there is one team that I think that can actually go ahead and sign Bledsoe. It's the Milwaukee Bucks. I think the Bucks would be a good fit for Bledsoe and according to reports, talks between Bledsoe and the Suns have not been smooth so I think Bledsoe is going to be wearing a different jersey this season. from BlogofSports
- Bucks shake up business side of front office July 28, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks announced significant changes to their front office Monday, appointing two new executives and shifting a longtime executive to a newly created position within the organization. Patrick McDonough has been hired as chief financial officer, joining the Bucks after spending the last 13 years in the sports division of The Madison Square Garden Company, including the last six years as vice president of accounting. In addition to the hiring of McDonough, the Bucks announced the addition of Bob Cook as vice president of business affairs. Cook was last based in Madison, Wis., as a vice president at HNTB Corporation, a national engineering and architecture company specializing in complex transportation projects and sports venues. "We are so excited about how this team is coming together," Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry said. "The Milwaukee Bucks will be one of the best organizations in professional sports on and off the floor. That means recruiting the best talent and making the Bucks inte
- Milwaukee Bucks: What Should Be Their Starting 5? July 25, 2014Milwaukee Bucks: What Should Be Their Starting 5? By Mike Elworth: Owner and Publisher/Hoopstuff… The Milwaukee Bucks have found themselves a franchise player in rookie Jabari Parker, have added 2 point guards and have an excellent collection of young talent, but what should be their starting 5 next season? PG: Kendall Marshall - Kendall Marshall is one of the best pure floor generals in the NBA. He isn’t an elite point guard, but he is an elite distributor, one of the very best in the NBA. He was 3rd in the NBA in assists this season with the Lakers and proved that he can run an offense very well. With so much young talent on this roster they need someone to give them the ball and Marshall is the perfect choice. He is no franchise point guard, but he is an excellent starter until they find themselves a franchise point guard. This move would allow Knight to become their starting shooting guard. SG: Brandon Knight - Speaking of Knight he was their best scorer this season, but in 3 se...
- Kendall Marshall Thanks Chipotle After Release From LA July 22, 2014New Milwaukee Bucks PG Kendall Marshall may have just earned himself a sponsorship deal. After being released by the Lakers and signed by the Bucks this week, the former North Carolina point guard tweeted out his thanks to LA for his time playing there. The 22-year-old also extended a thank-you to the Mexican restaurant Chipotle. […] The post Kendall Marshall Thanks Chipotle After Release From LA appeared first on Diehardsport.
- Bucks Acquire Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks were awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Bucks Acquire Kendall Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Kidd Dismisses Intrigue Without Dispelling Mystery July 3, 2014Jason Kidd, now the Bucks’ coach, denied asking for greater clout within the Nets’ organization but evaded questions about the circumstances prompting the divorce.
- Nets Said to Get 2 Picks for Kidd July 1, 2014In a deal freeing Jason Kidd from his contract with the Nets so he can coach the Bucks, Milwaukee will provide two future second-round draft picks as compensation.
- Kidd’s Stunt Gives Nets a Chance to Upgrade July 1, 2014Working from the Pat Riley playbook, Jason Kidd winds up with a better payday and situation in Milwaukee.