Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- Raptors throttle the Bucks, 124-83; Improve to 10-2, continue to hold 1st place in Eastern Conference November 22, 2014After what Raptors fans are calling a ‘grown up’ 96-92 win over the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, including another ‘We the Fourth’ quarter comeback, Toronto was ready for the last their 7th consecutive home games as they would host the Milwaukee Bucks. This would mark the end of the Raptors’ longest homestand in franchise history. The Raptors didn’t waste any time and took it to Milwaukee from the opening tip. Leading 37-27 after the 1st quarter, and didn’t look back. The Raptors only trailed once in the first quarter, and from there built an insurmountable lead over the Bucks. The Raptors didn’t trail at any other point in the game, cruising to a 124-83 victory. With the win, the Raptors have improved to 10-2 on the season, leading the NBA’s Eastern Conference. Raptors center, Jonas Valanciunas, had his best game of the season, posting 18 points (6/7 shooting, and 6/6 from the line) and 12 rebounds. Lou Williams led the Raptors in scoring on the evening, scoring 22 points,...
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: He’s Greek and Still Growing November 22, 2014The Bucks shooting guard continues to get better in his second NBA season. By: Daniel Coughlin Giannis Antetokounmpo. The name is as hard to pronounce as it is to describe his multifaceted skill set. The Milwaukee Bucks shooting guard serves as the city’s beloved Greek son and as one of the pleasant surprises of the 2013 NBA Draft. We know that he came into the league projected as a shooting guard, and then he kept growing. And growing. In fact, it became a part of the Bucks’ PR spin to generate interest in another season by claiming they would gun for the eighth seed as if stacking a few lottery chips would be a bad thing. One of their clever marketing techniques used a poster that featured the slogan, “Greek & Still Growing!” Endless highlight reels ensued for Giannis, the 15th overall pick in last year’s draft. He would come swooping out of nowhere with his condor-like 7-foot-3 wingspan for fantastic shot blocks, steals and monster slams; all while, as the Bucks PR team will remind us, he w
- Lottery Player Spotlight: Brandon Knight November 22, 2014The 22-year-old point guard has led the Milwaukee Bucks to a 5-5 start. (Andy Lyons/Getty Images) A lot of focus on the Milwaukee Bucks this season has been centered on No. 2 overall draft pick Jabari Parker and new head coach Jason Kidd. However, it’s fourth-year point guard Brandon Knight who has stolen the show. The former Kentucky Wildcat is currently posting career highs in points (18.3), assists (6.4) and rebounds (6.0) per game. He also has 13 steals through the team’s first 10 games this season (he had 69 steals in 72 games last season). His PER (20.71) has skyrocketed from last year’s mark (16.59) and his league rank in EWA (Estimated Wins Added) has jumped six spots from 2013. He currently has a higher PER and EWA rank than Kemba Walker, Mike Conley, Tony Parker and Deron Williams. While Knight has been known primarily for his scoring ability, it has been his impact on other facets of the game that has gotten the Bucks off to a solid start. He is rebounding at a rate 2.5 points higher than las
- Milwaukee Bucks: Sanders needs to become better scorer November 21, 2014If Larry Sanders is to become an all-star player in the NBA, he will need to further develop his offensive game. Sanders is an incredible athlete and great defender, but he is not much of an offensive threat. His scoring usually comes from dunks and put-back opportunities. All-star caliber players such as Dwight Howard, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis and Tim Duncan are all prolific scorers in the NBA are great players in every aspect of their game. What makes a player truly elite in the NBA is their ability to dominate the game on both ends of the court. Sanders is still young and developing. At just 25 years old, he still has a lot of learning to do at the NBA level. Sanders’ career high in points per game in a season is just 9.8. This season, he is currently averaging only 6 points per game. The Bucks aren’t built around all-star talent. While many players have the potential to rise to that level, the team is built around team basketball and good defense. Milwaukee has many players who are great scorer
- Video: Jason Kidd tells Joe Johnson ‘we know it’s coming to you’ during final seconds of 2nd OT November 21, 2014Milwaukee Bucks head coach Jason Kidd’s return to Brooklyn was eventful to say the least. After getting booed by the Brooklyn faithful before the game, Kidd got the last laugh as he Bucks defeated the Nets in triple overtimes. During the final seconds of the 2nd overtime, Kidd started to play mind games with SG Joe Johnson. Kidd knew that the play was going to be drawn up for Johnson so he decided to let him know that he knows what’s coming. I love that Kidd did this and it shows that he will try to win anyway he can. Related posts: Video: Jason Kidd returns to Brooklyn and gets booed big time Jason Kidd says the Brooklyn Nets letting him go to Milwaukee proved that they considered firing him Joe Johnson says the cost of living kept him from signing with the Knicks back in 2010
- As Nets Take On Bucks, the Boos, and the Win, Go to Jason Kidd November 20, 2014The Brooklyn crowd jeered Kidd, the Bucks’ new coach, who had an acrimonious split with the Nets over the summer. But an improving Milwaukee team pulled out a victory at Barclays Center.
- Jason Kidd, About to Face Nets, Again Sheds Little Light on His Departure November 19, 2014Kidd, who left the Nets during the off-season, had the Bucks playing .500 ball ahead of Tuesday’s game against the Knicks.
- Knicks Take Another Giant Step Backward November 19, 2014The Knicks turned in another feeble performance on defense and had a late comeback fall short as their teetering season took another step toward irrelevance.
- Bucks, Young and Rebuilding, Look to Jabari Parker to Lead the Way Back November 19, 2014Parker, the second pick in June’s draft, landed in Milwaukee as both a celebrity and a savior, given the task of helping to revive a moribund franchise.
- Bucks Knock Off Heat November 17, 2014Brandon Knight made three 3-pointers down the stretch and finished with 20 points, Jabari Parker scored 13 and the visiting Milwaukee Bucks downed the Miami Heat, 91-84, on Sunday night.