Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- Larry Sanders hopes to be in season opener October 25, 2014Larry Sanders is optimistic he will be able to play Wednesday night when the Milwaukee Bucks open the regular season in Charlotte. The Bucks' 6-foot-11 center missed the final four preseason games due to a minor surgical procedure. Sanders did not take part in contact drills Friday but did some on-court work and said he hopes to build toward the opener. "I'm feeling good, running around a little bit," Sanders said. "Not much contact yet but moving to it. "We'll play it by ear, but in my mind it's a go (playing Wednesday). I want to play when the ball goes up. "Hopefully if the pain decreases I can work myself back in shape and my wind will be ready to play that game." Sanders played impressively early in the preseason, averaging a double-double over three games. He opened with a 15-rebound effort against Memphis and had 14 points and eight rebounds against the Chicago Bulls on Oct. 11. "While they were playing, I was watching...
- Jason Kidd Is Still Pulling Sneaky Timeout Tricks with the Milwaukee Bucks October 24, 2014Jason Kidd is already earning a reputation as the league’s craftiest coach. The ten-time All-Star and former NBA champion now holds the...
- Milwaukee Bucks: Sign Brandon Knight… Now! October 23, 2014Source: Stephen Dunn/Getty Images North America Milwaukee Bucks: Sign Brandon Knight… Now! By Mike Elworth: Owner and Publisher/Hoopstuff… The Milwaukee Bucks’ Brandon Knight is eligible for a 4th season contract extension but only for 7 more days, however the Bucks would be wise to re-sign him. He isn’t a franchise player and he actually hasn’t found his place in the NBA, but he can score a lot of points, is just 22 and he will get better. This isn’t even saying that he should get a hefty contract, which is normal for these extensions, but Marcus Morris signed for just 20 million and this is just a smart business move to guarantee that you keep your young players from getting to free agency and for Knight they should sign him to a 4 season, 28 million dollar contract. 7 million dollars may seem small for a player who was just the Bucks’ best scorer, as he averaged 17.9 points per game in his 1st season as a Buck, but it is more than fair because his efficiency was porous and like...
- Jason Kidd’s Hamptons Mansion With Putting Green Up For Sale October 23, 2014After just one season coaching the Brooklyn Nets, Jason Kidd landed a new gig with the Milwaukee Bucks. So he’s selling his home in the Hamptons … for reasons we don’t understand. Maybe it’s just us, but if we were making between $3-4 million a year, like Kidd is, we’d be sure to keep a summer home on Long Island if the rest of our year had to spent in Wisconsin. According to the Wall Street Journal, Kidd’s reason for listing the 7,800-square-foot mansion in Water Mill, N.Y., is because he wants to be closer to Milwaukee. His asking price is $7.995 million. (Photo courtesy of IMAGEination via WSJ) The home features six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a “man cave” area on the main floor, a wrap-around balcony on the second level, and a wrap-around porch on the first level. It also comes completely furnished. And out by the swimming pool is a carriage house that could be used as a gym or office. The gated property is two acres in all, and in addition to the pool it includes a tennis court, half basket
- Bucks player profile: Larry Sanders October 22, 2014This is the 14th profile in a 15-part series running Wednesdays and Fridays profiling each Milwaukee Bucks player leading up to the start of the NBA season. No Milwaukee Bucks player was more visible in the summer of 2013 than Larry Sanders. Fresh off a breakout campaign in which he was one of the best defensive players in the NBA, Sanders was slowly becoming one of the faces of the franchise. Sanders signed a four-year, $44 million contract extension in late that summer, and the Bucks hoped the former first-round pick had not only turned the corner on the court but also had his personal life in order. As it turned out, he didn't. The tone for Sanders' 2013-14 season was set when he suffered a torn right thumb ligament in an altercation at a Milwaukee nightclub just hours after the Bucks' home opener in early November. 2013-14 stats: 7.7 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 1.7 BPG, 46.9 FG %, 47.3 FT % over 25.4 MPG in 23 games 2014-15 salary: $11,000,000 Last year: After reviewing the nigh...
- For Derek Fisher, Knicks’ New Coach, a Rivalry Resumes October 21, 2014Fisher was opposed by Jason Kidd in a preseason game against the Bucks, and perhaps there was a bit of symbolism as two former point guards went about the business of coaching their new teams.
- An Arena Fairy Tale With Blurred Morals October 17, 2014The Bucks have joined the list of professional sports teams that have sought public financing to build arenas or stadiums, even as Milwaukee’s schools and recreation centers face money problems.
- Bucks Acquire Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks were awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Bucks Acquire Kendall Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Kidd Dismisses Intrigue Without Dispelling Mystery July 3, 2014Jason Kidd, now the Bucks’ coach, denied asking for greater clout within the Nets’ organization but evaded questions about the circumstances prompting the divorce.