Milwaukee Bucks Links of Interest
Milwaukee Bucks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Milwaukee Bucks
Quick searches for Milwaukee Bucks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Milwaukee Bucks News
- Kirilenko Clarifies his "Negativity" Towards Kidd July 22, 2014Andrei Kirilenko made comments about Jason Kidd that may have been taken out of context. He said that Kidd "couldn't handle" coaching in New York, but AK47 told ESPN New York that he has no negativity towards Kidd leaving; he just is unsure of why he left.“It sounds in the article like I have a negativity [about Jason leaving], but that’s completely untrue,” Kirilenko told ESPN. “We’ve been discussing why it happened -- because I don’t know why it happened -- but we’re just speculating. We don’t know what the real reason is from Jason’s point-of-view.” “It’s tough to kind of judge him because he obviously came into a lot of pressure,” Kirilenko said. “New York is a city with a lot of legends and a lot of history, and every move you make is under a microscope. So I guess it’s easier for the coach to start [fresh] with a younger group of guys, with his own vision, in a smaller city where you don’t have that much pressure. And I think that’s what Jason’s doing
- Kendall Marshall Thanks Chipotle After Release From LA July 22, 2014New Milwaukee Bucks PG Kendall Marshall may have just earned himself a sponsorship deal. After being released by the Lakers and signed by the Bucks this week, the former North Carolina point guard tweeted out his thanks to LA for his time playing there. The 22-year-old also extended a thank-you to the Mexican restaurant Chipotle. […] The post Kendall Marshall Thanks Chipotle After Release From LA appeared first on Diehardsport.
- Bucks claim PG Kendall Marshall off waivers July 21, 2014This isn’t your father’s Milwaukee Bucks. A franchise that had spent decades of summer days overspending for middling free-agent talent just to try to sneak into the Eastern Conference playoff chase, has now been transformed into one that is looking for, finding, and executing shrewd basketball moves. Over the weekend, the Bucks did just that by claiming former Los Angeles Lakers guard Kendall Marshall off the waiver wire. Marshall was a rare bright spot for the Kobe Bryant-less Lakers in 2014, averaging 8.0 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 8.8 assists in his second season out of the University of North Carolina. He was waived by the team in order to create extra salary cap space, and the Lakers had hoped that they would be able to retain him if he had gone unclaimed. But that will not be the case, as the Bucks swooped into acquire the former 2012 lottery pick and reunite him with his former Tar Heel teammate, PF John Henson. In Milwaukee Marshall will likely be given every chance to earn big minutes at the poin
- Andrei Kirilenko: Jason Kidd couldn’t handle pressure of New York July 21, 2014Andrei Kirilenko played 19 minutes per game with the Brooklyn Nets last season, which was by far the lowest total of his career. It was hardly a secret that Kirilenko was not Jason Kidd’s favorite player, so AK47 must have been glad when Kidd forced his way to Milwaukee. A recent interview he gave with […]
- Milwaukee Bucks: Kendall Marshall and Jerryd Bayless Contract Grades July 21, 2014Milwaukee Bucks: Kendall Marshall and Jerryd Bayless Contract Grades By Josh Morgan: VP and Director of Content @ Hoopstuff… Milwaukee acquired Brandon Knight last offseason in a deal with Detroit for Brandon Jennings and though he proved that he is a good scorer, averaging 17.9 points per game in 72 games, he didn’t show much improvement as a distributor and true point guard with just 4.9 assists per game (less than Joakim Noah). However, they may have found their much needed distributor in Kendall Marshall after the Lakers inexplicably cut him. Marshall was not given much of an opportunity to play in Phoenix during his rookie season but played very well in 54 games for the Lakers this season and in my estimation earned the starting point guard spot in Los Angeles, but the Lakers then acquired Jeremy Lin from Houston and apparently this made him expendable, a mistake that the Bucks capitalized on. They have also signed scoring guard Jerryd Bayless and here are the grades. Kendall M...
- Bucks Acquire Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks were awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Bucks Acquire Kendall Marshall July 21, 2014The Milwaukee Bucks have been awarded the contract of Kendall Marshall, the second-year guard who was waived last week by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Kidd Dismisses Intrigue Without Dispelling Mystery July 3, 2014Jason Kidd, now the Bucks’ coach, denied asking for greater clout within the Nets’ organization but evaded questions about the circumstances prompting the divorce.
- Nets Said to Get 2 Picks for Kidd July 1, 2014In a deal freeing Jason Kidd from his contract with the Nets so he can coach the Bucks, Milwaukee will provide two future second-round draft picks as compensation.
- Kidd’s Stunt Gives Nets a Chance to Upgrade July 1, 2014Working from the Pat Riley playbook, Jason Kidd winds up with a better payday and situation in Milwaukee.