Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- GM1: Rapid (Not So Bad) Reacts October 30, 2014Philadelphia 76ers 91 FinalRecap | Box Score 103 Indiana Pacers Nerlens Noel, PF 35 MIN | 2-11 FG | 2-6 FT | 10 REB | 0 AST | 0 STL | 3 BLK | 2 TO | 6 PTS | +2 I was very impressed with his athleticism, shot blocking skills and ability to get to the rack on offense. However, he obviously struggled to finish when he got to the tin and most alarming for me was Noel’s inability to guard the pick and roll. I saw flashes of major potential and points where his raw skills were exposed badly. I have a felling that will be the case on a lot of nights. The spill he took in the 3rd was scary. Chris Johnson, SF 32 MIN | 5-10 FG | 1-2 FT | 1 REB | 1 AST | 1 STL | 0 BLK | 2 TO | 12 PTS | +1 I was shocked to see CJ’s name in the first-five, but he captalized nicely on the opportunity Brown gave him, scoring point in every quarter of this game. Defensively I like what I saw as well. Henry Sims, C 23 MIN | 4-9 FG | 2-2 FT | 4 REB | 0 AST | 0 STL | 0 BLK | 1 TO | 10 PTS | -16 A quick start — 4 pts.
- Sixers Injury Update: Jerami Grant expected to return on November 5th October 30, 2014The Philadelphia 76ers lost to the Indiana Pacers in the season opener last night by the score of 103-91. The 76ers were lead by Tony Wroten, who had 22 points, eight rebounds and seven assists. Dressing just ten players tonight, the 76ers started the season without last season's Rookie of the Year Michael Carter-Williams. In other injury news, rookie Jerami Grant is expected to return next Wednesday from a right foot injury. Dphilmore via Wikimedia CommonsTom Moore, who covers the 76ers for the Bucks County Courier Times, tweeted the following status update on Grant.#Sixers Brown doesn't envision Teague playing alongside Wroten. Expects Jerami Grant to be back about Nov 5. May spend time in @nbadleague.— Tom Moore (@tmoore76ers) October 25, 2014Grant, currently third on the depth chart at small forward behind Chris Johnson and JaKarr Sampson, could make a push for playing time should he get some seasoning in the D-League.Grant was the 39th pick in the 2014 NBA Draft out...
- Pacers overcome 76ers in season opener, 103-91 October 30, 2014First of all, let’s put things in perspective. It’s just one game. It was at home. And it was against the young Philadelphia Tankers, widely tipped to be one of the worst teams in the league this season. But hey, a win is a win, and considering the spate of bad luck to hit the Pacers over the last few months, us Pacers fans will surely take it. It didn’t look promising from the start as the 76ers raced off to a 20-11 lead before the Pacers got their heads out of their asses and made a game of it. The Pacers actually held only a 3-point lead with 4 minutes to go before pulling away for the final margin. Roy Hibbert, the lone starter from last season to play tonight, led the way with a monstrous 22 points, 8 rebounds and 7 blocks. And he did it by only taking 8 shots from the field, hitting 6, and going 10-13 from the line. Great effort from the big fella, but let’s not forget that he started off with a similar spurt last season (and the season before), only to fall apart as t...
- Roy Hibbert either flopped or is the softest 7-foot center ever October 30, 2014I’ve watched this video at least 10 times and still can’t figure out if Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert flopped or not. During a sequence in the second quarter Philadelphia 76ers big man Malcolm Thomas lost a rebound to Luis Scola and took his frustration out by lightly pushing Hibbert. Hibbert would end up retaliating as if he was slammed to the canvas WWE style. Most players who flop generally don’t snap back up and get ready to throw down like Hibbert did. My guess is Hibbert probably did flop a little, and for his sake, I hope he admits it. Check it out: Your browser does not support iframes. The post Roy Hibbert either flopped or is the softest 7-foot center ever appeared first on Pass The Pill - Kings of Hoops.
- Get A Load Of The Starting Lineups For Tonight’s Pacers-Sixers Game October 29, 2014The Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers will face off tonight in the first of many unwatchable games this NBA season. The 76ers have a lot of players on their roster who you’ve never heard of. The Pacers have more players you’ve heard of, but many of them are injured, so a bunch of guys you’ve Article found on: Next Impulse Sports
- Paul George Cleared for Limited Exercise September 26, 2014Less than two months after sustaining a gruesome compound fracture of his right leg, Paul George of the Indiana Pacers has been cleared to put weight on his injured leg and begin upper body work in the weight room.
- From Metta World Peace to 'The Pandas Friend' August 11, 2014Metta World Peace, the American basketball player formerly known as Ron Artest, is changing his name once again as he joins the Sichuan Blue Whales.
- Paul George’s Injury Fuels Concerns in N.B.A. Over International Competition August 3, 2014The league receives global exposure through such play but gets few tangible benefits, and team owners worry about injuries to players they have invested a lot of money in.
- Abandon Hope, Almost All Ye Who Enter the N.B.A. Playoffs June 1, 2014More than the other major sports, the N.B.A. is extremely unlikely to have a dark-horse champion, largely because of the cap on individual players’ salaries.
- Heat Calmly Thrash Pacers and Book Annual Trip to the Finals May 31, 2014LeBron James and Chris Bosh each scored 25 points as Miami, the two-time defending champion, reached the finals for the fourth straight year. “It’s only another steppingstone to our goal,” Bosh said.