Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- Paul George plays one-on-one against his dog October 22, 2014Paul George likely won’t play this coming season but he has been shooting around. It feels like he’s ahead of schedule after that horrific foot injury he suffered in the summer. Obviously, he’s not in full speed so here he is practicing against his dog: When ya mans want that one on one #GodSpeed A video posted by Paul George (@ygtrece) on Oct 10, 2014 at 2:40pm PDT By the way, that dog plays pretty good defense. Maybe they can add his dog to the team for more defensive help for the Pacers. Paul George looks pretty good right now, though. Hopefully, he makes a full recovery sooner than later. *** Paul George picture courtesy of Getty Images. Video from Paul George’s Instagram account.
- Paul George apparently hitting jumpers 3 months after gruesome injury October 22, 2014It's been nearly three months since Paul George suffered a gruesome broken leg on Aug. 1, and he wasn't expected to return to the court for the Pacers this upcoming season by any reports. When George was reportedly walking with only a slight limp at Indiana's media day in September, it was somewhat shocking. After all, he was diagnosed with a break that would likely take 36 weeks to recover.
- Pacers Injury Update: George Hill questionable for the Hornets game October 22, 2014George Hill, the star point guard of the Indiana Pacers is doubtful for his team's last preseason game against the Charlotte Hornets, scheduled on Thursday.Hill suffered a left knee contusion during the Pacers' preseason game against Minesotta Timberwolves on Tuesday. Hill left the game in-between having racked up 14 points, five rebounds, three assists and a three-pointer. The Pacers went on to lose the game 89-107 and their preseason record stands at 2-4.#Pacers Frank Vogel on George Hill’s left knee contusion: “It swelled up pretty good so we’ll see how he is tomorrow and take it day to day”— Scott Agness (@ScottAgness) October 22, 2014 Hill is a huge component of the Pacers' offense. His backup at point guard, CJ Watson did not play against the Timberwolves with a sore foot but may see some minutes on Thursday.The Pacers finished top of their division as well as the conference in 2013/14, but lost to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. Hill averaged 10...
- Paul George back on the court October 22, 2014After suffering a gruesome leg injury over the summer with Team USA (and no I will not link the video because it is that bad), Pacers’ Paul George will be out the entire 2014-15 NBA season to recover from surgery. However, it does appear Paul is recovering faster than expected and is actually back on the court taking a few shots at Pacers practice. He looks good and signs of his awful injury are no where to be seen. George is not limping or struggling on his surgically-repaired leg.
- Watch: Paul George plays one-on-one with his dog October 22, 2014Indiana Pacers’ superstar Paul George is currently in the middle of recovering from a brutal broken leg suffered on August 1st in a Team USA scrimmage game. He has taken major steps forward in his recovery process, and shared a video of himself playing one-on-one basketball against his dog. Take a look. Obviously this is fun to watch, but it is also very good news for the Pacers. George is showing the ability to move around fairly well and take jump shots in the video, and is still holding out hope that he could return to the court if the Pacers are able to make the playoffs. This may not mean too terribly much, but it’s great to see him back on his feet having fun and playing basketball. Follow @massey_evan // The post Watch: Paul George plays one-on-one with his dog appeared first on Sports Glory.
- Paul George Cleared for Limited Exercise September 26, 2014Less than two months after sustaining a gruesome compound fracture of his right leg, Paul George of the Indiana Pacers has been cleared to put weight on his injured leg and begin upper body work in the weight room.
- From Metta World Peace to 'The Pandas Friend' August 11, 2014Metta World Peace, the American basketball player formerly known as Ron Artest, is changing his name once again as he joins the Sichuan Blue Whales.
- Paul George’s Injury Fuels Concerns in N.B.A. Over International Competition August 3, 2014The league receives global exposure through such play but gets few tangible benefits, and team owners worry about injuries to players they have invested a lot of money in.
- Abandon Hope, Almost All Ye Who Enter the N.B.A. Playoffs June 1, 2014More than the other major sports, the N.B.A. is extremely unlikely to have a dark-horse champion, largely because of the cap on individual players’ salaries.
- Heat Calmly Thrash Pacers and Book Annual Trip to the Finals May 31, 2014LeBron James and Chris Bosh each scored 25 points as Miami, the two-time defending champion, reached the finals for the fourth straight year. “It’s only another steppingstone to our goal,” Bosh said.