Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- Pacers get crushed by Suns at home as injuries reappear November 23, 2014Injuries or not, the outcome of this one was never really in doubt. The Indiana Pacers just don’t match up well against the Phoenix Suns. Without Paul George, David West, George Hill, CJ Watson and CJ Miles, they don’t really stand a chance. And with Roy Hibbert and Rodney Stuckey injurying themselves during the game, you end up with the 106-83 blowout we had tonight. No big deal. The Pacers fall to 5-8. Hibbert’s ankle shouldn’t rule him out of any future games, and neither should Stuckey’s wrist injury. But make no mistake, this was an ugly game for the Pacers and it’s best if everyone just forgets about it and move on. The next game is in Dallas on Monday, and judging from the way the Mavs have been rolling lately it could be even worse than tonight. Hang in there, Pacers fans. Your patience will be rewarded.
- Indiana Pacers Roy Hibbert Leaves Game With Sprained Ankle November 23, 2014Roy Hibbert is the latest injury victim on the Indiana Pacers. Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert left the game on Saturday night vs. the Phoenix Suns in the first quarter due to a sprained ankle. Hibbert actually came back in the game during the second quarter but had to leave again after two minutes before it was decided he sit out the rest of the game. No word on if Indiana expects Hibbert to miss any time going forward. The Pacers are already missing Paul George, George Hill, David West, CJ Watson and CJ Miles due to injury. Indiana’s bad luck continued as they lost to the Suns in a 106-83 blowout. The post Indiana Pacers Roy Hibbert Leaves Game With Sprained Ankle appeared first on Basketball Bicker by Joey.
- Pacers lose control of game vs. Suns, lose 106-83 November 23, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- Things are looking up in the Valley of the Sun. After making a late-season playoff push last spring, the Phoenix Suns have picked up where they left off and are blazing their way through their first extended road trip of the season. Gerald Green scored a game-high 23 points, Isaiah Thomas scored 16 points off the bench and two other starters scored in double figures Saturday in Phoenix's 106-83 road win over Indiana. With the victory, Phoenix (9-5) got its fourth straight win -- all on the road during a 6-game road trip. The Suns improved their road record to 5-2 this season and remain one of the league's highest-scoring teams. And it was their ability to score in bunches that allowed the Suns to seize control of the game against the Pacers. Phoenix outscored Indiana 25-16 in the third quarter, outrunning and outhustling the Pacers. A pair of Markieef Morris 3-pointers, a score from Morris in transition and the play of Goran Dragic helped Phoenix balloon its lead to ...
- Pacers' George making progress in recovery November 22, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- Paul George has endured some demoralizing moments as he recovers from a broken right leg. He'd prefer to dress in shorts and a tank top instead of street clothes. He'd rather travel with his Indiana teammates than be left behind, watching the games on TV. And, in a perfect world, he'd be helping the short-handed Pacers win games rather than advising them how to win. At some point, the two-time All-Star will be doing those things. For now, he must be patient as the long journey back prepares to take another big step -- limited work on the basketball court, which could begin as early as next week. "The toughest thing is just that I can't do what I'm here to do and that's play basketball," he said Friday, his first comments in three months. "It's just hard, hard to watch." George has been a busy guy since snapping his leg in two places after running into a basketball stanchion in Las Vegas on Aug. 1. After undergoing surgery later that night, George returned to Indianap...
- Paul George interning with Pacers PR Dept. while injured November 20, 2014Paul George had a rough year PR wise. The beef between PG and his daughter’s mother Olivia, the Pacers chemistry issues last season, catfish drama, and an ill advised tweet regarding the Ray Rice situation. But a misstep can become a stepping stone to better things. George is out for the season after breaking his leg during a scrimmage this summer for USA basketball. While away from the hardwood, George has decided to undertake something new, PR intern. Nice comes with donuts? RT @PacersDMB: Intern, @Yg_Trece complained about no seat card and credential. Well, shut up! pic.twitter.com/pLMZDAPcQo — Paul George (@Yg_Trece) November 19, 2014 I think this is a good idea, players don’t fully understand the mechanics of PR and how it works. This experience is probably extremely beneficial, I’m sure he and PR became good friends over the last year.
- Nets Edge the Thunder to Halt Skid November 22, 2014The reserve Jarrett Jack scored 23 points to lead the Nets.
- Rockets Rout Heat to Improve to 5-0 November 5, 2014James Harden had 25 points, 10 assists and 9 rebounds for Houston, which used a 13-0 run late in the fourth quarter to pull away.
- Paul George Cleared for Limited Exercise September 26, 2014Less than two months after sustaining a gruesome compound fracture of his right leg, Paul George of the Indiana Pacers has been cleared to put weight on his injured leg and begin upper body work in the weight room.
- From Metta World Peace to 'The Pandas Friend' August 11, 2014Metta World Peace, the American basketball player formerly known as Ron Artest, is changing his name once again as he joins the Sichuan Blue Whales.
- Paul George’s Injury Fuels Concerns in N.B.A. Over International Competition August 3, 2014The league receives global exposure through such play but gets few tangible benefits, and team owners worry about injuries to players they have invested a lot of money in.