Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- CJ Miles Drops the Hammer on Blake Griffin December 18, 2014Indiana Pacers CJ Miles takes a page out of Blake Griffin’s book and then uses it to dunk on him, with this strong take to the basket and thrown down for the vicious poster slam. The post CJ Miles Drops the Hammer on Blake Griffin appeared first on Hooped Up.
- New Year’s Eve date with the Heat costs just $9 December 18, 2014New Year’s Eve will be the second time this season that the Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat will meet on the hardwood. The Pacers were able to get by with an 81-75 victory in mid-November in the first meeting. Roy Hibbert scored 16 points and added 15 rebounds and 3 blocks in the win over the Heat, showing that he is a much better player than how he played down the stretch during the 2013-14 season. The Pacers have had to count on Hibbert with Paul George suffering a severe leg injury this summer. His horrible injury occurred as part of the United States inter-squad game in preparation for the FIBA World Championships. The loss obviously hurts, but the Pacers might be able to sneak into the post season in the terrible East. Miami, despite losing LeBron James, will still likely be a playoff team in the East, as well. This matchup makes for a great way to close out 2014 for Pacers fans to see how they compare with a potential playing partner in the Eastern Conference postseason. It will make for a reasonable ev
- Pacers-Clippers Preview December 17, 2014Among the list of things working against the Indiana Pacers has been a particularly heavy dose of Western Conference opponents. That won't change over the next five days for the Pacers, who will try to halt their road struggles Wednesday night when they open a three-game trip versus the West with a matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers. Indiana (8-17) has lost six straight away from home, putting it on the verge of its worst road skid since dropping nine straight from Dec. 1, 2010-Jan. 8, 2011. The Pacers are also 3-9 when leaving the comfort of the East. After their current six-game stretch against the West, 17 of the next 23 games will be played in-conference. They may also soon get a boost from George Hill, who took part in a full-court scrimmage Tuesday after missing the entire season with a torn quadriceps. While the point guard has been ruled out against Los Angeles, he could be back before Christmas. "Despite our record, you still have to tip your hat to these guys," Hill ...
- Herb Simon 'OK' With Pacers Pursuing Deal For Lance Stephenson December 16, 2014Herb Simon said he would personally be fine with the Indiana Pacers pursuing a trade to bring back Lance Stephenson, but left any decisions up to the team's front office. "I'd be OK with it but it's not up to me. Larry (Bird) has to decide if he fits," Simon said. Several deciding factors would determine the Pacers' interest in Stephenson, said Simon, and a huge consideration would be chemistry. "First of all, we don't know if they're really trading him, at least I don't know," Simon said about the Hornets. "I know they made some calls and we would have to (figure out) how he fits back into the team. Those are all basketball decisions and Larry and Kevin (Pritchard) are the best to answer that.
- Pacers considering bringing back Lance Stephenson December 16, 2014The Indiana Pacers were not willing to pay Lance Stephenson market value five months ago, and the 24-year-old swingman wound up signing a three-year, $27 million deal with the Charlotte Hornets. With Paul George expected to miss most — if not all — of the 2014-2015 season, you have to wonder if the Pacers regret...Read More
- Nets Edge the Thunder to Halt Skid November 22, 2014The reserve Jarrett Jack scored 23 points to lead the Nets.
- Rockets Rout Heat to Improve to 5-0 November 5, 2014James Harden had 25 points, 10 assists and 9 rebounds for Houston, which used a 13-0 run late in the fourth quarter to pull away.
- Paul George Cleared for Limited Exercise September 26, 2014Less than two months after sustaining a gruesome compound fracture of his right leg, Paul George of the Indiana Pacers has been cleared to put weight on his injured leg and begin upper body work in the weight room.
- From Metta World Peace to 'The Pandas Friend' August 11, 2014Metta World Peace, the American basketball player formerly known as Ron Artest, is changing his name once again as he joins the Sichuan Blue Whales.
- Paul George’s Injury Fuels Concerns in N.B.A. Over International Competition August 3, 2014The league receives global exposure through such play but gets few tangible benefits, and team owners worry about injuries to players they have invested a lot of money in.