Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- Pacers' Danny Granger practicing again, nearing return? December 7, 2013The Pacers have established themselves firmly as one of the league three or four best teams, coming off a season in which they were a game away from the Finals. And they've done it without a guy that used to be their franchise player. But Danny Granger could be close to returning. Via the Indy Star, Granger has returned to practice and could be very near a return to the court. “I feel good,” Granger said Friday. “I was running, sprinting, playing live for about an hour, so I felt really good.” Granger has been out since Oct. 28 with a strained left calf, with an original timetable of three weeks. We're well past that now as Granger's missed all 19 of the team's games. Though Granger practiced, he may not be all that close, as coach Fran Vogel warned. “It was his first action back,” Vogel said. “He's a ways away, though.” Granger on the other hand, feels like he could be back sooner than later, saying he probably could be playing right now.
- Danny Granger Feels 'Really Good' In Return To Pacers' Practice December 7, 2013Danny Granger returned to the Indiana Pacers' practice on Friday -- his first live participation in weeks after suffering a calf injury. “I feel good,” Granger said. “I was running, sprinting, playing live for about an hour, so I felt really good.” “(The Pacers’ trainers are) kind of holding me back and I think they know best. If it was up to me, I’d be playing, but like I said, they know best. That’s just me talking from my competitive side. I practiced today, so obviously I’m not far away.” Over the past week, Granger has picked up his activity with on-court jogging and “increased intensity shooting,” which Frank Vogel described as sprinting to spots on the floor, then shooting. “It was his first action back,” Vogel said. “He’s a ways away, though.”
- Paul George Dating Playmate Jessica Burciaga December 6, 2013He’s my early MVP T…Indiana Pacers star Paul George is definitely the bust out player of the season. With great success comes great rewards. We’re hearing George is dating Jessica Burciaga. She is Playboy’s February 2009 Playmate of the Month. We know she might have went rounds with Kobe, so maybe George really is modeling his game after Kobe. If you throw your lure out there via instagram, these sharks will always take the bait.-TOPaul George Likes White WomenPaul George Fishing and Dishing
- Indiana Pacers had the worst travel day ever December 6, 2013There are bad travel days and then there is the travel day the Indiana Pacers endured after their game against the Utah Jazz Wednesday night in Salt Lake City.First, their scheduled flight from Salt Lake City to San Antonio, where the Pacers will battle the Spurs on Saturday, wound up making an emergency landing in Houston due to inclement weather.This forced the team to board a bus and make an "easy" three-hour trip down the road to San Antonio. Unfortunately, the trip was anything but easy.The bus broke down, Whataburger was closed, the defroster stopped working, and C.J. Watson locked himself the bathroom on the bus.Eventually, the Pacers did make it to their destination, but as you can see, it wasn't easy.Via Bleacher Report
- Pacers’ Trip From Utah To San Antonio Didn’t Exactly Go As Planned December 5, 2013So, the Pacers didn’t have the best luck Wednesday night. Following their win over the Jazz, the team’s flight to San Antonio was forced to land in Houston due to weather conditions. From Houston, they got on a bus that was supposed to take them to San Antonio….except it broke down. Pacers play-by-play announcer, Mark Boyle, has a hilarious timeline of the event: 6:47 AM. Bus just broke down in the middle of nowhere on the way to San Antonio. Good times. — Mark Boyle (@Mark_J_Boyle) December 5, 2013 So now we find a What A Burger, and it’s closed for construction?? This day is getting better and better. pic.twitter.com/ju5zCmtGcV — Mark Boyle (@Mark_J_Boyle) December 5, 2013 When the bus finally started up again, they could barely see…. I would say our chances of crashing are at least 50/50. pic.twitter.com/bhuXFwT2ZB — Mark Boyle (@Mark_J_Boyle) December 5, 2013 Finally made it. Good night. Or good morning. Or whatever. pic.twitter.com/w4YtuxrtPk — Mark Boyle (@Mark_J_Boyle) ...
- Pacers Top Clippers; Heat Rally to Win 10th in Row December 2, 2013David West had 24 points and 12 rebounds as Indiana extended its winning streak to seven by beating the Clippers, who were without the injured J. J. Redick.
- Pacers Improve to 15-1 November 30, 2013Paul George scored 23 points to lead the Indiana Pacers past the injury-hampered Washington Wizards, extending their best start in franchise history.
- Thunder End Spurs’ Winning Streak at 11 November 28, 2013Kevin Durant had 24 points and Serge Ibaka added 17 points as the Oklahoma City Thunder snapped the San Antonio Spurs’ 11-game winning streak with a win at home Wednesday night.
- Rose Injures Other Knee and Is Out Indefinitely November 24, 2013The Chicago Bulls’ star Derrick Rose, who missed last season with a left knee injury, is out indefinitely because of torn cartilage in his right knee that will require surgery.
- Pacers and George Pass Knicks on Their Way Up November 22, 2013Six months after Indiana beat the Knicks in the playoffs, it is obvious that the Pacers and their young star Paul George have taken a leap forward while New York has regressed.