Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- Paul George Suffers Brutal Leg Injury During Scrimmage (Video) August 2, 2014My prayers goes out to Paul George and his family. The Pacers star shooting guard was just talking about taking the next step as a superstar when he suffered this horrific leg injury during a Team USA scrimmage. Warning the video is graphic and you should use caution when watching. WOW..praying for Paul George pic.twitter.com/nzLKNHQG31 — #NBA2K15 (@NBA2KGames) August 2, 2014 h/t Cameron Bales
- Players React To Paul George’s Devastating Leg Injury August 2, 2014NBA players react and send well wishes on Twitter to Paul George after he suffered a devastating leg injury during the Team USA intra-squad scrimmage Friday night: Wtf — Roy Hibbert (@Hoya2aPacer) August 2, 2014 Damn — Roy Hibbert (@Hoya2aPacer) August 2, 2014 Praying for @Paul_George24 for not only the player he is but the person he is. Injuries are thee toughest part of sports — THREE (@DwyaneWade) August 2, 2014 Man just landed and got a message about @Paul_George24. Made me immediately sick to my stomach!! Praying for u a speedy recovery homie!!! — LeBron James (@KingJames) August 2, 2014 God bless u my brother @Paul_George24. Im hurt, praying for you. Praying for peace. Praying that God heals you in a supernatural way. — Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) August 2, 2014 Prayers out to PG. Hate to see not only a great player get hurt. But he's a good dude. — Kemba walker (@KembaWalker) August 2, 2014 Prayers out to PG. Hate to see not only a great player get hurt. But he's a ...
- Paul George Suffers Horrific Leg Injury August 2, 2014Paul George suffered a horrific right leg injury during Team USA's scrimmage in Las Vegas on Friday night. George ran into the basket stanchion after attempting a blocked shot. George was taken to the hospital and the remainder of the game was canceled. George was considered a lock to make the United States' roster for the World Cup. The Indiana Pacers already lost Lance Stephenson in free agency and will almost certainly be without George for quite some time.
- Paul George suffers gruesome leg injury during exhibition August 2, 2014Team USA squared off for an intra-squad game in Las Vegas Friday evening to help determine the final roster for the upcoming FIBA World Cup. Midway through the fourth quarter, Paul George landed awkwardly underneath the basket and his lower leg snapped in half. There’s not much else to say other that it’s absolutely horrific and we wish George a quick and healthy recovery. Team USA head coach Mike Krzyzewski called the game early with the White Team leading the Blue Team 81-71. Here’s video of the play. Again it’s VERY graphic, so consider yourselves warned. Article found on: Next Impulse Sports
- Oh my goodness...Paul George with one of the most horrific injuries you will ever see August 2, 2014Every couple of years something truly horrific happens is the sports world that makes fellow athletes, announcers, and fans shield their eyes and turn the other way. That night was Friday for Paul George and the Indiana Pacers.During the Team USA Basketball - Blue vs. White game, George suffered one of the worst broken legs you will ever see.Warning...NSFL:*** Follow us on social media for exclusive content that you won't find here on Pro Sports Daily.Twitter: @PSDRedzoneFacebook: PSD RedzoneInstagram: psdredzone
- Abandon Hope, Almost All Ye Who Enter the N.B.A. Playoffs June 1, 2014More than the other major sports, the N.B.A. is extremely unlikely to have a dark-horse champion, largely because of the cap on individual players’ salaries.
- Heat Calmly Thrash Pacers and Book Annual Trip to the Finals May 31, 2014LeBron James and Chris Bosh each scored 25 points as Miami, the two-time defending champion, reached the finals for the fourth straight year. “It’s only another steppingstone to our goal,” Bosh said.
- Pacers’ Stephenson Gets in James’s Ear, but Not in His Head May 30, 2014Indiana stayed alive by winning Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals as Miami’s LeBron James was limited to 7 points.
- With Foul-Plagued James Forced to Sit, the Pacers Remain Standing May 29, 2014Paul George scored 37 points to lead Indiana to victory in Game 5 as LeBron James, who played just 24 minutes, had only 7 points.
- From Puffed Chests to Sagging Hopes May 28, 2014Trailing the Heat, 3-1, in the Eastern Conference finals, the once confident Pacers looked to extend the series at home.