Indiana Pacers Links of Interest
Indiana Pacers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Indiana Pacers
Quick searches for Indiana Pacers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Indiana Pacers News
- Even With All the Drama The Pacers Clinch #1 Seed April 15, 2014Bynum, Pregnant strippers, catfishing, going to club same night baby born, Hibbert averaging less rebounds than Nate Robinson and teammates sleeping with each other wives aside, the Pacers have secured the #1 seed in the East. The Indiana Pacers have clinched the No.1 seed in the Eastern Conference. They will face Atlanta in the first round. — Eye on Basketball (@EyeOnBasketball) April 15, 2014 All of the drama can be forgiven with a NBA Finals appearance, especially if that means beating the Heat along the way. We will see what happens.
- Lance Stephenson’s Triple-Double Leads Indiana Pacers Over OKC Thunder April 14, 2014The Indiana Pacers showed some resiliency with a great confidence-building victory Oklahoma City Thunder, 102-97. Alpha male Lance Stephenson led the way for the Pacers. The Brooklyn, New York product Stephenson notched his fifth triple-double of the season with 17 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds. Stepheson spoke to NBA reporters about his huge performance: “I just tried to be an all-around player, get people in the right spots, just being a team player. We had to get back to that and I felt like this was the game to do it.” Stephenson has all the attributes of a superstar in the NBA. His ability to create space for any shot off the dribble is remarkable. He’s a rare commodity offensively, should he continue this type of play. Despite the locker room conflicts, Stephenson helped the Pacer move one step closer to clinching the first seed in Eastern Conference. Going forward in the playoffs, Stephenson needs to deliver nights similar to this extraordinary performance. The post Lan...
- We need a Lance Stephenson webcam April 14, 2014Lance Stephenson of the Indiana Pacers is the most entertaining guy in the NBA. Anytime he’s on the screen, I can’t take my eyes off of him. I literally don’t known what the hell he’s going to do next. He may dribble behind his back while dunking through his legs. Then he might follow that up by staring down a new born baby, and throwing a chest pass into the 15th row. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if there was footage of Lance wrestling an alligator during TV timeouts. My friend has a theory that Lance Stephenson carries a pistol in his sock during games. My sister thinks Lance looks like the dude that killed 50 Cent’s mom, in Get Rich or Die Tryin’. I think Lance was the one behind the Malice at the Palace. We don’t really know who is right, and that’s why he needs a Lance Stephenson webcam. We shouldn’t have to watch closely hoping not to miss something he does. He’s too much of a crazed superhero to risk missing something memorable. So someone that works for the Indiana Pace
- Indiana Pacers: Thank You, Mr. Herb Simon April 14, 2014Dear Mr. Herb Simon, For the fans in Indiana, and basketball fans nationwide, I would like to say thank you. Your agreement with the city of Indianapolis to keep the Pacers in the state for the next decade is a win-win situation for everybody. In no way are fans naïve enough to think you wouldn’t […] The post Indiana Pacers: Thank You, Mr. Herb Simon appeared first on isportsweb.
- Report: The Heat turned down Evan Turner April 13, 2014The Miami Heat had a crack at former Philadelphia 76ers swingman Evan Turner before the Indiana Pacers did and said no thanks. The deal would have sent reserved big man Udonis Haslem packing to the lottery bound Sixers. Haslem, soon-to-be 34 years old, is tight with Dwyane Wade and the deal would have broken up the family mantra the Heat have created. Via Dan Le Batard: And do what you will with this: The Heat was offered Evan Turner before Indiana. All they had to give up was Haslem, who wasn’t even playing. Haslem, like Danny Granger, has spent his basketball life with only one team, and he talks a lot about the Heat way and family. The Heat didn’t make the trade at least in part because it didn’t like how the message contradicted what it was selling James when it met him, or what it might do to the locker room. This rumor seems to go against everything we’ve heard about Pat Riley. Isn’t Riley the same man who would trade his own mother if it meant winning a championship? Regardless, this seems a
- Heat Loss Gives Pacers No. 1 Seed April 15, 2014The Miami Heat opted to rest LeBron James and Chris Bosh, and the host Washington Wizards capitalized with a 114-93 victory Monday that clinched the No. 1 seed for the Indiana Pacers.
- Pacers Can Still Be No. 1, Even After Floundering April 14, 2014The Pacers, coming off a blowout by Miami, produced a balanced effort to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder and can secure the Eastern Conference’s top seed with another win or a Heat loss.
- Heat Top Pacers to Reclaim Lead in East April 12, 2014LeBron James scored 36 points, and the host Miami Heat moved back atop the Eastern Conference by running past the Indiana Pacers, 98-86, on Friday night.
- Resting Starters, Pacers Regain Top Spot in East April 10, 2014Indiana, playing without all five of its usual starters, moved a half-game ahead of Miami after Chris Copeland’s late layup gave the Pacers a 104-102 win in Milwaukee.
- Pacers’ Reliable Lineup Shows Signs of Overuse April 8, 2014The Pacers’ top five players lead all N.B.A. starters in time spent on the court together this season, but that appears to be contributing to their mediocre performance as a unit lately.