Detroit Pistons Links of Interest
Detroit Pistons Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Detroit Pistons
Quick searches for Detroit Pistons on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Detroit Pistons News
- Pistons Andre Drummond Shows Off Bedazzled Timbs (Video) December 18, 2014I understand stepping your shoe game up, but sometimes you have to avoid going overboard. To me, jazzing up Timberland’s are a no-no. The boot and the logo speaks for itself. In the video courtesy of TMZ, Pistons star center Andre Drummond took his timb game to a new ugly level. Andre Drummond has taken his shoe game to a new level … because the Detroit Pistons star rocked the flashiest Timberlands we’ve ever seen. Drummond was leaving Greystone Manor this week in L.A. when and we asked the obvious question — what’s up with the red bedazzled Timbs? Turns out they go for $450 a pop and Drummond isn’t the only celeb to wear them — HUGE stars from Future to August Alsina have rocked the kicks. There’s no place like home …
- VIDEO: Brandon Jennings’ awful pump-fake while alone in the paint December 18, 2014The Pistons are brutally awful to the point they’re defending against opposition that isn’t even there. Case in point was last night during a game against the Dallas Mavericks where point guard Brandon Jennings received the ball down low while all alone in the paint. However instead of an easy layup Jennings proceeded with a pump-fake, dribble and fadeaway jumper that went in and out of the basket. The Pistons eventually went on to lose the game 117-106 but why complain? The team’s on their way to a top five draft pick this summer. They’re finally doing things the right way!
- Brandon Jennings explains why he passed up an open lay up for a jump shot December 18, 2014During Pistons vs. Mavericks, point guard Brandon Jennings passes up a lay-up to dribble back out and shoot a jumper… Jennings is shooting 36% from the field this season mind you. After the game, BJ took to Twitter to explain what happened: I didn't think I was open. Thought Monta was behind me. O! My bad! It happens — BRANDON JENNINGS (@BrandonJennings) December 18, 2014
- WATCH: Brandon Jennings makes mind-boggling play December 18, 2014Lost in the discussion of the high-profile suckfests in Los Angeles, New York City and Philadelphia is another storied NBA franchise going through some growing pains: the Detroit Pistons. Stan Van Gundy’s crew is now 5-21 after losing to the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday, thanks in small part to Brandon Jennings and the idea that Article found on: Next Impulse Sports
- Chandler Parsons scores 32, leads Mavs over Pistons December 18, 2014Chandler Parsons scored a season-high 32 points and Monta Ellis added 25 as the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 117-106 Wednesday night. Parsons fell two points short of a career high as he helped the Mavericks win a second road game in two nights. Dirk Nowitzki contributed 18 points and 10 rebounds, including seven points to help stem a late Detroit rally. Andre Drummond had 19 points and 24 rebounds, but couldn't help the Pistons end an 11-game losing streak at home. Detroit's last win at the Palace came on Nov. 7 against Milwaukee. Drummond dominated the first half with 11 points and 13 rebounds, although he missed five of his six free-throw attempts. His teammates only shot 40.5 percent from the floor, but that was enough to keep Detroit within 53-51 at the half. The Mavericks scored 32 points in the first quarter, but couldn't keep it going in the second quarter, hitting only five shots. Ellis had 14 in the half, but Dallas only led because it was able to keep every...
- Carmelo Anthony Cannot Pick Up Slack With J. R. Smith Suspended November 6, 2014With Smith suspended for one game, the Knicks needed a big night from Anthony, but he had only 13 points against the previously winless Pistons.
- Joe Johnson’s 34 Points Lift Nets to First Win November 2, 2014Joe Johnson scored 15 of his points in the fourth quarter, and Kevin Garnett added 18 points and 14 rebounds for the Nets in a road win over the Pistons.
- From Metta World Peace to 'The Pandas Friend' August 11, 2014Metta World Peace, the American basketball player formerly known as Ron Artest, is changing his name once again as he joins the Sichuan Blue Whales.
- Pistons Upend Hawks April 9, 2014Rodney Stuckey scored 29 points, and the Detroit Pistons ended a 10-game skid in Atlanta with a 102-95 victory over the Hawks.
- Bobcats Top Cavs and Make Playoffs April 6, 2014Charlotte clinched its second postseason spot and its first since 2010.