Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- More Ratings: Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA on ESPN, Figure Skating November 25, 2014Local TV ratings for the Cleveland Cavaliers have increased by over 80 percent. In other news, ESPN had mixed numbers for a Friday night NBA doubleheader, and the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating had a steep decline on NBC. Cavaliers Ratings Up 86% on FS Ohio Cleveland Cavaliers NBA regular season games have averaged [...]
- Cavaliers vs Magic Behind the Box Score: Baby Steps November 25, 2014Orlando Magic 74 Cleveland Cavaliers 106[Box Score] I know what a lot of people are thinking. What’s the big deal? The Cavaliers are a much better team than the Orlando Magic. They’re supposed to win a game like this. But man, the Cavaliers needed this one. We heard all offense about how effective this offense was supposed to be. We knew the defense would struggle, but the offense and the talent level at the top was supposed to rise above. So far this season, the offense has been a bit of a mess much of the time and the defense has been as bad as some had feared. Tonight, though, the Cavaliers showed really great energy and focus and finally put together another good game from start to finish on both ends of the court. The Cavaliers extended their lead every single quarter in this one, from 10 at the end of the first to 18 at the half to 23 at the end of the third to 32 at the end of the game. You can point to the opponent all you want, but the Cavaliers have played poorly against teams of all types and m
- Kyrie Irving Returns as “Uncle Drew” For Pepsi Max November 25, 2014The youngest player of the Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving is making a come back in his role as “Uncle Drew”. ESPN reports the NBA All-Star has signed on to do more webisodes as “Uncle Drew” for Pepsi Max. Kyrie Irving who originally agreed to a local marketing deal during his rookie of the year season became a national star when he executed the role of “Uncle Drew” to perfection. The idea behind the campaign was to highlight that Pepsi Max was a zero-calorie soda in disguise. In 2012 Kyrie Irving made his debut as “Uncle Drew” in three webisodes for Pepsi Max which collected over 50 million YouTube hits on the Pepsi channel. In July 2014 he signed a five-year contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The post Kyrie Irving Returns as “Uncle Drew” For Pepsi Max appeared first on Basketball Bicker by ladyt.
- LeBron James on four-game losing streak: 'I stink' November 24, 2014Tweet If the Cavaliers are to right this ship, their captain, LeBron James, will have to lead by example, something he hasn’t been doing during this four-game slide. Players have reverted to the old habits of not moving the ball, not playing defense, not getting back in transition and displaying poor body language. And James is not exempt. “We got a four-game losing streak so I stink,” James said after Monday morning’s shoot around in advance of tonight’s game against the Orlando Magic. He too, at times has been lost on defense. On occasion his man has slipped by for layups while James’ attention was elsewhere. Far too often he has chosen to argue with the referees instead of getting back in transition, placing the Cavaliers in a vulnerable state defensively. As the leader of this team, James is being watched. Not just by the media and the fans, but most importantly by his teammates. They’re watching his every move, seeing how he responds in pressurized situations. This is a group
- NBA Weekend Roundup: Cavs struggle, A.D. Explodes, More Bulls Injuries November 24, 2014The Cleveland Cavaliers have now lost four games in a row. Nobody thought it was going to be easy for the quickly assembled super squad to find...
- Discount Drug Mart Cavaliers Insider Show - November 25, 2014 November 26, 2014The Discount Drug Mart Cavaliers Insider show returned on Tuesday, November 25th with insiders John Michael and Brad Sellers providing th
- Training Like the Pros November 26, 2014One Cleveland-area eighth grade class found out first-hand on Tuesday what the pros go through on a daily basis.
- Ohio Lottery Winning Time: Where The Wild Thing Is November 26, 2014There was a time earlier in his career that Cavalier fans – and, to an extent, then-head coach Mike Brown – would hold their breath when
- Daily News - November 25, 2014 November 25, 2014**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball
- Jr. Wheelchair Cavs Update - Nov. 25 November 25, 2014The Achievement Centers for Children’s Junior Wheelchair Cavaliers basketball team traveled to Ft.