Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- Video: Cavaliers Fan Walks Onto Court to Display ‘KYRIE DONT LEAVE’ Shirt December 8, 2013A super bold Cleveland Cavaliers fan walked onto the court and tapped Kyrie Irving on the shoulder to show off his shirt featuring the phrase “KYRIE DONT LEAVE” during the Cavs’ matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday. The fan was so far in the play that he was in great position to pick up a shocked Chris Paul on defense after the rebound. Per ESPN, the fan, who is a minor, was taken into custody and removed from the arena. This isn’t the first time this has happened either. You Cleveland Cavaliers fans are a clingy bunch, aren’t you? The post Video: Cavaliers Fan Walks Onto Court to Display ‘KYRIE DONT LEAVE’ Shirt appeared first on Basketball Bicker.
- Blake Griffin pushes Anderson Varejao and starts mini-fight December 8, 2013Just when you thought you could avoid a week here on That NBA Lottery Pick without a Blake Griffin post, it finally decides to show up. In the fourth quarter of tonight’s Cavaliers/Clippers game, Griffin got into a tussle with Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao after Andy delivered a shot to Blake’s face. In response, Blake pushes Andy to the ground (who kinda flops on the push) and causes a mini-altercation during the stoppage of play: Griffin was assessed a technical on the play and Andy was called for a regular foul. *** Griffin image courtesy of Getty Images
- WATCH: Blake Griffin restrained from going after Varejao December 8, 2013Blake Griffin knocked Anderson Varejao to the ground and had to be restrained from going after him after taking a shot to the chin on a screen while playing defense against the Cavs Saturday night. Varejao was given a common foul and found the whole situation laughable and Griffin and Jarrett Jack were both assessed technical fouls for their roles in the resulting scuffle. Shoutout to this official for really sacrificing his body to break up the altercation! The post Blake Griffin Has To Be Restrained After Knocking Anderson Varejao To The Ground (Video) appeared first on Beyond The Buzzer.
- Cavaliers fan walks onto floor with shirt reading 'KYRIE DON'T LEAVE' (Video) December 8, 2013A Cleveland Cavaliers fan walked onto the court during the second quarter of Saturday night's game against the Clippers and showed Kyrie Irving his T-shirt which read "KYRIE DON'T LEAVE".The fan walked onto the court tapped Irving on the shoulder as he came out onto the court, and play had to be stopped with 3:02 remaining so security could remove the fan from the court.No word yet if it is the same fan who wore a "2014 COME BACK" T-shirt and ran onto the court with LeBron James and the Miami Heat in town back in March.DISCLAIMER: Holdout Sports does not condone this behavior.H/T @CJZero, ESPN. Visit us at holdoutsports.com and follow us on Twitter @HoldoutSports.
- Fan Walks On Court In Middle Of Cavaliers/Clippers Game (Video) December 8, 2013The Cleveland Cavaliers faced off against the Los Angeles Clippers today and a fan decided to get in on the fun as well. As seen in the video below the man literally just stands on the court and watches along. I’d like to know what Chris Paul said to him at the end though. Article […]
- Game Quotes: Cavaliers vs. Clippers December 8, 2013Postgame quotes from the Cavaliers vs. Clippers game on December 7, 2013.
- Call of the Game: Cavaliers vs. Clippers December 8, 2013Listen to Radio Play-by-Play announcer John Michael's Time Warner Cable Call of the Game during the Cavaliers vs. Clippers game on December 7, 2013.
- Cavs Trip Clips at The Q December 8, 2013The Wine and Gold continued their mastery of the Clippers in Cleveland, holding on for the 88-82 victory on Saturday night at The Q. Tristan Thompson doubled-up with 20 points and 13 boards.
- Joe G's Running Game Blog December 8, 2013Follow Cavs.com Beat Writer Joe G as he breaks down the Cavaliers-Clippers game as it unfolds ....
- GameDay Preview: Cavs vs. Clippers December 7, 2013Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers game on Saturday, December 7, 2013 at Quicken Loans Arena.