Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- Alex Len Has Best Shot To Go No. 1 If Cavaliers Pass On Noel June 18, 2013The Cleveland Cavaliers have yet to make a decision on who to select with the first overall pick. Nerlens Noel is the favorite and he will meet with the Cavaliers on Thursday. Alex Len is the most likely alternative option, according to sources. Len would give the Cavaliers size, defensive ability and is less raw as a prospect than Noel. The Cavaliers are also evaluating Anthony Bennett, Ben McLemore, Victor Oladipo and Otto Porter.
- 2013 NBA Draft: Nerlens Noel rumored to have “epic bad dudes” around him June 17, 2013There may be massive questions surrounding Nerlens Noel and the people with whom he’s associating with as the NBA draft draws near. In a podcast with Bill Simmons, Ryen Russillo wondered aloud who would end up writing the article on the topic, but it seems to me he just broke the news. “I think the Noel thing is the most interesting,” Russillo said of the 2013 NBA draft. Russillo expounded “He has, by all reports if you start digging a bit deeper on this – and I don’t know who is going to end up writing this story – but he has some like epic bad dudes with him.” The rest of the story is that he hasn’t signed with an agent, he’s been a serial appointment breaker with business people including multiple agents, Clevelander Rich Paul and the infamous World Wide Wes. Combine that information and the well-known injury questions surrounding the young athlete, and it seems less surprising when there are rumors about Noel dropping down draft boards, including the one being operated by Chris ...
- Join us tonight as we welcome the Sports Fix to the Cleveland Sports 360 Show. 7:00P.M. Est. June 17, 2013Tonight join us as we welcome J-Rock Jerry Mire to the Cleveland Sports 360 show. J-Rock who does the Sports Fix Show every day live at noon is teaming up with LG tonight to talk about all that is happening in Cleveland Sports. There is plenty going on around Cleveland and J-Rock has some big things happening. He will be hosting a Cavaliers draft party the night of the NBA draft over at the Harry Buffalo in North Olmsted. There will be all kinds of food and drink specials the night of the draft and it is always a great time when J-Rock is in the house. You want to join him for his remote broadcast the night of the NBA draft. Find out more about what is happening with the Sports Fix and the NBA draft tonight on the Cleveland Sports 360 show, we go live at 7:00P.M. Est. We will be talking Indians baseball, Browns football and the up-coming NBA draft. It is always a great time when J-Rock and LG get together to talk a little sports and what makes it even greater is when you the fans ge...
- Talking Cavs and NBA Draft on a Wednesday in June June 13, 2013From the Cleveland Cavaliers Wine & Gold United Event, to joining Joe Lull in studio on CBS Cleveland's 92.3 FM The Fan, I had a great time talking Cavs and NBA Draft on Wednesday. The Wine & Gold United's "Draft's Before the Draft" event was attended by over 200 passionate Cavs season ticket holders who were invited by the team to Oak Barrel Restaurant. It was a great event to be a part of that really did have a genuine, community feel to it. Seated on a panel alongside Sam Amico, Joe Gabriele and Scott Sargent, the NBA talk was fun and engaging too. When I noticed Mike Polk Jr. in the front row, though, I admittedly became nervous about the possibility of him making fun of us. He was nice enough not to, however, which I appreciated. There were some great questions from the fans in attendance and I especially enjoyed Scott's exchange with a legendary fan known as "Sign Man". What was also interestin...
- Cleveland is merely the starting point in the Danny Green story June 12, 2013It was not all that long ago when Danny Green was a street performer who had been afforded the privilege of wearing warm-ups clad with NBA team colors. Selected with the 46th-overall selection in 2009, Green, a four-year player at the University of North Carolina, was to provide depth for the Cleveland Cavaliers as a jack-of-all-trades type player; a kid who didn’t necessarily require the ball in his hands to make an impact, but could play defense, be coached up and make a shot when called upon. Green was subsequently buried on the Cavaliers bench behind starting shooting guard Delonte West, Anthony Parker and Daniel “Boobie” Gibson. By no means a mis-management of talent, Green was to spend his rookie season absorbing, soaking in what the veterans had to offer. Where things seemed to tilt toward toxic, at least with regard to the early goings of Green’s career arc, was when the Cavaliers merely manhandled their opponents—life was good, the game was easy, the Cavaliers danced and da...
- 2013 Draft Preview: SHOOTING GUARDS June 18, 2013With just over a week remaining until the Cavs are (officially) on the clock in the 2013 Draft, Cavs.com continues to break down the prospects. Some of this year’s top candidates are shooting guards, and here's what the scouts are saying about them.
- CavFanatic Roundup June 12, 2013Are you a die-hard, opinionated Cavs fans? The CavFanatic Roundup is the perfect place to express your thoughts and opinions while keeping up with the pulse of the Cavs Nation.
- Cavs Confirmed For 2013 USA Basketball Men’s National Team Mini-Camp June 12, 2013Team USA
- Filling Out the Draft June 11, 2013Throughout the history of the Draft, there's been booms and busts all over the board. While we for the big night, here are some past picks from the four slots -- No. 1, 19, 31 and 33 -- where the Cavs will select on June 27.
- And the #CavsTop10 Performance of the Season Is... June 11, 2013YOU Choose the #CavsTop10 Performance of the Season