Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- Cleveland Cavaliers: An Almost Perfect Game From The Starting 5 January 31, 2015(Source: David Maxwell/Getty Images North America) By Mike Elworth: Owner and Publisher/Hoopstuff.. The Cleveland Cavaliers have searched for the perfect starting 5 all season and although I am not the biggest fan of their starting 5 with so many scorers and a lack of defenders, Kyrie Irving-JR Smith-LeBron James-Kevin Love-Timofey Mozgov had just about a perfect game statistically against the Sacramento Kings. I actually didn’t watch the game, but stats can be just as telling as video can, if properly analyzed. Irving: 21 points, 3 rebounds and 6 assists… 8-13 shooting and 3-6 three-point shooting Smith: 16 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals… 6-12 shooting and 4-10 three-point shooting James: 19 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals and 2 blocks… 7-16 shooting and 6 TO’s Love: 23 points, 10 rebounds and 3 assists… 9-17 shooting and 2-5 three-point shooting Mozgov: 7 points, 8 rebounds, 1 steal and 3 blocks… 3-4 shooting Look at the stats, their teamwork and efficiency wa...
- LeBron James kisses lucky fan's hand vs Kings (Video) January 31, 2015Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James kissed the hand of a lucky female fan after a failed attempt to chase down a loose ball during the fourth quarter of Friday night's game against Sacramento.James lost the ball on a drive down the lane and was unable to recover it as it went out of bounds behind the baseline. James stopped in front of the woman, bent down and gently kissed her hand before heading back onto the court. It's safe to say the fan got her money's worth.James scored 19 points as the Cavs beat the Kings 101-90 to win their ninth straight game.Video via NBA. This post appeared first on Holdout Sports. Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Start the Love Train: Cavs vs. Kings Behind The Box Score January 31, 2015The Cleveland Cavaliers made it a season-high nine wins in a row by dispatching the Sacramento Kings in the friendly confines of The Q by a 101-90 margin. They somewhat surprisingly had the services of LeBron James after he was originally declared doubtful for Friday’s game. The Cavaliers shared the ball early and were very active on the defensive end of the floor, building a double-digit lead in the first half. The wine and gold kicked the door open in the second half, leading by as many as 22, before the Kings closed the gap a tad and forced LeBron James and Kyrie Irving back into the game after the second unit couldn’t hold the 19-point lead comfortably. Cavaliers 101 Kings 90 Box Score 63 and 41 – Those are touches and passes, respectively, for Kevin Love. It starts there with Kevin Love, who has been misused in the Cavalier offense but hasn’t helped things with his below average shooting numbers. Tonight, he was involved the entire time he was out on the floor. In 29 minutes, Love worked on the
- Are LeBron and the Cavs ready to make a run? January 30, 2015By Josh Naso / @silverfox8008 The top of the Eastern Conference standings have looked a little strange so far this season. With the preseason favorite to win the East struggling..... The post Restoring Order In The East? LeBron And The Cavaliers Are Ready To Make A Run appeared first on The Sports Fan Journal.
- Can the Cleveland Cavaliers contend without LeBron? January 30, 2015Kyrie Irving hitting the game-winning shot against the Blazers on Jan. 28. On Wednesday night, the Cleveland Cavaliers played one of their most thrilling games of the season. Their 99-94 victory over the Portland TrailBlazers would not have been possible had it not been for a career-high performance from their point guard, Kyrie Irving. Irving scored 55 points with 11 3s and hit the game-winning triple in Nic Batum’s face to send the Cavs home with the W. The moment was eerily similar to the Cavs-Raptors game two years ago, which also featured Kyrie patiently running down the clock and hitting the game-winning 3 at the end. Another similarity between the two games was the absence of LeBron James. In 2013, he was with the Heat, but for this game, Cavalier LeBron was on the bench with a sore wrist. While LeBron was surely ecstatic about the point guard’s performance, he probably wasn’t as happy about the rest of the squad, who almost lost the game in spite of Irving’s career day. Kyrie scored 56% of hi
- Game Quotes: Cavaliers at Minnesota Timberwolves - Jan. 31 February 1, 2015
- Call of the Game: Cavs at Minnesota Timberwolves - Jan. 31 February 1, 2015Listen to Radio Play-by-Play announcer John Michael's Call of the Game during the Cavaliers at Minnesota Timberwolves game on January 31,
- Daily News - January 31, 2015 January 31, 2015**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball
- GameDay Preview: Cavaliers at Minnesota Timberwolves January 31, 2015Game Summary
- Programming Note: Cavs at Minnesota Timberwolves - Jan. 31 January 31, 2015On Saturday, January 31, 2015, FOX Sports Ohio is airing the Blue Jackets – Lightning game (7:30 p.m.) and the Cavs – Timberwolves game (