Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- LeBron: Bulls are 'much better' than Cavs right now October 20, 2014Frank Victores-USA TODAY Sports LeBron James says Chicago Bulls are better than his Cleveland Cavaliers. “[The Bulls] are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry,” James said. “They’ve been together for a while, we’ve got a long way to go.” For the first time this preseason, James, Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving will start together on Monday night against the Bulls. James hopes the Cavs can build chemistry like the Bulls have, but the team won’t bond together with just preseason games or team dinners. “You’ve got to go through something to create a bond; that means for the worse,” James said. “We’ve got to lose ballgames that we think we should’ve won, we’ve got to get into an argument every now and then just to test each other out.” When James joined the Heat in 2010, that team struggled significantly from the start going 9-8. But after the difficult first month, the Heat won 21 of 22 games and ended up reaching the Finals. “It has to happen
- LeBron James: Bulls ‘much better’ than Cavaliers October 20, 2014LeBron JamesÂ saysÂ Chicago BullsÂ are better than hisÂ Cleveland Cavaliers. â€œ[The Bulls] are a team thatâ€™s much better than us right now just off chemistry,â€* James said. â€œTheyâ€™ve been together for a while, weâ€™ve got a long way to go.â€* For the first time this preseason,Â James,Â Kevin LoveÂ andÂ Kyrie IrvingÂ will start together on Monday night against the Bulls. James hopes the Cavs can build chemistry like the Bulls have, but the team wonâ€™tÂ bond together with just preseason games or team dinners. â€œYouâ€™ve got to go through something to create a bond; that means for the worse,â€* James said. â€œWeâ€™ve got to lose ballgames that we think we shouldâ€™ve won, weâ€™ve got to get into an argument every now and then just to test each other out.â€* When James joined the Heat in 2010, that team struggled significantly from the start goingÂ 9-8. Â But after theÂ difficult first month, the Heat won 21 of 22 games and ended up reaching the Finals. â€œIt has to happen. I know it is going to happen,â
- Should Tristan Thompson be suspended? October 20, 2014On Friday Tristan Thompson of the Cleveland Cavaliers took a lot of heat after kissing sideline reporter, Allie Clifton. The power forward scored 17 points with 11 rebounds in their loss against the Dallas Mavericks (102-108). Unfortunately, based on his behavior he could be fined or facing suspension. According to ESPN, following Friday night’s game Thompson was interviewed by Clifton. During the he called the reporter Tina and then winked at her. When the interview was over he leaned over and kissed Clifton on the side of her head. In response to Clifton’s inappropriate behavior Clifton handled it professionally and brushed it off. While some feel the kiss is being blown out of proportion others feel he should be suspended or fined. Kelly Dwyer of Yahoo Sports described Thompson’s actions as sexual harassment. He feels you should not kiss anyone without their consent, especially when they are on the job! The post Should Tristan Thompson Be Suspended? appeared first on Bask...
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 3 Observations from loss to Dallas Mavericks October 19, 2014The Cleveland Cavaliers are now 4-1 in preseason after their first loss Friday night against the Dallas Mavericks. Many factors went into the Cavaliers loss, but here are three observations from the game. Kyrie Irving Returns After missing the last three preseason games due to a sprained ankle, Irving was ready to go. He picked up right where he left off, coming out strong and aggressive. Irving finished with a game high of 23 points while handing out five assists and three blocks. The young All-Star had the crowd on their feet as he showed off his skills along with a highlight reel alley-oop to LeBron James which ended being a foul, but still a glimpse of the excitement this team possesses. Kyrie Irving Irving is a special player and his ability to play at the speed he plays with and for the amount of minutes is going to get, should be good for this Cavaliers team. If he stays healthy and keeps adding to his game, this season promises to be his best yet. Shawn Marion & Kevin Love Rested This game mar
- Video: LeBron James, Arkon shine in new Beats by Dre “RE-ESTABLISHED” commercial October 19, 2014There’s literally nothing I can add that would make watching this new LeBron James Beats by Dre commercial any better. Between the spoken word, Hozier’s “Take me to Church” and all the visual elements…Just click the red and white arrow above and let the rest unfold. The post Video: LeBron James, Arkon shine in new Beats by Dre “RE-ESTABLISHED” commercial appeared first on Waiting For Next Year.
- Jr. Wheelchair Cavs Update October 20, 2014The ACC Jr. Wheelchair Cavs traveled to Canton, MI on Saturday, October 18th to play a double-header vs. the Detroit Rollin’ Pistons.
- Daily News - October 20, 2014 October 20, 2014**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball
- Joe G's GameDay Blog and Chat - Oct. 20, 2014 October 20, 2014Get live, in-game coverage and analysis of tonight's preseason game as the Wine and Gold take on the Chicago Bulls at the Schottenstein C
- GameDay Preview: Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls October 20, 2014Game Summary
- Cavs Trade in Basketballs for Bowling Balls with Special Olympics October 20, 2014Several members of the Cleveland Cavaliers had their own “two-a-day” on Sunday: after practicing at Cleveland Clinic Courts in the mornin