Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat Game Recap: Heat Spoil LeBron’s Return to Miami December 26, 2014(Miami, FL) – Despite being down by as many as 17 points with 3:11 remaining in the first half, a late comeback attempt was not enough as the Miami Heat defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 at American Airlines Arena on Christmas Day. In his return to the city that won back-to-back championships with him, LeBron James was greeted warmly by Miami Heat fans. During the first quarter, a heartfelt tribute video to James was presented on the jumbotron to show the Heat’s appreciation to James for leading Miami to four straight NBA Finals appearances. “I’ve got a lot of memories and a lot of friendships built over four years, my emotions are really good,” said James on his return to Miami. “My only job right now is us trying to get better. We’ve got a young group and we have to continue to improve.” Taking his talents back down to South Beach for Christmas, James dropped 30 points on his former club to go along with eight assists and four rebounds. However, he struggled from the free th...
- LeBron James gets warm welcome during pregame introductions in return to AmericanAirlines Arena (VIDEO) December 25, 2014Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James made his triumphant return to AmericanAirlines Arena on Christmas Day. There was much speculation as to whether or not he would be cheered or booed. James received a mixed greeting from Heat fans. He was booed during warmups, and has been booed numerous times when he’s touched the ball in the game—as well as at the free-throw line. However, during pregame introductions, James received a warm welcome back from Heat fans...
- Dan Le Batard eloquently sums up Miami's relationship with LeBron James December 25, 2014VIDEO: Dan Le Batard waxes poetic on how Miami sports fans feel as LeBron James returns to South Beach. The post The Mistress: Dan Le Batard Eloquently Sums Up Miami’s Relationship With LeBron James appeared first on The Sports Fan Journal.
- Miami Heat vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Game Preview: So We Meet Again December 25, 2014(Miami, FL) — The Miami Heat (13-16) will host the Cleveland Cavaliers (17-10) in a Christmas Day showdown on Thursday night at American Airlines Arena. The matchup will be centered around LeBron James’ return to Miami after bolting the Heat for the Cavaliers during the offseason. In his four years in Miami, James led the franchise to two championships. He won two MVP and Finals MVP awards during the 2012 and 2013 seasons. How he’ll be received by the crowd at American Airlines Arena has been a topic of discussion. Dwyane Wade feels LeBron should be cheered in his return to South Beach, but believes that the “King” will receive a mixed reaction on Christmas Day: “It’s going to be a mixture. How I think he should be received is a little bit different. The man helped take us to places we’ve only been once before he got here. So I think he should be received very well for that at the start of the game. And then, when the game [starts], then do what you’ve got to do.” After starting out...
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat Game Preview: Return of the King December 25, 2014(Miami, FL) – The Cleveland Cavaliers are taking their talents to South Beach for a Christmas Day matchup against the depleted Miami Heat. Although the Cavs won two nights ago against the Minnesota Timberwolves, the team is reeling with news that veteran center Anderson Varejao is out for the season with a torn achilles. When asked about whether this injury will force the Cavs to go to a smaller lineup, Kevin Love was quick to throw Tristan Thompson’s name out there. “We could go to a small lineup, but also Tristan Thompson has been playing great basketball. It’s a chance for other guys to step up. Tristan has been playing like a starter coming off the bench. Anytime you have a guy like Tristan Thompson coming off the bench, you’re going to have a pretty good team.” Thompson will likely fill the starting center spot until the Cavs front office decides what direction to pursue. Likewise, the Heat are dealing with their own health problems. Josh McRoberts is out for the season, Dwyane...
- Too Much Heat on Christmas Day December 26, 2014Wrap-Up – Procrastinating is as much a part of the holidays as candy canes and carols.
- Game Quotes: Cavaliers at Miami Heat - Dec. 25 December 26, 2014
- Call of the Game: Cavs at Miami Heat - Dec. 25 December 26, 2014Listen to Radio Play-by-Play announcer John Michael's Call of the Game during the Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat game on December 25, 2014.
- GameDay Preview: Cavaliers at Miami Heat December 25, 2014Game Summary
- Cavaliers Status Update - Anderson Varejao - Dec. 24 December 24, 2014Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao suffered a left ankle/foot injury during the third quarter of last night’s game at Quicken Loans Arena