Cleveland Cavaliers Links of Interest
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Quick searches for Cleveland Cavaliers on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Cleveland Cavaliers News
- LeBron James and Dan Gilbert have a “very solid” relationship (Video) October 30, 2014Reunited and it feels so… very solid? Time heals all wounds in Cleveland as Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert and returning superstar LeBron James have made amends. After James left Cleveland to join the Miami Heat in 2010, Gilbert wrote a scathing letter picking apart James for his decision. Four years later, LeBron has returned home and Dan Gilbert claims that his relationship with the four time MVP is “very solid.” In a press conference, Gilbert stated that he and LeBron even joke around. You can hear his quote in the video below. The post LeBron James and Dan Gilbert have a “very solid” relationship (Video) appeared first on Basketball Bicker.
- Kevin Love returns to practice, will play in Cleveland opener October 30, 2014Dave McMenamin reports that Kevin Love practiced on Wednesday without limitations and will play in the Cleveland Cavaliers home opener vs. the New York Knicks on Thursday night. Love wasn’t expected to miss any time but given his past injuries, some were worried when he had to leave Tuesday’s practice with a hit to his ribs. The world will be watching as Love debuts for the Cavaliers and LeBron James makes his official return home to Cleveland tonight. The post Kevin Love returns to practice, will play in Cleveland opener appeared first on Basketball Bicker.
- “Deserve” means nothing in the NBA October 30, 2014Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Dan Gilbert was asked if he “deserves” to have superstar forward LeBron James back. His answer, via ESPN.com: “I don’t know if ‘deserve’ is a word that I sort of look at in this context,” Gilbert said. “No, unless you’re really doing some significant harm to another human being, I don’t think the bridge is ever burned. We had a night there where emotions were flying high on all sides.” “Except for the fact that it’s in the media … things like that happen a lot in business where people have phone calls and heated exchanges, and people are writing each other emails and letters, and then the next day they’re eating lunch and doing business. It’s not a be‐all or end‐all type of thing. “Except when you’re in the sports world, something like that is blown up and the whole world knows it. The learning from that is you have to understand that and watch the kinds of things that you do because it can be blown completely out of context and out of proport
- LeBron James ‘2015 Kia K900′ Commercial October 29, 2014Looking like the super rich crosstown ally of Griffin Force. Last night, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James made his first commercial appearance promoting the 2015 Kia K900 as part of his multi-year endorsement deal with the Korean car maker. “Tim Chaney, vice president of marketing communications for Kia Motors America, says the car is an attempt to “change America’s perception about what a Kia product is all about.” Kia’s most popular model, the Optima, is a midsize car. Chaney says Kia wasn’t in the market for new endorsers until James’ representatives called Kia after the K900 was first released earlier in the year. James was familiar with the Kia brand: the Seoul-based manufacturer has been the official auto partner of the NBA since 2008, and is expected to announce the renewal of its NBA deal on Tuesday. James has received a Kia for winning each of his four MVP awards (he has donated the cars to charity). James liked the look of the K900, so his reps asked if Kia could send him one t
- Did LeBron James lie to Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade before free agency? October 29, 2014LeBron James may go down as the most polarizing superstar to have ever touched the hardwood. No matter what James does, someone has an issue with it. The Decision, probably wasn’t the best idea, but the firestorm of criticism came before that as many NBA pundits would chastise James for “quitting” and failing to get the Cavs to the Finals. Fast forward to the summer of 2014 with the Miami Heat coming off their fourth straight NBA Finals appearance. Although the Heat won two Finals during their four-year duration, their last defeat by the hands of the San Antonio Spurs wasn’t the trio’s best showing. Despite the Heat’s poor Finals performance, the threesome already had a plan in tact to return to South Beach – at least according to Chris Bosh. Chris Bosh on plans for MIA entering last offseason: “I thought we were going to stay together. That was the plan. For us to keep it going.” — Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) October 29, 2014 After LeBron made his decision to go back home, reports of t
- Joe G's GameDay Blog and Chat - Oct. 30, 2014 October 30, 2014Get live, in-game coverage and analysis of tonight's Home Opener as the Wine and Gold take on the New York Knicks at Quicken Loans Arena.
- GameDay Preview: Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks October 30, 2014Game Summary
- Heavy Traffic Expected for Cavs Opening Night October 29, 2014The most anticipated season in Cavaliers history tips off this Thursday, October 30th at 8:00 p.m., when the Cavs host t
- Cavaliers Launch All-New Mobile App October 29, 2014Just in time for the tipoff of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ highly anticipated 2014-15 season, the Wine & Gold have announced the launch
- Daily News - October 29, 2014 October 29, 2014**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball