Toronto Raptors Links of Interest
Toronto Raptors Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Toronto Raptors
Quick searches for Toronto Raptors> on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Toronto Raptors News
- Mavericks-Raptors Preview (The Associated Press) November 27, 2014It wasn't that hard to imagine the Dallas Mavericks being one of the NBA's best offensive teams after adding Chandler Parsons and a pair of other significant pieces in the offseason.
- DeRozan, Williams lead Raptors to 6th straight win (The Associated Press) November 27, 2014ATLANTA (AP) -- DeMar DeRozan loves when the Toronto Raptors have a balanced scoring attack.
- Ferguson protesters march at Hawks game (The Associated Press) November 27, 2014ATLANTA (AP) -- Ten fans staged a peaceful protest of the Ferguson grand jury decision during the first half of Toronto's game at Atlanta.
- Nuggets-Suns Preview (The Associated Press) November 26, 2014The Denver Nuggets have overcome their sluggish start to the season and are on the verge of owning a winning record for the first time since opening night.
- Raptors-Hawks Preview (The Associated Press) November 26, 2014The wins keep coming for the Toronto Raptors, who continue to flourish behind a collective group effort.
- RAPTORS PODCAST: RAPS TALK Ep. 71 (11.27.2014) - The "Sweet Lou" Episode November 28, 2014posted by Romy Aquino (@romyaquino)Follow @romyaquino RAPTORS PODCAST - EPISODE 71 RAPS TALK - The "Sweet Lou" episode Episode 71 of RAPS TALK (11.27.14) - The Raptors have been playing above everyone's expectations so far this season and are currently on a six game winning streak. On this week's podcast Mike Masaya (@hoopsaddiction) joins us from Montreal to talk about his breakfast with Masai Ujiri, the impact of Lou Williams, the Raptors statement win over Cleveland, the NBA debut of rookie Bruno Caboclo, Toronto's chances of an NBA title (according to ESPN) and of course, the Wenningtons of the Week highlighting the top Canadian talent in the NBA. If you're new to the podcast, make sure you subscribe to the RAPS TALK podcast on iTunes. Audio: If you cannot see the audio controls, your browser does not support the audio element Click here for the MP3 (right click "Save As...") HIP HOOP JUNKIES linkage! Twitter: @hiphoopjunkies Facebook: 'Like' us on Facebook! ...
- Toronto Raptors In Unfamiliar Territory November 27, 2014The 13-2 NBA leading Toronto Raptors are in very unfamiliar territory indeed. Off to their best start in 20 years, this one-time 1995 expansion franchise is seemingly doing things they have never done before each and every night.
- Money In The Bank, Raptors Lou Williams Beats The Shot Clock against the Hawks November 27, 2014posted by Romy Aquino (@romyaquino) Follow @romyaquino Money In The Bank, Raptors Lou Williams Beats The Shot Clock against the Hawks The depth on the Raptors bench has definitely been a key factor in the Raptors 13-2 start to the season. With guys like Patrick Patterson, Greivis Vasquez, James Johnson, Chuck Hayes and Lou Williams on the second unit, this Raptors team has one of the deepest benches in the league.The Eastern Conference Player of the Week, Lou Williams has been an instant offensive spark off the bench and can hit the big shot when he needs to. When the third quarter started to wind down against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday, Lou-Will did what he does best and hits jumpers at the buzzer. The Raptors won 126-115 against the Hawks on Wednesday night and extended their winning streak to six games. Williams scored 22 points off of the bench in another impressive win. HIP HOOP JUNKIES linkage! Twitter: @hiphoopjunkies Facebook: 'Like' us on Facebook! Podca...
- Court Vision: Hawks stumble again to East-leading Raptors November 27, 2014Going inside the Hawks' 126-115 loss to the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night: THREE-POINT TAKE 1. Hawks defensive problems flare up against top teams Coming off a pivotal win against a very good Washington Wizards team, the Atlanta Hawks returned to Philips Arena with an opportunity to improve to 8-6 and start pushing the upper echelon of the Eastern Conference in the standings. The problem, of course, was that the win was going to have to come against a two-loss Raptors team that is the middle of its most dominant stretch in franchise history. The Hawks kept the first matchup close enough in Canada, but it's clear there remains a degree of separation between Atlanta and the NBA's top teams. The Hawks are now 1-5 against teams currently holding a .500 record or better. Once again, it was the Hawks' inability to come up with stops that continued to plague them as they tried to scratch and claw their way back into this one. The loss marked the third time i...
- Raptors at Hawks – The Postgame Show With Co-host James Borbath November 26, 2014Join Pro Bball Report Editor Stephen Brotherston and Dino Nation's James Borbath as we discuss the aftermath of the Toronto Raptors road game in Atlanta against the Hawks. The video podcast will start shortly after the conclusion of the game. (about 10 pm ET)
- Nets Fall to Surging Spurs; Raptors Extend Cavs’ Skid November 23, 2014Lou Williams scored a career-high 36 points, and Toronto turned an 18-point deficit into a convincing 110-93 victory on the road over Cleveland.
- Cavaliers Make 19 3-Pointers to Overwhelm Hawks; Grizzlies Continue Fast Start November 16, 2014Cleveland made its first 11 3-point attempts, including nine in the first quarter, to rout Atlanta, and Toronto beat Utah for its sixth win in seven games.
- League’s Last Unbeaten Team Falls as Suns Rally Past Warriors November 10, 2014DeMar DeRozan scored 24 points, Terrence Ross had 17 and Toronto routed visiting Philadelphia, 120-88, Sunday night for its sixth victory in seven games.
- Red-Hot Raptors Beat the Wizards November 8, 2014DeMar DeRozan also scored 25 points for Toronto, which improved to its first 5-1 start in franchise history.
- Raptors Edge Knicks October 25, 2014DeMar DeRozan scored 15 points and the Toronto Raptors beat Knicks, 83-80, in Montreal in the final preseason game for both teams.