New York Knicks Links of Interest
New York Knicks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the New York Knicks
Quick searches for New York Knicks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
New York Knicks News
- A look at the NBA playoff picture (The Associated Press) April 16, 2014A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with one day remaining in the regular season:
- Bulls still have plenty at stake entering regular-season finale (Comcast SportsNet Chicago) April 16, 2014CHARLOTTEHeading into their regular-season finale, not only do the Bulls still have something at stake when it comes to playoff seeding, but so does their opponent, the Bobcats, not to mention a handful of other teams playing Wednesday night. Following Mondays home win over Orlando at the United Center, Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau indicated he wouldnt rest his starters or have his team be a willing participant in the ongoing late-season positioning thats occurring in the East, other than to try to defeat Charlotte and if Toronto falls to New York, take control of the conferences third seed. The Knicks, who beat the Bulls at Madison Square Garden to snap their season-high seven-game losing streak Sunday, have the opportunity to play spoiler by knocking off the Raptorseven with All-Star small forward Carmelo Anthony shut down due to a shoulder injuryafter beating Brooklyn in Tuesdays intra-city battle, a game in which the Nets rested several key players. Assuming first-year Nets head coach Jason Kidd takes the same approach Wednesday, in his teams season finale against Cleveland, it would appear that Brooklyn would be comfortable with the sixth seed, potentially avoiding a first-round matchup with the Bulls.
- Wakeup Call: Doc starts with a bang (Comcast SportsNet New England) April 16, 2014Here's your wakeup call -- a combination of newsworthy and/or interesting tidbits -- for Wednesday, April 16:
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season (NBC Sports) April 16, 2014Nothing like waiting until the last minute to figure things out.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready (NBC Sports) April 16, 2014Chris Paul and J.J. Redick look good as Clippers ready for playoffs.
- A New York Rivalry Takes an Uneven Turn April 16, 2014The stage was set before the season for heated conflict between the Knicks and the Nets, but the competition never materialized, mostly because only one team was any good.
- The Bulls May Have a Role Model for Anthony April 15, 2014If Carmelo Anthony’s success depends on whom he plays with, he could do worse than the Bulls’ Joakim Noah, a model leader and ideal teammate.
- Focus Is on Crystal Ball as Knicks Get Past Bulls April 14, 2014The futures of Coach Mike Woodson and his players will hang in the balance when an underachieving season ends.
- Knicks’ Playoff Hopes End as Hawks Cruise Past Heat April 13, 2014After three straight postseason appearances, the Knicks will be done after the regular season, as the Hawks earned a 98-85 home victory over the Heat.
- How Badly Did the Knicks Lose This Season? Let Us Count the Ways April 13, 2014It’s awfully difficult, if not downright impossible, to single out the Knicks’ worst defeats in a lost season. But here’s a sampling.