New York Knicks Links of Interest
New York Knicks Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the New York Knicks
Quick searches for New York Knicks on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
New York Knicks News
- Raptors hand Pistons 12th straight home loss (The Associated Press) December 20, 2014AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- The Toronto Raptors felt right at home at the Palace of Auburn Hills on Friday night.
- Jonas Valanciunas, Raptors defeat Pistons, 110-100 (Automated Insights) December 20, 2014The Toronto Raptors played an efficient game offensively, shooting 42-88 (47.7%) from the field and turning it over just eight times, in a 110-100 win over the Detroit Pistons. Toronto (21-6) is now on a five-game winning streak.
- Suns-Knicks Preview (The Associated Press) December 19, 2014While the Phoenix Suns got a much-needed win last time out, the injury-plagued New York Knicks came up short again.
- Former NBA center Milicic loses kickboxing debut (The Associated Press) December 19, 2014NOVI SAD, Serbia (AP) -- Former NBA center Darko Milicic, a 7-foot Serb who spent 10 years with various teams after being the second overall pick in the 2003 draft behind LeBron James, has lost his first kickboxing fight.
- Snyder learning that there's never enough time (The Associated Press) December 19, 2014MIAMI (AP) -- The Associated Press will periodically look at the changing landscape of the NBA during the season from varied perspectives: A player's viewpoint, from the bench, and from the business side. In this installment, Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder provides an inside look.
- For Knicks, Futile Start Is Factor in Deciding Whether to Play Through Pain December 19, 2014With a 5-22 record, and injuries to Carmelo Anthony, J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and others, Amar’e Stoudemire chose to pass on a planned day of rest.
- Bulls, Without Derrick Rose, Edge Knicks, Without Carmelo Anthony December 19, 2014Anthony sat out with pain in his left knee, and the Bulls, playing without an ill Rose, prevailed at home as the battered Knicks fell to 5-23.
- A Zen Question: Why Watch the Knicks? December 18, 2014I was raised a connoisseur of terrible, horrible, very bad pro teams: Mets-Jets-Knicks. But the 2014-15 Knicks are in hot pursuit of historic bad.
- Trading Carmelo Anthony Isn’t Impossible, or So the Numbers Say December 17, 2014Carmelo Anthony’s large contract may be hard for the Knicks to move, given his physical state and no-trade clause, but possibilities exist. Proceed with an open mind.
- For Knicks, the Only Question Now Is How They’ll Lose December 17, 2014The Knicks trailed Dallas by as many as 19 points in the first half and never made things interesting in the second as their record dropped to 5-22.