New Jersey Nets Links of Interest
New Jersey Nets Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the New Jersey Nets
Quick searches for New Jersey Nets on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
New Jersey Nets News
- Brooklyn Nets: Trading Brook Lopez To Phoenix December 20, 2014(Source: Alex Goodlett/Getty Images) Brooklyn Nets: Trading Brook Lopez To Phoenix By Troy Tauscher: Staff Writer/Hoopstuff… Brooklyn Trades: Brook Lopez Phoenix Trades: Isaiah Thomas, Alex Len and a 2015 1st Round Pick The Brooklyn Nets have said that they are willing to trade their 3 best players, All-Stars Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and Joe Johnson and this is trading the former, but for 3 excellent assets. This trade wouldn’t help the Nets improve by ten wins this season, but it would be a smart idea for them, as Brook Lopez can be a free agent in the offseason and they could lose him for no assets. Isaiah Thomas can be a valuable leader for Brooklyn’s bench, he would help their offense, give them an elite guard scorer and if they trade Williams, Thomas can start for them. Isaiah Thomas doesn’t seem happy in Phoenix and he would likely get more minutes and touches on the Nets. He would have a bigger opportunity in Brooklyn. Alex Len has been showing far more potential than he ...
- Kyrie Irving Shows Off The Handles, Dribbles Through Four Nets Defenders For Layup December 20, 2014Kyrie Irving played 40 minutes in the Cavs’ 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. The 22-year-old point guard makes things look so easy as he showed during the game. Watch as Irving goes through four Nets defenders to convert the layup. [Vine] The post Kyrie Irving Shows Off The Handles, Dribbles Through Four Nets Defenders For Layup appeared first on Diehardsport.
- The Brooklyn Nets Throw Shade At The Toronto Raptors Over Their New Logo December 20, 2014The Toronto Raptors unveiled a new logo on Friday and while it may not be as awesome as the concept of a dinosaur dribbling a basketball while wearing a jersey, it’s certainly an improvement over the previous “integrate a basketball into a raptor claw” motif that the team had. The new design is definitely cleaner Article found on: Next Impulse Sports
- Raptors Introduce New Logo, Nets Question its Originality December 19, 2014This is excellent. You have to love when social media teams for professional sports franchises take part in a little online jousting. The Toronto Raptors unveiled a new logo on Friday that looked similar to another team around the NBA, the Brooklyn Nets. @bruce_arthur It looked familiar at first…now I see why. pic.twitter.com/Ocmp7sBRCg — Brad Hamilton (@bradhams) December 19, 2014 Oh Drake, what have you done? Jay Z isn’t going to be too happy with you next time you open up for him. Here’s the logo in full color. Can confirm that is the new logo. Expect uniforms and a full colour scheme in the new year. pic.twitter.com/G7H9pvZGl1 — Eric Koreen (@ekoreen) December 19, 2014 Anyway, the Nets didn’t seem too thrilled by this new design. .@Raptors Looks familiar — Brooklyn Nets (@BrooklynNets) December 19, 2014 Ouch. Wasn’t it enough that Brooklyn upset the Raptors in the playoff last year? It now has to go out there and throw shade publicly. At least give Canada this one thing. Here’s
- Rain Delay in the NBA? December 17, 2014Last night marked a special time in NBA history, the first ever rain delay in an NBA game. A leak from the Barclay’s Center delayed the Heat – Nets game for over 30 minutes. The problem was addressed over the Barclay Center’s official Twitter page. Tonight’s delay was caused by a water leak due to the installation of our new green roof. We’ve taken all necessary steps to rectify. — Barclays Center (@barclayscenter) December 17, 2014 Maybe owner Mikhail Prokhorov should invest less in the payroll of his quickly aging squad, and put some more money in the $1 billion Barclay’s Center. Unfortunately for the Nets, the only rain coming from the 3-point line was the rain from the ceiling into a trashcan. The Nets couldn’t pull a win out against the Heat losing 95-91. Coach Lionel Hollins insisted that the leak had no impact on the Nets losing effort. “They just came out with more energy afterwards. I was saying to myself that I hope it didn’t get postponed. I hate when games get postpon...
- Cavaliers Mix It Up and Edge Nets December 20, 2014David Blatt, Cleveland’s coach, shook up his starting lineup by adding Mike Miller, and Miller promptly scored 21 points in a victory over the undermanned Nets.
- Raptors’ Fourth-Quarter Spurt Dooms Nets December 18, 2014Toronto outscored the Nets, 29-16, in the fourth quarter in the teams’ first meeting since the Nets’ 1-point win in Game 7 of a first-round playoff series in May.
- Nets Struggle to Contain Wade and Mother Nature December 17, 2014The Nets’ game against the Heat at Barclays Center was stopped for nearly 30 minutes after water began dripping onto the court from a leak in the roof late in the first quarter.
- Colorful Nets Fan Is Gravely Injured in Fall From Building December 15, 2014Jeffrey Vanchiro, 38, who has gained widespread attention as a colorful and outspoken fan of the Nets, was not expected to survive after falling from a second-story window in Flushing, Queens.
- Without Kevin Garnett, Nets Dominate Hornets December 14, 2014Joe Johnson scored 22 points to lead the Nets to their second consecutive win, against Charlotte.