New Jersey Nets Links of Interest
New Jersey Nets Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the New Jersey Nets
Quick searches for New Jersey Nets on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
New Jersey Nets News
- Kevin Garnett responds to Ujiri's Brooklyn blast April 23, 2014With the series tied at 1-1, the Raptors will take on the Nets in Brooklyn Friday for Game 3 at the Barclays Center which Kevin Garnett said will be a “rowdy environment” in his postgame interview after the Nets’ Game 2 loss Tuesday night. Garnett, referring to the recent incident in which Toronto GM Masai Ujiri yelled “F*ck Brooklyn!!” to a crowd of Raptors fans, said, “I don’t know if you can say F-Brooklyn and then come into Brooklyn, so we’ll see how it goes.” The post Kevin Garnett: ‘I Don’t Know If You Can Say F-Brooklyn & Then Come Into Brooklyn’ (Video) appeared first on Beyond The Buzzer.
- WATCH: Drake Lint Rolls Pants Courtside During Raptors-Nets Game April 23, 2014Drake is currently the face of Toronto sports. If a major sporting event is going on in that city, one can bet he’s probably in attendance. Such was the case during Tuesday’s Raptors-Nets game, where he was spotted watching intently from courtside seats. But he had a wardrobe malfunction he had to take care of […] T
- WATCH: DeMar DeRozan throws down monster dunk April 23, 2014For Toronto Raptors All-Star DeMar DeRozan, it is his first time in the postseason. Any first-timer in the playoffs wants to use the big stage in order to make a statement to the basketball world. Tonight in Toronto during game two against the Brooklyn Nets, DeRozan did just that. Early in the fourth quarter, he cut through the defense and finished off the play with a monster slam: *** DeMar DeRozan with the dunk in the half-court [RealGM] DeRozan image courtesy of Getty Images
- Raptors GM fined by NBA for 'F- Brooklyn' warmup speech April 22, 2014According to Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today Sports, the NBA has fined Raptors GM Masai Ujiri $25,000 for dropping the f-bomb prior to Game 1 of Toronto’s first round playoff series against the Brooklyn Nets. As thousands of fans gathered outside the Air Canada Centre to watch Game 1, Ujiri addressed the excited crowd prior to tip-off and exclaimed “F*ck Brooklyn!!” The Raptors went on to lose Game 1, 94-87. The post NBA Fines Raptors GM For Dropping F-Bomb Prior To Game 1 Vs. Nets (Video) appeared first on Beyond The Buzzer.
- New York Daily News: ‘Don’t (Expletive) With Brooklyn!’ April 20, 2014Paul Pierce and the Brooklyn Nets did a good job of shutting down the Toronto Raptors on Saturday, even after Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri shouted an expletive at his team’s opponent before the game. The Nets beat the Raptors 94-87 in Game 1 of the first round of the NBA playoffs, and one New York tabloid had a little fun with their headline on Sunday. The New York Daily News went to print Sunday with a cover photo of Pierce set against the headline “DON’T F— WITH B’KLYN!” Check it out below. The New York Daily News is on its tabloid game today with the Nets-Raptors: http://t.co/BLmXXEpQrC— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) April 20, 2014Filed under: Brooklyn Nets, NBA, NESN Staff, Top Stories
- Raptors Outlast Nets to Even Up the Series April 23, 2014The Nets stumbled on Tuesday night and fell, 100-95, to the Toronto Raptors, allowing their first-round playoff series to become tied at 1-1.
- Nets’ Anderson Has World of Experience in Pressure Situations April 22, 2014Alan Anderson is one of five Nets players making his N.B.A. postseason debut, but during a nine-year professional career, he has played for teams in eight countries.
- Kidd Says Decision to Sit Kirilenko Was Matter of Flow April 21, 2014Andrei Kirilenko, who never made it onto the court in the Nets’ Game 1 win over the Raptors on Saturday, said he understood Coach Jason Kidd’s decision.
- Taunts Fly in Toronto, but Nets Get Last Word April 20, 2014The Toronto Raptors’ general manager, Masai Ujiri, directed an expletive toward the Nets before Game 1 began, but the Nets came away with the victory.
- Nets Enter Playoffs With Toughness Spawned by Last Year’s Exit April 19, 2014After an early exit from last year’s playoffs, the Nets retooled this season, bringing in players like Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce in hopes of making a title run.