Boston Celtics Links of Interest
Boston Celtics Official Homepage – The Official NBA.com Page for the Boston Celtics
Quick searches for Boston Celtics on Fantasy Basketball Guy.
Recent Boston Celtics News
- Rajon Rondo's Camp Denies Report That He Wants Out of Boston September 1, 2014Rajon Rondo's camp vehemently denied the claim that the point guard had requested to be traded out of Boston, according to a report.
- Finn Mailbag: Nailed the Mallett Trade, and Other Items of Interest September 1, 2014
- Report: Rajon Rondo Has Told Celtics He 'Wants Out' August 31, 2014According to Jackie MacMullan, Rajon Rondo has told the Boston Celtics "he wants out."
- Could Ray Allen Rejoin Doc Rivers in LaLa Land? August 30, 2014The NBA's all-time leading 3-point shooter might wind up reuniting with his former Celtics coach for a potential title run with the Clippers.
- Jeff Green Donates $1 Million to Georgetown Athletics August 29, 2014Celtics forward Jeff Green celebrated his 28th birthday on Thursday in a unique way: with a $1 million gift to his alma mater.
- Boston Celtics: Jeff Green 3 Team Trade September 1, 2014Boston Celtics: Jeff Green 3 Team Trade By Mike Elworth: Owner and Publisher/Hoopstuff… Boston Gets: Andrea Bargnani, 1st round pick (Indiana) and 2nd round pick (NY) Indiana Gets: Jeff Green and Shane Larkin NY Gets: Luis Scola, Chris Copeland and C.J. Watson Yes, this is hypothetical, but you try having your job writing about the NBA with zero going on in the league; it’s ridiculously difficult, more so with a staff of 10 men. I apologize for that, but if you were thinking of emailing me calling me names just understand my pain. This is a 3 team trade, again hypothetical, but it would help each of these Eastern Conference teams. The Celtics are looking for assets to rebuild, the Pacers have to find a go-to perimeter scorer with Paul George injured and with Lance Stephenson in Charlotte and they lack a young talented point guard and the Knicks have to make the playoffs and to keep cap space and they get 3 excellent role players each free agents next offseason. I hate bragging, but ...
- Rajon Rondo Denies Asking for Trade September 1, 2014Despite rumors swirling around that Rondo wants out of Boston, him and his agent say… that wasn’t from them. According to Boston Herald, a spokesman for Rondo’s agent Bill Duffy are saying that the request for a trade out of Boston wasn’t made. “Neither Bill nor Rajon know where this has come from, but it didn’t come from them,” Alyson Furch said in a text. “They want this on the record. Neither has spoken to anyone about this.” With Rondo coming up on his last year in his contract, it’s going to be interesting to see where he lands. His talents can be taken to many teams but with him seeking the max deal, teams could be hesitant. What team do you think could use Rondo the most?
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving For Rajon Rondo? September 1, 2014It seems that Rajon Rondo has a desire to get himself out of the rebuilding process that is the Boston Celtics. Rondo reportedly declared to Celtics management that he desires a trade, as you can read about here. A couple of suitors’ names have already arisen, including the Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, New York Knicks […] Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving For Rajon Rondo? - Hoops Habit - Hoops Habit - Analysis, Opinion and Stats All About The NBA
- Rajon Rondo reportedly told Celtics he wants to be traded August 31, 2014Rajon Rondo has been mentioned in trade rumors for the past few years, and it looks like that is for good reason: he wants out of Boston. ESPN Boston reporter Jackie MacMullan, who is a regular panelist on ESPN talk show “Around the Horn,” said in a behind-the-scenes conversation recorded by the show last week […]
- Report: Rajon Rondo Has Asked Boston Celtics To Trade Him August 31, 2014Rajon Rondo can become an unrestricted free agent after the 2014-15 NBA season, which means the Boston Celtics will need to decide soon whether to trade him or try to re-sign him and risk that he leaves next summer for nothing. According to Jackie MacMullan of ESPN Boston, the Celtics’ only choice might be to trade the veteran point guard. MacMullan said Rondo “has told (the Celtics) he wants out” during a behind-the-scenes video from ESPN program “Around the Horn.” In addition to his desire to leave Boston, MacMullan also says in the video that Rondo would not sign long-term with the Sacramento Kings, who have been involved in a few rumors surrounding the All-Star guard. At 28 years old, Rondo is in the prime of his career, and probably doesn’t want to go through a few more seasons of a rebuild, which is the situation Boston currently finds itself in. He already suffered through a rebuild early in his Celtics career. Rondo missed about half of the 2013-14 season after recovering f...
- Stephon Marbury the Musical: A Tale of Making It in Beijing August 28, 2014The mutual love affair between the former N.B.A. player and his adopted home of Beijing will reach a new milestone this fall when “I Am Stephon Marbury,” a musical about his life in China, opens in the capital.
- Paul Pierce, Leaving Nets, Is Said to Reach Deal With Wizards July 14, 2014Pierce, acquired by the Nets in a costly deal last year, was set to walk away from Brooklyn, agreeing on what was believed to be a two-year, $11 million contract with Washington.
- With Eye on LeBron James, Cavaliers Trade Guard to Nets July 10, 2014The Nets reached a deal on Wednesday to acquire Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev from Cleveland in a three-team trade that included sending Marcus Thornton to Boston.
- If Nets and Heat Are Not Yet Rivals, Their Players Are May 6, 2014The uniforms have changed, but the Nets’ Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett have a notable history against the Miami Heat’s LeBron James in the postseason.
- Now Comes Chapter 5 in Players’ Rivalry May 6, 2014LeBron James has tangled with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce in the postseason on four previous occasions, all of the battles occurring when Garnett and Pierce played for the Boston Celtics.